Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Am I doing it right? I can't get codes for Emerald to work on my Gameshark SP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hede Posted at: 13:49 Jul21 2014 Post ID: 3331142
Hede
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey guys
I recently bought a GameShark SP (U.S.) and Pokemon Emerald Version (U.S.) from Ebay. The plan was to use it together with my Gameboy Advance SP(EU). There were no codes which was previously programmed into my newly acquired Gameshark for Emerald version. So I had to find them myself.
So I had already found some Gameshark codes for Emerald version and I had also read some manuals and seen some tutorials for how to use a game shark. I read on ebay and saw tutorials on youtube.
I felt well prepared to test a few codes on the Gameshark, so I started typing the master code in which I found on supercheats forum.
But when I had typed it, I saw that the master code was followed by a series of zeros that are not included in the code as shown at supercheats.
I tried to delete them, but instead I deleted the whole line.
Finally I thought that it might just have to be that way, so I finished the master code with the needless zeros, and went ahead and started on another code.
I wanted to test the access PC code, but this was followed by zeros aswell.
I finished the code anyway, and started emerald. I tried to press select and b in game to access the PC as the code prescribed, but nothing happened. I gave up and tried another code, warp two Littleroot.
This code was not followed by zeros, so I hoped it worked. But despite the fact that I followed the procedure as written in Supercheats the code didn't work either.
Now I ask for your help. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Do I type the codes incorrectly? Does those zeros matter? Or is it not working because of a conflict between the EU GBA and the US game and Gameshark?
Hope you can help.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close