Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Need Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jimsteel99 Posted at: 19:13 May31 2005 Post ID: 185101
jimsteel99
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey Guys

I am new here but have been playing Emerald for a few weeks now and I have caught 176 pokemon so far and I am in need of some help

Where can I catch

1-Bagon-I know he is in Meteor Falls but I can't seem to find him
2-Heracross-Is he available in Emerald?
3-Corsola-Is he available in Emerald?
4-Nosepass-Nomater what I do I never find Nosepass
5-Mawile-Is he available in Emerald?
6-Volbeat-I can find illumise but can't find Volbeat
7-Feebas-Nowhere to be found
8-Chimecho-Is he available in Emerald?
9-Snorunt/Glalie

How can I get to/into
I keep looking for them but can't find them
Shoal Cave
Desert Ruins
Island Cave
Ancient Tomb

How do I find the following items
Dragon Scale
Metal Coat
Sun Stone-Is there a 2nd one around?
Deepseatooth
Deepseascale

Any help would be appreciated

JIM
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pendragon523 Posted at: 08:48 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185860
pendragon523
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have a few questions. for one how do u type in things to get cheats. i never understand taht. second how do u do berry crush and where? third do u need a specific type of wireless conector to make it work cause i bought some random low priced one and the wireless connceting lady tells me mine is not connected properly? wtf is up with that??? oh and does anyone have a account on runescape.com?
Fwank Posted at: 12:55 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186073
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
jimsteel99:

bagon - you stil remember the place where you got the dragon claw TM? bagon appears right there, on that strip of land (no one's ever bothered to look elsewhere; can't be bothered)

herracross - yep, this miniture hercules (or huge, if yer in game...) is availuable in the safari zone along with the other jhoto pokemon that appears in the new area; unlocked after you've beaten the league

corsola - corsola is actuali a hoeen native! (unlike hera which is regarded as an 'import') try your luck fishing near evergrande

nosey - tricky one, even tho it's pokedex says it's in the granite cave i never found one when i went to look for steven; aparentli it jumps out after you rock smash one of the many rocks (by chance, just like an encounter) ... well if this is wrong let me know (i didn't know this)

mawile - yes! but not as common as it was back in the other gems; it's in victory road, but it's rarer than it was back in the granite cave (... maybe it's just me, but the fact that you can only encounter it in victory road makes it rarer to me)

volbeat - eh? i didn't notice n e thing different with this dude: keep looking, i can't remember wat route it's on but you know those patches of grass outside of the daycare centre? thats where i get my firefly pokes from

feebas - this one's pretty annoying, u just gota find it by fishing in every single spot on that river along the weather station; although i never caught one in emerald (traded over) i did catch them on the other versions, and if you're fishing on the right tile of water you'll always catch feebas *unless u mix records and shift the tile placements* i suggest u stock up on feebas before linking with yer friends again...

chimeco - yep, same place, mt.pyre, just as rare as before

snorunt - yer, same story

shoal cave - OHHH no wonder u dun have snorunt, shoal cave is just above mossdeep city, i think it was around route 125, one of the sea routes (that area next to that huuuuuuuuge route 124) just surf from mossdeep towards the top righthand corner of hoeen, u can't miss it

desert ruins - you mean the actual tomb? it's IN the desert; right before where you get the sandstorm TM (incase u dunno wat i'm on about; just go in the desert and try to goto the bottum right of the desert)

island cave - half way between petalburg and dewford; surf there, this one's eye catching

ancient tomb - this is gona sound weird; you know that raining route you took on your way to lillycove? (the absol place) well, at the bottum of it (when you get there) go left, and if you find a girl who gives u berries, keep following the track (eventuali u'll be going up after the girl) pass the tall grass to the tombs

dragon scale - they come with horseas or bagons; just like how luvdisc holds heartscale sometimes (but technicali speaking it should be covered in it... but it onli ever holds ONE...)

metal coat - well i got mine from the nature versions coz i have nfi how to get one normali... on the otherhand my sources indicate they come from magnemites (which sounds bogus, seeing as i catch em for a living)

sun stone - i'm stumped, i never got another one other than the one from the space centre; i trade my sunny pokes over

deepsea tooth/scale - same way as you woulda got it from the gem versions: find the scanner on abandoned ship (midway of dewford and slateport via surfing) and bring it to captain stern and choose between the 2 items (i never got one on emerald actuali... again)

pendragon523:

cheating - using cheat code devices such as game shark or action replay or code breakers or explorer etc. (actuali all 4 are just variations of the 2 main types i know) but i'm not familiar with this; i cheat using emulators where it emulates a cheat device (it's easier to back up game files on computer too, should the codes ever screw your game up)

berry crush - link up with friends after you have a bottle i guess... i never played this...

wireless - not sure, but please try to buy one of the more official ones, with things like these you normali get wat u paid for; right down to the packaging (but you gota have others around you too... otherwise whats the point...)
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 05:15 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192302
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
oh about the metal coats...yes it is true the stupid magnemites hold them, ive found like...iuno maybe two after using thief/covet/catching like lets just say WAY TOO MANY of those lil magnetic freaks
the deep sea tooth/scale: well the bummer is u can only get one per game(which is really stupid cuz then U have to trade with sum1 else OR start a new friggin game just to get the other) oh to get this one in case u havnt already u need dive first then go to the abandoned ship thing( right off the island with Brawly's Gym on it-> actually is in the right direction) and on the boat ull find a lil patch of water in onea the rooms and u dive there go on yer merry way and find the "scanner" and then u talk to some geek on another part of the boat he has like a conniption(sorry almost used foul language but had to moderate it for the younger kiddies out therez)over it then tells u to take it to Capt. Stern whoz in (ithink) Slateport,give it to him and then he lets u choose which one of the two u want "tooth or scale"

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Pokemon Manipulator Posted at: 20:03 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197555
Pokemon Manipulator
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nosepass IS found in Granite Cave when using Rock Smash, Volbeat is SUPER rare in the grass in the same route that Pokemon Day-Care is located on and Snowrunt is SUPER rare on the lowest floor of Shoal Cave. The rest has already thoughly explained
jimsteel99 Posted at: 16:58 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204996
jimsteel99
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks for the help guys

I finally caught Bagon,(Safari Zone),Corsola,Nosepass,Mawile,Volbeat, Chimecho+Snorunt/Glalie as well as a Jigglypuff(Route 115) and traded a Skitty for a Meowth at the Battle Frontier

But still can't find a Feebas :(

I got into the caves and caught the 3 legendary rock pokemon

Only the Dragon Scale still eludes me at the moment
iijki Posted at: 17:36 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 205047
iijki
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sry if this is off subject but,where can u get latios if u said "red" after u beat the elite four+champion?
iijki Posted at: 17:37 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 205049
iijki
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and,how do u get the stupid shoal shells?it's blocked off!!!!i want a shell bell......what does it do anyway(shell bell)
#1trainer Posted at: 17:55 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 205086
#1trainer
+
+
yes latois is avalable you must go to nentendo event or mix records w/ someone who has eon ticket

shell bell is gay, all it does is be like leftovers when you infict damage on an opponent

Im A PWNER

Ltz battle

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile I'LL WIN SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=#1
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close