Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Colosseum

HOW TO COMPLETELY GET RID OF SHADOW BAR

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tremagon Posted at: 02:08 Nov10 2004 Post ID: 20274
Tremagon
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah i was just wondering how and where do you get rid of the shadow bar of the shadow pokemon. And how far is it from the second city (the one with the pokemon competition where you are supposed to win a shadow pokemon but end up in their hideout)?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cross Stinger Posted at: 11:40 Nov10 2004 Post ID: 20347
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
You deplete this bar by administering certain colognes, by letting it battle often, and calling the Pokémon after it enters Hyper Mode. To immediately purify it, obtain a Time Flute and take it to Agate Village's altar.

In future, ask in the Questions and Answers facility.
joslifer1 Posted at: 07:48 Nov12 2004 Post ID: 21676
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Crossy pretty much said it all. Just remember to make sure that the bar is completely white, sometimes there's a little bit left. To check, just press start, go to Pokémon, and press summary for the ready-to-be-purified Pokémon. If it tells you to 'undo the final lock!' then it's ready and go to the Agate village altar-thingy. To get there, you go into town. Just walk straight, and if it's your first time here turn left then go up to the house with the tree growing on it. It's at the peak of the village. When you get there, talk to 'Grandpa', and he'll have to run out. Then, go back to the entrance. Go straight, then turn right, over the bridge. Go down the hidden ramp that's just above the bridge, and go through the hole. Make sure you have good Pokémon with you. You'll have to battle 3 times. I would advise beating the first guy, going back to the Pokémon center, healing, then going back. Etc., then you'll see 'Grandpa' and his Pikachu battle(and lose!) to the Snag'em member. Then you battle him. When you win, the grandparent will thank you and then 'Grandma' will get you a stone that lets you purify pokémon with the relic in the grove you just battled in. Any other questions?
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Tremagon Posted at: 03:18 Nov15 2004 Post ID: 23571
Tremagon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that was i meant cause with my bayleef and misdreaveus i have to 'undo the final lock'
how far is it from the second city where the competition is when you are supposed to get the shadow pokemon but end up going to get miror b or whatever hes name is?
thanks if u reply
joslifer1 Posted at: 20:32 Nov17 2004 Post ID: 25181
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I beleive you beat Mirror B., then go to the entrance, and beat that kid with the green hair there(forgot his name), and then Agate Village is open to you. Hope I helped, but my information may not be perfectly accurate! Smile
jhnfsedy Posted at: 15:39 Jan31 2005 Post ID: 62714
jhnfsedy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Nov-2004 joslifer1 said:Well, I beleive you beat Mirror B., then go to the entrance, and beat that kid with the green hair there(forgot his name), and then Agate Village is open to you. Hope I helped, but my information may not be perfectly accurate! Smile
your rite it might not b acurate i got the game and done really good and im not sure it is till agate and im at the part where ive got to fight deep stadium 5 times
may not b good at all games but im excellent at supersmashbros
joslifer1 Posted at: 22:07 Feb01 2005 Post ID: 63225
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I remember that part...it was really quite easy. I had to restart a lot, though, cuz I had to catch Suicune right there.
lightning rod Posted at: 19:16 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 114372
lightning rod
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to agate beat the freak with the hitmontop go back to the alter and choose the pokemon that needs the final lock undone... ok did i cover every thing... ya got that... ok your on your own.

{inhale... outhale}
Colossom Posted at: 22:05 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134347
Colossom
+
+
Your bayleef should evolve at level 32.
harnett Posted at: 13:42 May10 2005 Post ID: 157875
harnett
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there an easiy way to catch suicine
RJ Fighter Posted at: 14:17 May10 2005 Post ID: 157900
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Just stock up LOTS of pokeballs. Oh, and bring high lvl pkmn. I want him, but im stuck battling Cipher Admin Dakim...damn that Camerupt!
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 16:03 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216726
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
even if u mess up he'll be at realgam tower then he'll be at the deep colloseum sometime the game makes it so you can't permanantly miss a pokemon.
Colossom Posted at: 13:19 Jun26 2005 Post ID: 224568
Colossom
+
+
On 10-Nov-2004 Tremagon said:Yeah i was just wondering how and where do you get rid of the shadow bar of the shadow pokemon. And how far is it from the second city (the one with the pokemon competition where you are supposed to win a shadow pokemon but end up in their hideout)?
You got to call it out of Hyper Mode when it enters it. You could also use scents and carry it around with you. It isn't that far for your other question. Its the forth city. But you don't really do anything in the third one so you could say its the next city.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close