Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Crystal

Beat Teams & Questions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
die_zombie Posted at: 21:47 Mar24 2005 Post ID: 107610
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
as for my team, ill post it later
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
spideraman99 Posted at: 22:20 Mar24 2005 Post ID: 107637
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Yes, I agree in saying that Flamethrower is the best fire move to have. That's why I delete it from all my Pokemon and use the move tutor to equip Flamethrower.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Dark Charizard Posted at: 01:59 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107694
Dark Charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here are some tips for building great teams.

* Never have more than 2 attacks of the same type.

* Try to get 2 attacks that are the type of that pokemon, ( eg. Surf on a Water pokemon ) get 1 attack type that it is weak against ( eg. Earthquake on a fire pokemon ) and get 1 attack of a type that it is good against.( eg. Rhydon with Thunder )

* the reason I said have 2 attacks of the same type instead of one is because say if you have a Fire pokemon with fire blast & Flamethrower.
Fire blast has low accuracy but high attack where flamethrower has high accuracy but a high but not as good attack so you can make a choice if you risk missing or play it safe.

* when your pokemon is at L100 make sure it's health is 300 or more
and all of it's stats are 200 or more, if not use Hp up's, protien's
etc. to make sure they are!
ROAR! im the cheat guru, Dark Charizard! I know everything about cheats.
Dark Charizard Posted at: 02:04 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107696
Dark Charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Come on people post your teams so they can get rated because I love rating teams and also I am rasing my guarantee that all teams will be rated within 48 hours up to 36 hours.

Come on post your teams '_'
die_zombie Posted at: 02:19 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107699
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Mar-2005 Dark Charizard said:Here are some tips for building great teams.

* Try to get 2 attacks that are the type of that pokemon, ( eg. Surf on a Water pokemon ) get 1 attack type that it is weak against ( eg. Earthquake on a fire pokemon ) and get 1 attack of a type that it is good against.( eg. Rhydon with Thunder )

* the reason I said have 2 attacks of the same type instead of one is because say if you have a Fire pokemon with fire blast & Flamethrower.
Fire blast has low accuracy but high attack where flamethrower has high accuracy but a high but not as good attack so you can make a choice if you risk missing or play it safe.

i have to disagree with you again, only one move of your type is nessesary and also, you should try and get moves that are strong against all your weeknesses, example (i know kyogre not on this game but its easier)
kyogre:type water, moves...
surf (one of its type)
ice beam (good against first weekness of grass)
earth quake (good against second weekness of electric)
thunder (youll need this for when you come up against water pokemon)
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
die_zombie Posted at: 02:25 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107700
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
---my team then, there are 13 of them:

Ho-oh:psychic, recover, flamethrower, zap cannon
Tyranitar:crunch,rock slide, earthquake, and flamethrower
Mewtwo:psychic, thunderbolt, recover, and flamethrower
Mew:psychic, thunderbolt, earthquake, and shodow ball
Dragonite:thunderbolt, flamethrower, ice beam, outrage
Houndoom:crunch, flamethrower, attract(its female), and rest Blissey:thunderbolt, toxic, softboiled, flamethrower
---(i change houndoom and blissey around depending on my opponents strategy, but blissey comes first, if i dont know)

---And all my non-team members:

Tauros:thunderbolt, rest, thrash, flamethrower
Suicune:surf, hydro pump, ice beam, hyper beam(going to change this pokemons moves)
Gyarados:thunder bolt, flamethrower, surf, hyper beam
Hitmonchan:thunder, mega, ice, and fire punches (not my first choice)
Feraligatr:slash, surf, ice beam, hyper beam
Scizor:slash, wing attack, false swipe, cut (only used to catch pokemon)

---All of them are level 100 and i have never lost a battle with my team of the first six. They were all trained naturally, no rare candies and cheats, i have done the pokemon league hundreds of times training them up...
Dark Charizard Posted at: 02:46 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107704
Dark Charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Mar-2005 die_zombie said:---my team then, there are 13 of them:

Ho-oh:psychic, recover, flamethrower, zap cannon
Tyranitar:crunch,rock slide, earthquake, and flamethrower
Mewtwo:psychic, thunderbolt, recover, and flamethrower
Mew:psychic, thunderbolt, earthquake, and shodow ball
Dragonite:thunderbolt, flamethrower, ice beam, outrage
Houndoom:crunch, flamethrower, attract(its female), and rest Blissey:thunderbolt, toxic, softboiled, flamethrower
---(i change houndoom and blissey around depending on my opponents strategy, but blissey comes first, if i dont know)

---And all my non-team members:

Tauros:thunderbolt, rest, thrash, flamethrower
Suicune:surf, hydro pump, ice beam, hyper beam(going to change this pokemons moves)
Gyarados:thunder bolt, flamethrower, surf, hyper beam
Hitmonchan:thunder, mega, ice, and fire punches (not my first choice)
Feraligatr:slash, surf, ice beam, hyper beam
Scizor:slash, wing attack, false swipe, cut (only used to catch pokemon)

---All of them are level 100 and i have never lost a battle with my team of the first six. They were all trained naturally, no rare candies and cheats, i have done the pokemon league hundreds of times training them up...
let me rate your team

Ho-oh - Change recover & Zap cannon for Fly & Thunderbolt

Tyranitar - Great

Mewtwo - I would change it for Feraligatr but if U don't want to, change Mewtwo's recover for Ice beam

Mew - Good

Dragonite - Good

Houndoom - change attract for Fire blast

Blissey - Change toxic for Flamethrower

Overall about 7/10
die_zombie Posted at: 03:25 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 107728
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm, let me say my reasonings against your rating grasshopper

ho-oh:i might change zap cannon for thunder bolt, but my instinct says to keep it for some reason, i am not getting rid of recover, because ho-oh has high special defense so its hard to get it down to 0hps and if you do get low then you can just use recover, most pokemon couldnt do over half damage to ho-oh because of its special defense (387), so it would never die with it.

mewtwo:mewtwo is much stronger than feraligatr, in fact, its my second stronest behind ho-oh, and as for getting rid of recover, i wont because of the same reasonings as ho-oh

houndoom:first of all, i wouldnt get rid of attract for fire blast of all moves, because it already has flamethrower, but i wont get rid of attract because all of my brothers pokemon are males, and it really really annoys him when they fall in love with houndoom

blissey:now heres something you need to learn, not all pokemon are all out offensive, and blissey is totally defensive, infact i dont know why i taught it a offense move in the frst place...since blissey has so much health and takes ages to defeat you need to play defensive, first of all, put leftovers on it, then when you start the battle, use toxic, this will slowly desintegrate your opponents pokemon, then use minimize until you cant no more, because not only will this stop your opponents first pokemon from hitting you, itll stop them all, and if blisseys health ever gets low, use softboiled, and since blissey is effected by earth quake so much, its smart to have counter, because when you know an opponent may have a physical move that will do about 400 damage to blissey use counter and i guarantee a 1 hit ko on your opponent, then you can use softboiled...

p.s.im sorry im such a "everything has to be perfect" person...
spideraman99 Posted at: 10:07 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108193
spideraman99
+
+
On 25-Mar-2005 Dark Charizard said:Here are some tips for building great teams.

Have you ever tried your final statement? I don't think so. When a Pokemon is level 100, it doesn't accept and stat boosting items. You're better off using them when you first catch the Pokemon.

die_zombie Posted at: 16:53 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108479
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^no, dont waste your money at all, no matter how many stat bosting items you use your pokemons stats will still be the same in the end, because their stats dont go up as high, those stat bosting things are only tempararily(spelling)
and yes, you cant use them after the pokemon gets to about level 60...depending on the pokemon though...
Dark Charizard Posted at: 18:41 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108606
Dark Charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Mar-2005 spideraman99 said:Have you ever tried your final statement? I don't think so. When a Pokemon is level 100, it doesn't accept and stat boosting items. You're better off using them when you first catch the Pokemon.
You can use Hp up's etc. When pokemon are at L100 because my Blastoise and Articuno are at L100 and their speed is really low and I use Carbos on them all the tme and their stats go up.
spideraman99 Posted at: 19:00 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108638
spideraman99
+
+
Not for me. I try using Carbos and other stuff on my Typhlosion level 85 and it doesn't work. Did you use Rare Candies on your Blastoise and Articuno?

Dark Charizard Posted at: 22:13 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108717
Dark Charizard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No I'm positive that I can use Carbos on my Blastoise & Articuno.
The only reason that you might not be able to use stat Building items is beacuse that particular stat has reached its full potential.
spideraman99 Posted at: 22:37 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108725
spideraman99
+
+
Yeah, I was thinking that too. So are you, Die Zombie, and me the only people on Pokemon Crystal?

die_zombie Posted at: 23:13 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108738
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^lol, probably, we need to advertise...
carbos, protein, hp-ups, calciums, and irons, dont work once the pokemon is past a certain level, are you sure it wasnt pp-ups you used because you can still use them...
spideraman99 Posted at: 23:15 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108739
spideraman99
+
+
Let's drop that. Did you ever try breeding Pokemon to get Pokemon with cool moves?

die_zombie Posted at: 23:21 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108745
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah, if you ever wnat to get the strongest team you have to stat training every pokemon from level 5 after they got bred
spideraman99 Posted at: 23:26 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108747
spideraman99
+
+
But that can get boring...

die_zombie Posted at: 23:43 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108753
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, if you are really determined, like me, oh and you should see the fire red forums, bleep reckons his sceptile could beat all the legendaries in one hit each...ha, yeah right

spider man, rate my team...
spideraman99 Posted at: 09:05 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109011
spideraman99
+
+
Ok, where is your team?

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close