Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Crystal

Help please

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

canemaster Posted at: 12:50 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 80998
canemaster
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK this might seem noobish but I've beaten the Violet, Azalea, and Goldenrod gym leaders and I went up to Ecruteak but the gym leader was in some tower. I don't know how to get her out. THen I went to Olivine and the Gym leader was in the lighthouse and asked me to get medicine from Cianwood. But There is a guy blocking the way saying "We don't want you to fall in the ocean". SO I'm stuck.... I don't know what to do, please help

Thank you.
Lebanese Dude Posted at: 14:14 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85291
Lebanese Dude
+
+
To get the Ecruteak Gym Leader Out, you must fight your rival in the burned tower in the upper left corner of the town. After you're done, a hole will open in the floor, and you'll fall down. Move up, and you'll see the three legendary dogs (i.e. Suicune, Entei, Raikou), and all dogs will run away except for Suicune which will come near you and then run away. When they're done, move down and you'll meet Eusine. After he blabs about you ..., he'll go away. Just move down again 'till you see a ladder. Go up on it and you'll end up at the entrance of the tower. Go out, and go to the gym (after you heal your PKMN ofcourse , and train them real hard 'cause all trainers inside that Gym have only GHOST type PKMN). To go to Cianwood, you must fight the Kimono girls in a small house in Ecruteak (near the PKMN center, up a bit). Fight them all (as a suggestion, fight them before fighting the Gym Leader 'cause their PKMN give a lot of EXP.). When you're done, in the same house, talk to a man wearing a hat, and he'll give you HM03 (SURF). When you're done from Ecruteak's Gym, go to Olivine and enter a small house (a sort of cafeteria) and talk to a sailor sitting down and he'll give you HM04 (STRENGTH). Teach SURF to a PKMN and surf down from Olivine's shore. There are a lot of trainers there, so I suggest you fight them all as training for you. When you're done, you'll reach an island, Cianwood. Fight its Gym Trainers. Teach STRENGTH to a PKMN, and move the boulders in the Gym to encounter the Gym Leader. Use FLYING and PSYCHIC PKMN to defeat his FIGHTING-types. When you're done, step out of the Gym and talk to a woman infront of the Gym and she'll give you HM02 (FLY). Go down the last house in Cianwood and talk to its owner and he'll give you the cure for the girl's PKMN in the lighthouse. Teach FLY to a PKMN, or just SURF back. Go up again the lighthouse and give the cure to the girl. When she's done, she'll head back to her Gym. Follow her and train your PKMN hard 'cause she's got STEEL type PKMN (better have a WATER and FIRE PKMN).
In case you're stuck anywhere, just tell me, and I'll be glad to help you out.
canemaster Posted at: 13:56 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88613
canemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you soo much
Sephiroth678 Posted at: 19:43 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242920
Sephiroth678
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No offense to whoever helped before, but dont you think a water type would be a waste due to her MAGNEMITE'S THUNDERSHOCK?
Get Your Game On!
die_zombie Posted at: 02:24 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245565
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once again Sephiroth678, this question was answered many months ago, that person will probably not reply to you
please think before you reply

do not reply here...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
spideraman99 Posted at: 12:18 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246179
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I'm sure no one will reply if it's closed...

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 247143

Post Top
Click to close