Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Please Rate My Team Of Poke'mon Emerald

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

flygon breloom Posted at: 18:35 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 226191
flygon breloom
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi this is going to be a long post

SWELLOW/ShinySwelo Caugte with/Ultra Ball Type1/Normal Type2/Flying Nature/BASHFUL Met at level 25 ROUTE 115 Ability/GUTS Item/ AMULET COIN Ribon/NONE Stats HP: 134 Attack: 114 Defence: 84 SP.ATK: 78 SP.DEF: 74 Speed: 157 Gender/Female Attacks: Fly/Endeavor/Wing Attack/Aerial Ace
Notes: Its a SHINY POKE'MON!!!!!!!

BRELOOM/ThomasPKMN Caught with Poke Ball
Type Grass/Fighting
Ability Effect spores
Nature Modest
Met at level 6 petelburg woods
Item none
Ribbon 2
HP 159
Att 154
Defence 113
SP.atk 94
SP.def 84
Speed 100
Attacks:
Secret power
Mind reader
DynamicePunce
Sky Uppercut

BLAZEIKEN/FireFightr
Type: Fire/Fighting
Ability: Blaze
Brave nature
Item macho brace
ribbon 2
hp 168
att 167
def 88
spatk 134
spdef 86
speed 90
attacks
Strength
Blaze Kick
Double Kick
Fire Blast
Level 51FLYGON/ The Spirt...
Type: Ground/Dragon/Flying(levitate)
(Met at mirage tower)
(im getting bored so sorry no stats)
Attacks:
Crunce
DragonBreath
Fly
Sand Tomb

Stellix/Stellix (traded)
Type: Steel/Ground
Attacks:
Strength
Rock Smash
Iron Tail
Dig

Rayquaza/DragonDnce
Attacks:
Fly
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Surf

Well thats all oh and i swear my sellow is shiny (no ar or any thing) oh and where do you buy ars??
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
knuckles4eva Posted at: 02:52 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 226561
knuckles4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i brought mine on ebay (i searched for action replay)
leader of team FOrbIDin MIghTY waRRioRS join today
lord rukairo Posted at: 12:34 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227044
lord rukairo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where u find ur shiny sweelow
SS5 vageto Posted at: 01:33 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 227914
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Um, I can't understand that, you have to format it better.
Yawn - what is there to say?
bleepman Posted at: 09:15 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228118
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fist of all we have another team rating topic so.... topic locked. AND- just becuase you give us the stats doesn't make it look any better, in fact it makses you look more n00by dude. if you wanna make yerself look smart, post EVs, not actual stats.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Aeshma Posted at: 16:12 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229088
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
Read the topic in the Staff Forum about rating teams bleepman, they can make topics for themself to let people rate their team.

-topic back open-
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 16:26 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229125
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Well said Aeshma - Bleepman, we are encouraging our users to post a thread for their teams in the forums if they want it rated.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
SS5 vageto Posted at: 18:10 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 229278
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Team SuperCheats? What are you doing here? Lol. I still think it should be closed if it is barely readable.
Fwank Posted at: 08:05 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230188
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
(but there's always someone whois sad enough to decode it and rate it since they've too much spare time on their hands; is what i would say, but i'm the dude i'm talking about so i dun wana demote myself n e further)

Hi this is going to be a long post <-- this isn't a quote, it's a warning

(im getting bored so sorry no stats) <-- this should've appeared before you posted -_-"

soz, i'll cut back on the essay; i'm going to assume convenient EVs and maximum stats and levels possible for each of your poke; i'll concentrate on your movesets and combo of pokes to rate it...

swellow - is shiny, but other than that no different than a 3rd rate beat down poke; 3rd rates are defined by their inability to overcome basic type matching... ... (this is refering to how you've allocated movesets, not which pokemon it is; swellow is one of the more useful pokes ^^")

breloom - reading dynamic, i applaud your efforts... but because i don't know what level breloom is i can't exactli tell you to 'learn spore' ... other than that, breloom's set is almost also 3rd rate; it shows signs of strategic play although it's annoying instead of useful at best

blazekin - usuali you can't screw blaze up... but that assuming you've the right moves, this blaze is beat down... as usual... but 2 stabbed moves that do almost the same things (large damage, low acc...) double kick being ok and strength being awkward... but can't blame ya, you don't do much with blaze since it's so slow and vulnerable...

flygon - ... this guy's supposed to be a sin (without dd, haha) odd that you don't have earthquake on this killin machine... (instead, u've got rock tomb, hah) you could use dig to force the opponent to switch, but u've got nothing to kill flyers with =S too bad, no thinking involved in this set...

steelix - that's the 2nd time i've seen strength now, replace those HM's asap (other than surf) and once again you prefer dig over earthquake?? steelix is actuali slow so they could ACTUALI quake you and kill yuo despite yer defense... (since steelix is steel?)

rayquaza - funny thing how it's called dragon dance, but it doesn't even know it... get it, you should, it's the cheapest move since ancient power... er times... complement the moveset with physical moves like rock fly ground ghost blah blah blah ... but this set isn't that bad either, u just gota hope ray's faster than everything that can potentiali use ice attacks

hmmmm on a pure competitive level, i'd say... 3/10? the combination of pokes is... interesting, but you can actuali SEE a type matching weakness *O* ALL of these dudes are weak to ice =S and if not, water, and there are plenty of pokes faster than yours that could pull of IBs or even blizzards if they feel a lil insecure... but actuali, a sp sweep zam could rili do it... 3 punches and 1 stab... althot type matching isn't all, it's rather easy to type match a team such as this one even if you tried giving them good sets; they're simply too slow or too weak to overcome regular type matching as a whole (team) but stil, not like it's hopeless... keep working on the sets~
SS125goku Posted at: 14:58 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230919
SS125goku
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
A 4/10. WHYED YOU GIVE RAYQUAZA those gay moves
im done bein mad
flygon breloom Posted at: 18:17 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231154
flygon breloom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sigh
I like experementing with pokemon and the stellix is not mine and im not exactley a pure overkill player and i found shiny swello near metior falls (i was looking for jigglypuff lol) and brelooms my fav and im going to let them lern better moves anyway (e.c.t. stellix=double edge+no recoil) sigh i had to go soon so thats why i cut out stats (btw i dont know my Effort Values (lol smergal are 2 for speed i think) Im sorry if this is considderd spam i am really sorry...
(Im giveing rayquazza when i can get the TMs)
SS5 vageto Posted at: 23:26 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 231519
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Jun-2005 SS125goku said:A 4/10. WHYED YOU GIVE RAYQUAZA those gay moves
Well if it is in game, and it has wealthy special attack, then that is pretty good. What are you talking about?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close