Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

Pokemon D/P Discussion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
sonickid Posted at: 04:46 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 961147
sonickid
Post Likes: 1
+
+
OMG Ill use my Latios that knows Flamethrower mwahahhahaahaha!
ANd my mew my shiny charizard so on..............
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 10:07 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 961599
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Mew may be the one pokemon to use all moves, But It's still has a weakness. Ypur Latios will fall mwahahahahaha!!! And charizard I could kill with my blastoise!!

Which Naruto Character Are You?Test by naruto - kun.com
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 14:26 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962050
EspeonDude_
+
+
It's gonna be so cool how we can battle other people around the world with Wi-Fi. Once I get the game,your alll going down,lol

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
pokemon fan1 Posted at: 16:23 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962248
pokemon fan1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wonder if in the wifi room you could do 2 on 2 battles with a different person using wifi as your partner.
i pooted - cheese
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 18:21 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962541
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Possib;y and bad news. One I will crush you all. Two, i found out yesterday at serebii.net that the starters still have a possibility of being fire/grass/water. That sucks!!

pokemon fan1 Posted at: 17:53 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 965107
pokemon fan1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good news and bad news.The good news is I will take pokechampion on anytime with wifi, bad news is it might take awile before we can challenge each other.
i pooted - cheese
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 19:41 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 965317
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah and the fire/grass/waters starters are fake!! also there are more fake starters at serebii.net Why does everyone make fake starters!!

puowso Posted at: 14:28 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967055
puowso
Forum GuestMember
+
+
BIG NEWS nintendo is having a party about pokemone on tuesday the 8th be there i have nintendo email and go there offen so trust me it's goingto be good wachit online

"Pok�mon Party of the Decade to Rock New York City!

Aug 03, 2006

Special guest host, Pok�mon video game championships among highlights

It's the biggest Pok�mon party ever, and you don't need a ticket to get in! The Pok�mon Party of the Decade takes over New York City's Bryant Park on Tuesday, Aug. 8, and everyone's invited. The event is so big that New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg proclaimed Aug. 8 "Pok�mon Day" in New York City.

And it gets even bigger?. Pokemon.com has just announced that Hulk Hogan will be the special celebrity guest host of the Pok�mon Party of the Decade.

The Party of the Decade features a live stage show, Pok�mon Video Game National Championship Finals, a video game arena, the giant Flying Pikachu balloon and much more! All you have to do is show up! The event starts at 10 a.m. and runs through 5:00 p.m..

The top trainers in the nation have battled all summer and the top 64 are ready for the final battle at the Pok�mon Video Game National Championships live on-stage. These top trainers will battle with their Pok�mon GBA Game Paks, linking up together through Pok�mon XD: Gale of Darkness, until one is crowned national champ.

Bring your GBA and Pok�mon Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby or Sapphire Game Paks, and we'll set you up with a Top 20 fan-voted Pok�mon character, including an exclusive Flying Pikachu. (Make sure you have a Pok�dex and have 2 open spaces in your party.) At the video game arena, you can also get a sneak peak at the new Pok�mon Mystery Dungeon games for Nintendo DS and GBA.

The giant Flying Pikachu balloon spans 65 feet long by 30 ft high and is the actual Pikachu balloon flown in the Macy?s Thanksgiving Day Parade. The balloon makes its first appearance ever at a Pok�mon event.

Don't miss a sneak peek of the new Pok�mon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, coming to DVD this September. We?ll also have giveaways and a special character on-stage making its U.S. debut. Additionally, there will be a very special guest who will make a surprise announcement!

Can't be there in person? Check out KOL, or Pokemon.com, to watch the event live! Coverage begins on Tuesday, August 8th at 10:00am."

« Last edited by puowso on Aug 5th 2006 »
sonickid Posted at: 16:53 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967537
sonickid
+
+
On another no note another subject:

Continuing Regions?
In diamond and pearl after beating the non-know retruning elite four will you be able to go re collect badges from other regions like Kanto Johto and Hoenn? I think maybe it would challenge players to go fight champions like Red,Silver and Emerald(May or Brendan) then also challenge the other elite four members such as Lance Steven and so on.

« Last edited by sonickid on Aug 5th 2006 »
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 20:22 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967997
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah though what about evil teams

a blind kid Posted at: 22:48 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 968223
a blind kid
+
+
On 05-Aug-2006 sonickid said:On another no note another subject:

Continuing Regions?
In diamond and pearl after beating the non-know retruning elite four will you be able to go re collect badges from other regions like Kanto Johto and Hoenn? I think maybe it would challenge players to go fight champions like Red,Silver and Emerald(May or Brendan) then also challenge the other elite four members such as Lance Steven and so on.
I would LOVE to see that. Though I think it's a little unlikely.
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
sonickid Posted at: 04:34 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 968697
sonickid
+
+
It is unlikely but it was in Gold to travel to Kanto maybe who knows we'll just have to wait for further info to come although its probably not becasuse as you know the game comes out in JP in 1 month. Also another topic:

Battle Frontier/Battle Tower/Wi-fi Arena
Will battle frontier return since it has wi fi will you be able to team with other people could it be 2 on 2 battles?

« Last edited by sonickid on Aug 6th 2006 »
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 10:01 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 969119
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe but not likely. Though I loved the battle frontier, If it was to be in D/P, they need to upgrade it. What about the pok�mon league though?

pokemon fan1 Posted at: 10:56 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 969241
pokemon fan1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That would be awesome, but unlikely. Serebii has confirmed that the fire ape,grass snapping turtle,and water penguin are the starters. Electabuzz's evo's name is elekible,mime jr is exclusive to diamond, and bonsly to pearl. Also elekible knows giga impact, lucario knows faint,perapu knows blabber,pachirisu knows spark,and there are now super contests.There is also shinou underground where there are rare pokemon, items, and fossils.
i pooted - cheese
sonickid Posted at: 12:37 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 969527
sonickid
+
+
Well anyone whos getting Pearl get me a bonsly please lol well time is near and D/P is almost out in JP. Another topic to add:

Hm's and Tm's
Ah those good machines helping us through the world of Pokemon but what will the new ones entail? As you know of using Hms outside of battle wwhat if there was a newer fire hm that could flatline paths and give Fire types natural bonuses and Grass types Burn?
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 15:02 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 970041
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah the most commonly used hms are surf and strength

a blind kid Posted at: 21:45 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 970933
a blind kid
+
+
On 06-Aug-2006 pokemon fan1 said:That would be awesome, but unlikely. Serebii has confirmed that the fire ape,grass snapping turtle,and water penguin are the starters. Electabuzz's evo's name is elekible,mime jr is exclusive to diamond, and bonsly to pearl. Also elekible knows giga impact, lucario knows faint,perapu knows blabber,pachirisu knows spark,and there are now super contests.There is also shinou underground where there are rare pokemon, items, and fossils.
It's all been added.
I don't like posting new attacks onto the guide though...
[center]
Signature made by me. Do not steal. Or else.
Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic. Fads are idiotic.
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 11:39 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972029
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah so who thinks we should have a new pokemon league?

pokemon fan1 Posted at: 16:19 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 975704
pokemon fan1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think we should.
i pooted - cheese
Pokechampion2006 Posted at: 16:21 Aug08 2006 Post ID: 975707
Pokechampion2006
Forum GuestMember