Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

I've gotta few questions...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 00:52 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193573
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
well my first question is pretty sad but...where can find a Corphish?When I played (Sapp,Ruby) I found them like non stop, but my sister got both those games stolen,and now ive got Emerald...and for the life of me I cant find that darned crustacean!
second I asked this on sum1 elses post already but ill post it again here "I have an odd question though...well comment....umm u cant trade Deoxys from Fire Red to Emerald, but u can trade Deoxys from Emerald to Fire Red or to Leaf Green...but when u do Deoxys changes form...I saw that and went what the hell...cuz in Emerald Deoxys is Speed Version but when Traded to Leaf Green he changed to Defense Version...but then It wouldnt let me trade it back...and I started a new game beat it went and caught another Deoxys and this time traded it to my copy of Fire Red and it changed to attack version...and I cant trade this one back to Emerald Either...I havnt tried trading em between the two games Fire Red to Leaf Green or vicea versa yet.I gotta beat the game again to get another one...
oh and another thing...not just their picture/form changed but their STATS CHANGED AS WELL!!! and that shocked me alot.I didnt think stats could change via a trade except in evolutions...and another thing "Mew": if u have it on leaf green(and Im guessing Fire Red too but I didn't bother trying)...it cannot be traded to Emerald!"
and thirdly where can I find a "light ball"--> like the one u got if u traded your Pikachu from Pokemon Yellow to G/S/C..b/c i've been hearing a bunch of rumors(or will at least call them rumors until I prove or/ disprove them)about a move called Volt Tackle that a Pichu can learn whenTwo Pikachus are Bred under certain circumstances..and this question im hoping someone can anwser without an AR code for one as in is there a way to find it in game NO CHEATING?and if not can someone post the code for it plus your master code for AR...ithink its Ver. 2.0 but I may be wrong(its the one that came preloaded with codes for Ruby and Sapphire but not for FR/LG)

any anwsers would be much appreciated!Hopefully sooner than later I want to raise a Corphish for my newest game...and well I just finished Fortree gym so times run n ing out to train it before league...

~Engel der Bosheit
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 02:58 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193712
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
oh and another question...theres a girl in this one bulding in I believe it was Rustoboro(maybe not its the place with the Devon Corps. bulding) but in one of the buildings in that town theres a girl lieing in a bed surrounded by pokedolls and some guys standing in front of her complaining about not being able to make her smile and he asks you for a funny word/phrase...what is it???
[b][center]
Pokemon Manipulator Posted at: 06:22 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193842
Pokemon Manipulator
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1. to catch corphish, you use the super rod on the routes that corphish used to be in on R/S
2. i dont know much on this topic other than the info im sure that you already know. im looking for a place or a thing where you can get deoxys, mew, lugia, and ho-oh. if you can please get back to me on this i would really apprieciate that...
3. pichu can know 'volt tackle,' all you do is catch a pickachu in the safari zone that happens to be holding a 'light ball.' then you give the light ball to a girl pickachu and breed it with a boy pickachu or raichu (PS. this move is soooo cool, i saw it when my jirachi used metronome).
4. i have no clue as to what you tell her father, if you find out please tell me.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 02:07 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196155
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
hey pokemon Manipulator...by the way that name sounds SO very wrong, but w/e thnx for the advice on the pikachu
im gonna go try and catch one right now.to catch Mew,Seoxys,Lugia just look on SuperCheats codes and u'll find warp codes on how to get to Mews,Deoxys's,Lugia, and Ho-oh's Islands
[b][center]
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 02:21 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196161
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
hey pokemon Manipulator...by the way that name sounds SO very wrong, but w/e thnx for the advice on the pikachu
im gonna go try and catch one right now.to catch Mew,Seoxys,Lugia just look on SuperCheats codes and u'll find warp codes on how to get to Mews,Deoxys's,Lugia, and Ho-oh's Islands
[b][center]
moolio Posted at: 07:58 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 196309
moolio
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To get deoxys from firered to emerald you must trade it from firered to coliseum then to emerald.

Hope I helped
Join Team Moolio, Team Stickmen, Team Turtle, and The Fire Clan! Wait, don't forget to join The Mewtwo Fan Club!
Pokemon Manipulator Posted at: 19:03 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197423
Pokemon Manipulator
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks and I'm sorry about the name - I chose it for lack of better name. Anyway I don't have a cheating device and I don't like cheating so if anyone happens to have the Aurora, Mystic Ticket and/or the Old Sea Map and can mail it to me or lives somewhere near Oshkosh, Wisconsin that has it on thier game and can come over sometime please leave another post.

Thank You!!!
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 23:51 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 212547
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
Aeshma...my questions/points have all been anwsered close this topic please.Oh and a question for you...what is your name supposed to mean...?

Engel der bosheit
[b][center]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close