Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Crystal

levels...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Chaotic18 Posted at: 18:58 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342055
Chaotic18
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
can someone tell me the best lvl to evolve growlithe to arcanine(i'd like it to know extremespeed) and poliwhirl to poliwrath?
thanx a lotSmile
I'm your worst nightmare!! Join Team Aeshma Daeva or I'll seek for you, and I'll get you, and then, while your sleeping in your comfy bed, I'll...run away crying for my mommy!! XD
XVGN.com-> you better join right now!! ;)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
spideraman99 Posted at: 22:02 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 342453
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Evolve Growlithe at level 50. That way, Growlithe learns Flamethrower then and when you evolve it, it will learn extremespeed. That's when I evolved mine. foow Poliwrath, it depends. Poliwhirl's attacks:
lvl 27 Rain Dance
lvl 35 Body Slam
lvl 43 Bellly Drum
lvl 51 Hydro Pump

Poliwrath:

lvl 35 Submission
lvl 51 Mind Reader

What attacks do you want it to know and I'll tell you when to use your stone.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Chaotic18 Posted at: 10:31 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 343414
Chaotic18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmm... i want it to know:
surf
mega punch/dynamicpunch/other
hydro pump
ice beam/other

actually my poliwhirl(lvl36)knows:
surf
hypnosis
wate gun
body slam

i dont know if i should trade it to r/y/b so i can teach him mega punch or the egg moves thingy or something else... can you tell me the best way?
thanx:D
I'm your worst nightmare!! Join Team Aeshma Daeva or I'll seek for you, and I'll get you, and then, while your sleeping in your comfy bed, I'll...run away crying for my mommy!! XD
spideraman99 Posted at: 19:33 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 347167
spideraman99
+
+
Hmm, give it a Mind Reader/Fissure combo. Trade to r/b/y, teach it Fissure, and let Poliwreath learn Mind Reader. Also, give it Surf, and a fighting attack. Maybe Submission, or give it Ice Beam.

Chaotic18 Posted at: 05:10 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 347925
Chaotic18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok... so it'll know:
surf
fissure
mind reader
mega punch or ice beam?(i really dont know)

i dont like submission very much...
mstrgoofy Posted at: 08:48 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348056
mstrgoofy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Two questions.

1) To evolve poliwhirl into poliwrath, do you need to trade him or will it evolve on his own.

2) Is there a sheet or list of all the pokemons that can be caught on this game? Also, the possibility of a sheet with all the pokemons on it with a how and when they evolve.

Thanks
spideraman99 Posted at: 13:14 Aug17 2005 Post ID: 348592
spideraman99
+
+
Chaotic- But you gotta take advantage of its fighting part... I'm also not 100% sure if Mind Reader/fissure combo always works(I can't find my Poliwrath to test it).

mstrgoofy- It'll evolve with a water stone. But don't evolve right away. Evolve accordingly with the attacks you want it to know. It'd be hard to find a list...You can ask me though, I know as much(if not more) than any old list. lol

Chaotic18 Posted at: 06:00 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 350194
Chaotic18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Aug-2005 spideraman99 said:Chaotic- But you gotta take advantage of its fighting part... I'm also not 100% sure if Mind Reader/fissure combo always works(I can't find my Poliwrath to test it).

mstrgoofy- It'll evolve with a water stone. But don't evolve right away. Evolve accordingly with the attacks you want it to know. It'd be hard to find a list...You can ask me though, I know as much(if not more) than any old list. lol
yeah... you're right... but isnt a mega punch or a dinamicpunch stronger than submission?

i could use the combo mind reader/dinamicpunch too... or i could use some pp up's to have more mega punch's...
tyraniter397 Posted at: 14:47 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351005
tyraniter397
Forum GuestMember
+
+
as far as i know mega punch and submission are the same execpt mega punch has no knockback
spideraman99 Posted at: 19:39 Aug18 2005 Post ID: 351628
spideraman99
+
+
Okay, I got a good moveset for Poliwrath. I'm confident about Mind Reader/ Fissure now, I just beat my brother's levl 65+ Pokemon in 2 attacks each. Give it Mind Reader(PPUps), Fissure(PPups), Ice Beam(For Flyers where fissure won't work) and Surf or Dynamic Punch, your choice. How's that?

Chaotic18 Posted at: 07:56 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 352475
Chaotic18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmmmmmm... that's great spiderman99... i think that is better to keep it with surf because i need a surfer and a water pokemon without surf is a bit weird XD

thanx a lotSmile
spideraman99 Posted at: 16:32 Aug19 2005 Post ID: 353304
spideraman99
+
+
No problem.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close