Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Crystal

How do you get more masterballs, and the SAFARI ZONE warden is where?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

thomasthegreat Posted at: 18:06 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 687512
thomasthegreat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need 2 more masterballs to catch Lugia and Raikou.I used up my first.Also,where is the Safari zone warden???Bye!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
spideraman99 Posted at: 18:22 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 687532
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
You can't go in the safari zone in this game so don't worry about it. You can get a masterball by winning the lucky number show. That's basically it.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
ShadowGX Posted at: 18:28 Feb22 2006 Post ID: 700711
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The warden died. lol Not really. Just bein' dumb here... so bored... what did you waste yur Master Ball on anyways? Ho-oh? I don't even remember what I used mine on when I didn't have a GS...
Baby I like it.
cloudbaret Posted at: 19:40 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745067
cloudbaret
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i wasted mine on the grissly bear..... I WAS 6 STOP LAUGHING! well anyway there is a way wow im am the glicth fricken master! i think i will make a new name like that. well anyway do the cloning technique that is posted in the forem and add a masterball for it to hold. then rinse and repeat! if you already used it then you will have to win the lucky number show! AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE POSSIBILITYS ARE FRICKEN IMPOSSIBLE! I WON ONCE! anyway or get it from a friend. if he says no either.
(a)taser him
(b)give him a valuable pokemon (ps it can be a clone hehehe)
or (c) tell him about the cloning and then he will kick yo butt because he has 937563476537456 fricken tpholsions!
dark_blaziken Posted at: 09:20 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758513
dark_blaziken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The grizlly bear or Urasing or Teddiursa?
MeWtWo RoCkS! BLAzIKeN ToO!
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:00 Sep24 2012 Post ID: 3152720
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
if you had a gameshark that would work for the safari zone and the masterballs just do what the other guys said
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:40 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191772
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i used my master balls to get raikou entei suicune lugie and ho-oh
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:45 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194731
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i dont think you can get more masterballs
22mommy2beagain Posted at: 18:02 Jan06 2013 Post ID: 3196155
22mommy2beagain
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i had to use mine on sucicune also
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:37 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260564
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ways to get a masterball
1.win lucky number show
2.trade
if 2 doesnt work
a.threaten to tase him
b.trade him one of your lvl 100 Mewtwo clones
orrrrr c.swirly him
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:34 Nov03 2014 Post ID: 3355772
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
errrrr the guy on the boat with the lost coins the safari warden , but I think you have to jailbreak mobile gb for the secret maps/events exlusive to jap gold/silver like zapdos , radio towers guard moving , opening the safari zone , even when you enable all this you wont know until you do other things like near enuff finish the pokedex , saving upp and not using the right items, you do get celebi without g/s ball enable d gameshark code and mew is in the game too when you do all this , note some wankers took the cheats for the unused ingame trades in blue/red/yellow off the net and that for the unused gift pokemon in r/b/y 1 of which is mew , you can only do it by corrupting your pack and dex/save in gen1 and **** that on my cart , yellows valuable now I don't wana break it just for gift pokemon and you stil cant get them trades meaning you cant get the safari zone back open even if you breed every egg in the pokedex like ur supposed to in gold/crystal as at that point in silver itd b to raise johot legendaries to lv 100 to get celebi instead and all the hidden maps/time travel and bonus pokemon roaming like mewtwo shiny
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:06 Dec17 2014 Post ID: 3364329
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need the gameshark code for putting a door on sAFARI ZONE

660E:3A

THIS I NEED CONVERTED

NOBODY EVEN BOTHERED POSTING THE CODE TO WARP FROM ANY DOOOR BUT THIS ONE HERE CDEBREAKER ACTUALLY PROGRAMS A DOOR BACK ON IT , AND THEIR IS A SCRIPT IN THEM GAMES IT HAS FOR SAFARI BALLS THAT IT WAS MEANT TO RUN IN THEIR BUT NOT MANY HAVE SEEN IT , , WITH STADIUM2'S JAPANESE STYLE MOBILE STADIUM/GB EVENTS DOWNLOADING CAPABILITIES AND THE WAY THE N64 CAN EASILY MODIFY THE GBC POKEMON GAMES VIA TRANFER AND AD DATA TO THEM WITH EASE

YOU WILL HONESTLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING GET IN THEIR WITH NO CHEATS AT ALL THEN

AND ZAPDOS WILL BE IN THE LAVENDER TOWN RADIO WHEREAS THE GUARD WILL MOVE TO LET YOU GET HIM WIH STADIUM2 IF YOUVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT AND SHINY CELEBI IN SILVER ASWELLL
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close