Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Crystal

How do I get Shiny Umbreon?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:03 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384993
Light Side Revan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Seriously, I found pics of Shiny Umbreon on search engines, and it's also my Avatar, and I was just wondering, how do I get it?
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Master Volthawk Posted at: 20:05 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384996
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
First you need to try to get a Shiny Eevee and evolve it at night.

Finding a Shiny Pokémon is very rare, with the exception of the Red Gyarados, and it takes hours to find one.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:07 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385002
Light Side Revan
+
+
How do u get Shiny Eevee?
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Master Volthawk Posted at: 20:09 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385007
Master Volthawk
+
+
-_-

Read the second part of my post. It is possible to get the Shiny version of any Pokémon, but it takes long hours to find one.

To get a Shiny Eevee, keep breeding one until you get a Shiny one. But trust me, it'll take a while.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:10 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385010
Light Side Revan
+
+
oh, ok, thank you very much for the help

Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:29 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385048
Light Side Revan
+
+
So, you can breed a Shiny Eevee, even with a regular Umbreon, Male, and a regular Espeon, Female?

Master Volthawk Posted at: 20:32 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385054
Master Volthawk
+
+
Or even just a Ditto. They don't have to be shiny.

And your status says you're a mod. You should know not to double post.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:33 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385058
Light Side Revan
+
+
Double post? As in, post twice in a row, even if they're not the same message?

Master Volthawk Posted at: 20:34 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385060
Master Volthawk
+
+
You're a Moderator. You should know what a double post is and you should know not to do it.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:37 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385065
Light Side Revan
+
+
Right, sorry about that

Light Side Revan Posted at: 20:41 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1385080
Light Side Revan
+
+
I reread Forum rules, and it said nothing about double posting in it. I reread it 3 times, and it said nothing about double posting.

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 07:08 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385553
EspeonDude_
+
+
It said spamming, which Double Posting + Triple posting + any multipost + klgafngiafngieaymhgoermjhyiq43yj5i3qy anything useless and not to the subject = spam.

I hope you learn what that is :(.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 07:32 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385603
Light Side Revan
+
+
Oh, ok, wasn't clear on it since it only said spamming, thx

control Posted at: 20:13 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1404117
control
P
Post Likes: 16
+
+
Wow, lots of spam...............
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:39 Dec21 2014 Post ID: 3364775
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
AnxiousApplauseWhistleDohEhSmileShamePrayEvilSpeak to the handThumbs UpBounceBrick WallCool
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
alliyah_s Posted at: 17:53 Jun01 2015 Post ID: 3379947
alliyah_s
+
+
You're a Moderator. You should know what a double post is and you should know not to do it.

^

Hi, I think you're reply to this person was very rude. Considering you didn't answer his question about double posting and he has a perfectly valid point, moderator or not- some things you just don't know and it takes a helpful person to actually be helpful. As someone looking for answers this isn't the kind of thing that's appropriate to put here. As for double posting, if its not the same post, that shouldn't -not- be allowed. I can't wait a year for you to see a message and reply to it just to add something I thought of after the thought that I could've just posted and gotten along with my life instead of wasting hours waiting for a reply just to add something else- and nobody else is any different. Should be considerable not to spam beyond reasoning or ability for people to keep up but there is no reason to berate someone that way Especially a moderator, deserves more respect than that. Even for someone that isn't a mod- deserves the same respect.

« Last edited by on Jun 1st 2015 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:41 Jul03 2015 Post ID: 3382584
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I love to see you nude
[quote][/quote]
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:27 Jan30 2016 Post ID: 3400907
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Dudebro u can get shiny eevee which is eevee spelled backwards u can get it from this lady man figure called BEBE in pkmn diamond pearl and platinum in hearthome city idk what requirements though but i think u need to beat the elite 4 idk for sure and in Heart gold and soulsilver you can get it from BILL after u meet him in ecruteak city and then go to his house in goldenrod city and he will give u eevee

and what u can do is soft reset

On DS, you need to consecutively press L, R, Start, and Select (you have to hold them all down at once).

What this does is it reboots your game to the starting screen without you having to literally turn your DS off and on over and over again.
How does this help? Well, before you obtain the eevee from Bebe or Bill (please excuse my ignorance of how to get this in other games, I only know how to obtain it in HG, SS, D, P, and PT), save your game, and then collect the Eevee. If the Eevee isn't shiny, soft reset and try again. You only have a 1/8,192 chance of getting a shiny pokemon, including the Eevee that you want. It really isn't worth it, unless you hope to get extremely lucky on the first 1,000 or so tries, which I still wouldn't recommend, unless you really want that shiny Eevee.

After you get that shiny Eevee, max out its happiness. You can probably google that somewhere or ask another question as to how to max out happiness quickly in the game desired, and at night, level up your shiny Eevee and it should/will be a shiny Umbreon.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close