Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

agiladelamerica Posted at: 18:22 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194373
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do you get deowys and mew explain with details please.
Cuahtemoc Blanco rules.Soccer team Aguilas Del America is the best and won the championship today 7 to 4.member of underground assult and leader of TEAM ShadowLUGIA join team SHADOW lugia now.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GA_Master Posted at: 18:38 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194389
GA_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude, you shoulda ask in our teams thrread...

but just do this, go to serebii.net and click enter site, then scroll down on the left side untill you see games it will have a list of games ( mostly pokemon ) an click Emerald. Once it loads up, you will see that on the right side of the page there are names of important locations in the game and everthing else you need to know.

p.s. you cant get mew without an AR or a special ticket obtained at a Nintendo Event. And you cant get Deoxys without an AR or going to a nintendo event so there you go!

hope i helped!
Pokemon Manipulator Posted at: 18:23 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195703
Pokemon Manipulator
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do any of you happen to have any of the tickets and are done using them. If you do I could use them and possibly send them back...
SS5 vageto Posted at: 18:36 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195720
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jun-2005 agiladelamerica said:how do you get deowys and mew explain with details please.
If you don't use cheats to obtain the Pokemon or the items then you have to follow the rules:

Mew:
Go to a Nintendo Event and download the Old Sea Map there and take a boat to Faraway Island; you will see Mew in the grass play tag with it tap "A" and it will attack you. When you battle it you will fight it at level 30.

Deoxys E. form:
Go to a Nintendo Event download the Aurora Ticket there and use it to travel by boat to Birth Island; solve the puzzle and fight Deoxys at level 30.
Yawn - what is there to say?
agiladelamerica Posted at: 17:55 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197240
agiladelamerica
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where is this nintendo event
Cuahtemoc Blanco rules.Soccer team Aguilas Del America is the best and won the championship today 7 to 4.member of underground assult and leader of TEAM ShadowLUGIA join team SHADOW lugia now.
Pokemon Manipulator Posted at: 07:20 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197997
Pokemon Manipulator
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm sorry no one is answering your questions to the full extent agiladelamerica. Anyway they might post them on pokemon.com like they did with the Eon Ticket...
Aeshma Posted at: 07:45 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198002
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
There is no need to start discussing things in here that aren't relevant to the topic.
The topic is: "how do you get deowys and mew"

(posts deleted)
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 18:33 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213708
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Okay guys...if you want an Eon ticket just bet on one from a site...like Ebay...that's what I did...the one I won should be arriving in about 2 days...don't ask for me to give you it please peoples.I just paid $32+shipping and handling to get the ticket(which included the instructions)
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close