Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

join team shadow lugia

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

agiladelamerica Posted at: 00:20 May31 2005 Post ID: 184036
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
for more info go to the topic team shadow lugia has been turned into team shadow lugia.
Cuahtemoc Blanco rules.Soccer team Aguilas Del America is the best and won the championship today 7 to 4.member of underground assult and leader of TEAM ShadowLUGIA join team SHADOW lugia now.
pokemaster1104 Posted at: 06:38 May31 2005 Post ID: 184210
pokemaster1104
+
+
i wanna join a team that you actually get sumthin out of it like team underground. Not underground assaultbut plain team underground. u actually get stuff out of it. By the way im a pokemon master i know all about pokemon if anyones gonna be co leader its gonna be me cause i can help anyone ive been playing pokemon since i was five and im now 13
pokemaster1104 Posted at: 06:41 May31 2005 Post ID: 184211
pokemaster1104
+
+
On 31-May-2005 pokemaster1104 said:i wanna join a team that you actually get sumthin out of it like team underground. Not underground assaultbut plain team underground. u actually get stuff out of it. By the way im a pokemon master i know all about pokemon if anyones gonna be co leader its gonna be me cause i can help anyone ive been playing pokemon since i was five and im now 13
i rule all Join team underground im the leader and up to 5 people can be admins and 2 co leaders plus you get free trainer cards customized with your name and wateva pokemon character or pokemon personm you want on it. If you want mew you get mew. you want prof. oak yu it
agiladelamerica Posted at: 15:48 May31 2005 Post ID: 184807
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-May-2005 pokemaster1104 said:i wanna join a team that you actually get sumthin out of it like team underground. Not underground assaultbut plain team underground. u actually get stuff out of it. By the way im a pokemon master i know all about pokemon if anyones gonna be co leader its gonna be me cause i can help anyone ive been playing pokemon since i was five and im now 13
you can join and be co,leader#3
Cuahtemoc Blanco rules.Soccer team Aguilas Del America is the best and won the championship today 7 to 4.member of underground assult and leader of TEAM ShadowLUGIA join team SHADOW lugia now.
super_duper96 Posted at: 18:40 May31 2005 Post ID: 185051
super_duper96
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can i join
agiladelamerica Posted at: 19:30 May31 2005 Post ID: 185120
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sure you can and you can be adminbut remember to check up three times a week because i havent heard from unreal,nick,or gamaster.they will be kicked out by friday so if you see them please tell them that.sorry for taking so long to respond.too join i need to see your pokemon team for emerald and i need to know what department you are going to be in raterrates peoples teams.cheaters gives other people cheats for actionshark,gameshark.answer people answers peoples questions that arent about cheats and ratings.

!!!!!!!!!!!READ ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super_duper96 Posted at: 19:48 May31 2005 Post ID: 185139
super_duper96
Forum GuestMember
+
+
k
agiladelamerica Posted at: 14:56 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187784
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does any body want to else join
and super duper what department are you going to be in
rater
cheater
helper
respond soooooooooooooooooooooooon!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close