Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

how do you get registeel

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

annabel Posted at: 23:58 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191831
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i've got regice and regirock but i can't even get into the second part of the cave where you get registeel
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 03:04 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192047
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
well first off I guess that means u can either understand braille or have a translation sheet right?
well then u know where the cave is, and I forget which was the thing u did for each pokemon(I got the three last month sorry n I didn write it down) but...
1.In one cave u run a whole circuit around the cave and the door opens
2. In onea he caves u moves a few spaces(somewhere in the middle ull have to translate it and figure out where)and use flash
3. and in the third cave u used I think it was (im not too sure on this one but the other two im positive of) fly from somewhere in the middle or dig from somewhere in the middle

My main hint is translate the Braille in the cave and it tells u exactly what to do
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
GunTrigger 90491 Posted at: 09:29 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192586
GunTrigger 90491
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To go inside where Registeel you must go to the middle of the room and you Flash the door will open and you will encounter Registeel
Wealth is of the heart and mind not the pocket- Pharrell Williams/BBC (Billionaire Boys Club)
annabel Posted at: 00:41 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 194840
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thankyou
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Bronco11 Posted at: 08:29 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195122
Bronco11
+
+
Point Taken. THREAD CLOSED.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 178561

Post Top
Click to close