Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

What Poemon Should I Use The Master Ball On?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
GA_Master Posted at: 11:14 May22 2005 Post ID: 170851
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I want to know what Pokemoon you all tihnk i should use the Master ball on....?
Fwank Posted at: 11:25 May22 2005 Post ID: 170867
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
use it on the lati@s thats flying around after u beat the E4; other pokes dun exactli fly all over the place and decide to run away when you finaly see them =D

technicali lati@s can be caught without one but it's too much hassle to catch it the normal way... you need to trap it once you guys meet and yer not always ready... other ledgends u can just soft reset but this bugger... *grunt*
GA_Master Posted at: 13:47 May22 2005 Post ID: 171024
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, but like a minute before you responded i used the Master Ball on Rayquaza....= (, this sucks.........

how am i gonna catch Latios now?
zamstrom Posted at: 14:42 May22 2005 Post ID: 171087
zamstrom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
all of the legendary's can be caught using a ultra ball..its how much stragedy and comminmint you put towards catching it.

use the masterball for pokemone that move around like latias/latios.

lol. GA_Master thats ok..Rayquaza is hard to catch!
GA_Master Posted at: 18:10 May22 2005 Post ID: 171270
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, yea, it took me 47 Ultra Balls and my Master Ball to figure that out!!!!!!!!!
Fwank Posted at: 00:25 May23 2005 Post ID: 171427
Fwank
+
+
ray? naw~ the ledgends dun have hardkore advantage over normal wild pokes~ either that or i just happened to be fkn lucky with the ancient ledeges =S but back to lati..

this is going to be annoying but, first u gota actuali FIND lati first... it's hard if u've never actuali met it before, but if u have u could try running into it from mauville, since u get 4 diff routes from that city; if lati's nearby (like couple routes off) u get a chance to run into it if u go towards the route of that directin (chances are lati's headed yer way, but his flight patterns are random, this takes ages but it's faster than 'fate' lah)

... er oh to actuali CATCH lai ... (even more fkn annoying) gota use someone who spores or meanlooks... then they have to be faster than lati... the BEST way is to use wobbuffet, since lati can't run (and can't damage u as hard since yer psychic)... then the tricky bit is to catch lati asap before wob dies, i'd try encoring one of lati's recovery moves like refresh or protect n stuff like that n just keep chucking balls n hope u catch it... coz once u kill it, u gota look for it ALL over again -_-"

(to speed up the searching process, you could use the kanto trick with the dogs: your lead pokemon should be same level 40 and use max repel... then the only pokes u meet will either be lati@s, or some hardkore strong shyt that wasn't supposed to be there in d first place (level 41 tentacruel ?!?!?!)

good luck man, u'll want it ~ stock up heaps of repels n balls n pots (for wob) and off ya go~ u can either go hunt or just keep playing the game as pre usual trying to catch pokes (lati showed up while i was trying to catch an oddish near lillycove...XD)
thakareee Posted at: 03:48 May23 2005 Post ID: 171491
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how about this why not get a bunch of masterballs and throw them at everything......problem solved...
Bronco11 Posted at: 07:28 May23 2005 Post ID: 171526
Bronco11
+
+
not exactly..... What I did was traded the Master Ball from ruby to sapphire and went to Southern island to catch Latios. And here is a funny one. I had used the all master balls code for Action Replay. Then I used the all wild Pokemon have max genes code I went in the wild and saw Latias. ( The code did not work but I found Latias lol )
GA_Master Posted at: 11:21 May23 2005 Post ID: 171620
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea dude, im gonna buy an AR today, should i get the 5.8 or 5.4 ?
Fwank Posted at: 12:48 May23 2005 Post ID: 171662
Fwank
+
+
GM_master: about your question about houndour; there is no altering cave in the gem versions, and altering cave has no purpose (unless you consider zubats target practise a purpose...) houndour's can be caught in safari zone after u beat the E4 I THINK... i traded mine, i hate the new safari zone... stupid pokes dun like my poke blocks *sniff* ... i'm a bad cook...
GA_Master Posted at: 14:21 May23 2005 Post ID: 171753
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fwank, is there any other place where i can catch a houndour because catching pokemon in the Safari Zone is a pain in the a$$ an i get really madd aafter it runs away several times.....

so do you know anywhere else to catch one?

P.S. if there is no Altering Cave in the gem versions, then it must be in FR and LG, so where is it located in Fire Red?, an what pokemon can be caught in it?
bleepman Posted at: 14:53 May23 2005 Post ID: 171784
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ughh... I caught kyogre, groudon, and rayquaza with pokeballs... blargh... i wasted my masterball on a ***** tentacool in the sea by accident, but i didn't wanna go through all that shizz of beating the 8th gym and all so i left it :(
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
GA_Master Posted at: 15:20 May23 2005 Post ID: 171809
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dam bleep that sucksss, but do you know where i can get a Houndour?
Fwank Posted at: 01:25 May24 2005 Post ID: 172597
Fwank
+
+
nah soz mate i dunno n e other place to catch houndour in emerald... the one i have is from a friend and i just keep breeding to get new ones... and i've checked, i've found houndours in the safari zone =D pity i didn't check before E4... but then peeps said they're not there until after E4 =S

with altering cave, i think ppl've gone thru with it on the nature versions and came to the conclusion that it's useless =S supposably it does something when you mix records (they said it'd let you catch smeargle) but yeah... the IN GAME smeargle is totali useless... may as well get a ditto... thats even if you COULD catch smeargle, the only pokes in the cave everybody encounters are zubats ... =D fun huh?
SS5 vageto Posted at: 01:29 May24 2005 Post ID: 172600
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-May-2005 bleepman said:Ughh... I caught kyogre, groudon, and rayquaza with pokeballs... blargh... i wasted my masterball on a ***** tentacool in the sea by accident, but i didn't wanna go through all that shizz of beating the 8th gym and all so i left it :(
Damn THAT MUST REALLY SUCK. I forgot were the Altering Cave was again could someone tell me? XD
Yawn - what is there to say?
Fwank Posted at: 03:09 May24 2005 Post ID: 172650
Fwank
+
+
natures... on island 5 i think ?!?!?! just not 1234, eitehr 5 or 6 coz 7 is tanobi ruins... 5 is memorial pillar can't remember wat 6 was XD must be 6 XD ... (actuali i don't remember T-T)
GA_Master Posted at: 11:18 May24 2005 Post ID: 172819
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fwank-where can you find ditto in Emerald, because i got my Houndour and i want to breed!?
Fwank Posted at: 06:02 May25 2005 Post ID: 174096
Fwank
+
+
i don't think yuo can breed dittos with anything else other than ditto's in the gems ... becoz i tried briefly breeding a ditto with another random poke and instead of getting an egg they grew 10 friggin levels -_-" (and stil didn't give me an egg)

but still, i'll tell you where ditto's are: they're in that cave in the back of the pokemon fossil collector's home (where you get your 2nd fossil from) ... if you don't know what i'm talking about, go get your fossil from mirage tower in the middle of the desert, after you get one the other one disappears; it appears in a cave behind the fossil collector's house in fallabar (that town next to the glass flute making dude), his house is on the left side of the town... once u've been to mirage tower there should be a cave in the back, that cave, other than housing the 2nd of the 2 fossilized pokemon of the gem games, is packed full of dittos =D

you could try breeding, but i gave up trying: i want better IV's n e wai (i tend to have this weird idea about how breeding a dito with a strong pokemon results in a pokemon with the appearance of the strong one but is all soft n squishy wen u touch it... *shivers*)
Travis at Emerald Posted at: 13:56 May25 2005 Post ID: 174569
Travis at Emerald
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SS5: Over by where you first battle May Or Sean.

What do you do at the cave anyway?
Fwank Posted at: 00:17 May26 2005 Post ID: 175346
Fwank
+
+
yeah man just don't read my posts just keep asking old questions people, i love answering old questions (no i don't man~ try to find the answers from the exsisting threads~ i have to bump 10 threads to answer questions... too bad i'm so nice XD *cough*)

in altering cave, you shoot zubats for target practise (sick of answering it the old fashioned way... try to figure out wat i mean)

... (not it's not a zubat shooting mini game XD i wish)
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 101479

Post Top
Click to close