Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Missingno Glitches there r many share ur story

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Resaiden Posted at: 08:17 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1995750
Resaiden
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My story is teaching missingno flamethrower then battling mom in pallet town lmao she had a lvl 255 aerodactile

another story is downloading a lvl 255 missingno to pkmn stadium lol meh game crashed lmao
Cya guys.
Rip Resaiden
September 8, 2007-March 25, 2008

I finally get my submission rank to the top 500 then I get my mod transfer. Oh well. Peace out. New Name: Flamedrario
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
arches99 Posted at: 16:46 Jul25 2012 Post ID: 3132393
arches99
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GET MISSINGNO IN POKEMON BLUE!!!
The first way is the most popular. You talk to the old man that teaches you how to catch a Pokemon, then you fly to Cinnabar Island. You then surf up and down the west coast to find Missingno.
BUT I FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO FIND MISSINGNO!!! You can find him as soon as Lavender town, as long as you have a Pokemon that can learnTeleport. So first, you walk west of Lavender Town, and keep walking all the way west until you see the man looking straight up at the door. Walk in his line of sight, but one block above where he appears on you're screen. Basically, you'll be standing right in front of the door. Then walk down and immediately press start. Use teleport, you should fly away just after he "see"s you. Now go down towards where all the fishermen are, and go through the gate. Fight the SECOND fisherman you see, and make sure he has to walk up to you to battle you. His first Pokemon will be a Tentacool. After you beat him, teleport back to Lavender town. I don't know if this part is required, but I went to the Pokemon Center and used the PC first. Then, walk west again towards the route where we walked all the way west. Your menu should pop up. Close the menu, and you'll be engaged in battle. It's a level 7 Missingno!
Laine The Kitsune Posted at: 18:08 Apr24 2013 Post ID: 3240225
Laine The Kitsune
+
+
My story of missingno.: One sunny afternoon, on a glitchy vacation in glitch city, i decided to go to cinnabar island to catch missingno. I watched as the whole world became glitched and i loved my new hall of glitch!

THE END!
Hope you loved it!Smile
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close