Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Please rate my team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

MasterMilotic Posted at: 17:37 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236651
MasterMilotic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please rate my team for me.
here it is:
Armaldo level 50 Ancientpower, sandstorm, fury cutter, protect
Cradily Level 50 Sludge Bomb, ingrain, Ancientpower,confuse ray
Metagross level 50 psychic, metal claw, iron defense, take down
milotic level 53 surf, recover, ice beam, rain dance
Blaziken level 67 Fire blast, sky uppercut, Bulk up,cut
Rayquaza level 82 Fly, dragon claw, hyper beam, water fall
My trainig spot is Meteor falls higher floors. Do I need to changespots?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
james_da_pkmn_king Posted at: 20:47 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236890
james_da_pkmn_king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thats a neat team even better than my rom team

can u tell me what pkmn to use agaisnt tate and liza i cant beat them
heres my team
altaria lvl 35
sharpedo lvl 34
swellow lvl 34
marshtomp lvl 35
wailmer lvl 44
manectric lvl 39

plus i usaully have a pikachu in there instead of marshtomp
MasterMilotic Posted at: 07:37 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237540
MasterMilotic
+
+
Raise your team more. Including your marshtomp and Sharpedo. When that's done put the Sharpedo and marshtomp in the frontof your party and you will beat Tate and Lisa easily.
PS:keep the Marshtomp. You already have an electric type.
Fwank Posted at: 11:56 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237688
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
hmmm... type matching isn't everything NewbieMilotic (no offense or n e thing; i just dun cope well when i call others masters of any sort)

type matching maybe important, but whats more relevant these days is the pokemon's abilities and their stats... good abilities and stats wins all... i hope i can find a few good examples on your team to show you what i mean... let's take a look

*done*

damn, i'm sorry to say but even downgraded to direct type match beat down, your team suffers from a severe case of frigo/hydrophobia =S

see, what i'm wondering is the reasons behind your innacurate critical comments towards other people's teams while yours is so... inconsistent

according to type matching, you claimed a sneasel could beat a team consisting of a groudon... a dragonite... a rayquaza... a salamence... a... i forgot, but we know for a fact sneasel cannot OHKO any of those listed above (xept maybe ray) but they all have more than enough power to knock out 2 sneasels at once; even more if they were used correctly

but this team, perhaps a nice team while not subjected to type matching, but if you throw that in, it becomes unbelievably weak to the common water/ice dual type... armaldo's weak to both, cradily's double weak to ice, metagross is neutral on water (but it's SP.def is kinda... not it's pride and joy), milotic can't do n e thing about it's same type... no need to explain why blazekin and rayquaza are scared of an water/ice dual...

i hope you get my point, now i'm gona just look at the movesets despite how simple it is to overcome such a team...

armaldo - sandstorm isn't a good idea, only half your party is shielded against it (bad if u needed to switch to the other half of the team) and other than cradily, the rest aren't suited to last the battle long enough to make sandstorm a relevent factor towards winning... ... actuali it's too low leveled to learn the good moves like rock blast, just keep training, u kinda dun have a choice but to go with these crap moves now that i think abuot it...

cradily - quite nice, it's a decent set paired with leftovers, and armaldo's sandstorm complements it quite well... you could breed for a leech seed but it's hard to squeeze that move in... (gota replace yer atks)

metagross - metal defense... although many may try to exploit meta's steel type weakness by using earthquake and brick break, you'd have noticed that they don't exactly kill meta thx to it's marvelous defense... however meta's so slow that you don't have a choice but to get hit before you can pay em back; this is why metagross learns agility when it gets to higher levels (awsome huh?) and take down... unless cradily has leech seed... and even then it's stil crap

milotic - can't say much, it's very standard i guess... i'm not good with natural milotics... i don't know why people like milotic so much... it's sooo crap in terms of movesets... unless you breed it, it learns hardli n e thing

blazekin - i have no idea why you have cut on a battle team, but you should know that HM moves are well off limits other than surf... and if you wanted to use fire blast, you would've stick with blaze kick =S ... and bulk up... you realise ofcuz no one's gona try to type match this thing physicali... onli speciali... with blaze, if u bulk, u QA, if u don't QA u don't bulk; blaze is too slow and too vulnerable to do much to fast pokes

rayquaza - i saw 2 HMs, 1 reason for each of my eye to go temporarily blind; ray's a dragon, what do dragons do? they dance, plz let it get it's groove back so it can kick ****

... the cradily/armaldo combo, whether intentional or not, proves to be a very impressive combo, and would be even more so if you could net yerself a tyranitar and other sand veiling pokes ... the cradily + sandstorm you've got here is a cut out version of my sand veil team =D luvin it

soz to say i can't rate such a team; it's too low leveled for it to have access to high leveled moves, although i could've just given you a rating assuming you've every possible TM and move tutor now that you've beaten the E4 and obtained the 2 fossil pokes... but these dudes are stil low leveled; you could be planning on teaching yer pokes those new moves, so i can't say much atm... looking fwd to ya new team

(btw, if it's onli the levels u want, E4's the onli place other than rechallenging old trainers, and perhaps battling steven?
MasterMilotic Posted at: 12:31 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237744
MasterMilotic
+
+
Yeah, I beat steven already though and one of my pokemon fanted. uhh
oh yeah it was my Groudon. I replaced that with my metagrooss. was
that a bad idea?
RedStripeSword Posted at: 13:41 Jul04 2005 Post ID: 237836
RedStripeSword
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can someone rate my team:
Kyogre shiny Lv.100 Hydropump,waterspout,sheercold,double edge
Groudon shiny Lv.100 fire blast,eruption,fissure,solar beam
Latios Lv.100protect,super power,luster purge,psychic
HO-OH Lv.100 fire blast,sunny day,sacred fire,ancient power
Lugia Lv.100 ancient power,rain dance,hydro pump,aero blast
Latias Lv.100 mist ball,surf,psychic,refresh
I shall rule all of the pokemon world! My mighty Rayquaza shall reak havok on everyone!
Mew_24317 Posted at: 21:21 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240710
Mew_24317
Forum GuestMember
+
+
will someone rate my team?

Omastar Lv 100

surf
ice beam
ancientpower
sacred fire

Kabutops Lv 100

sacred fire
ice beam
giga drain
ancientpower

Areodactyl Lv 100

fly
secret power
ancnientpower
sacred fire

Blastoise Lv 100

hydro cannon
ice beam
hydro pump
sacred fire

Venasaur Lv 100

frenzy plant
rock smash (going to replace with volt tackle)
solarbeam
megahorn

Charzard Lv 100

flamethrower
dragon claw
blast burn
overheat

They are all shiny.

PS.what is a good website to find a pokemon avatar
MetangMan Posted at: 22:15 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240812
MetangMan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Jul-2005 Mew_24317 said:will someone rate my team?

Omastar Lv 100

surf
ice beam
ancientpower
sacred fire

Kabutops Lv 100

sacred fire
ice beam
giga drain
ancientpower

Areodactyl Lv 100

fly
secret power
ancnientpower
sacred fire

Blastoise Lv 100

hydro cannon
ice beam
hydro pump
sacred fire

Venasaur Lv 100

frenzy plant
rock smash (going to replace with volt tackle)
solarbeam
megahorn

Charzard Lv 100

flamethrower
dragon claw
blast burn
overheat

They are all shiny.

PS.what is a good website to find a pokemon avatar
I would say your pokemon are all pretty good but what is sacred fire?

about the avatars go to google and select the image icon on top and type in pokemon avatars and click on the one you want, then when you get to the site that has the avatar click it again {it'll be on top} and then right click, then save picture as, click on browse, click on picture, click upload, click on avatar, and there you go
Mewtwo!YAY!
magillaman Posted at: 09:23 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241398
magillaman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All of you need an AR Max and the code for Max stats---

Max HP:35A039FD B90C0C5B
Max Attack:973FBE3F EDC8200D
Max Defense:979050AE 6F56B497
Max SP Attack:E9B89F9D C73B5749
Max SP Defense:DBC9F375 30D76D78
Max Speed:35B2E18D FC573426

Your Welcome-

MagillaMan
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO READS THIS MUST GO TO http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html
FOR THE ULTIMATE POKEMON AR CODE---MAKE YOUR OWN POKEMON-SHINY,COMPLETELY MAXED OUT,HAVING ANY MOVES,HAVING ALL RIBBONS,AND IT OBEYS.GO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Fwank Posted at: 10:18 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241479
Fwank
+
+
MasterMilotic:

well technicali speaking that kinda IS a bad idea... seeing as groudon's a superior pokemon in terms of stats and ability and... godly superior at that... and they're almost the same arch-type... but then again it's easier to use meta for psych battles (as in... oh nvm)

RedStripeSword:

holy fu... 2/10, i'll get back to ya if u ever reply, but i rili dun wana state the obvious...

Mew_24317:

... de ja vu? 2/10 ... if yer gona hack, hack more suitable moves; use yer friggin heads (oh volt tackle on venus thats REAL powerful... pfft...)

MetangMan:

sacred fire = fire type atk, pp:5, acc: 100, bpwer:100, 50% chance of BRN = one awsome fire attack

magillaman:

no i think they need to do the following things:

- stop using HM's
- stop using starters
- stop using oobers
- stop hacking for useless moves; infact, don't hack at all
- start reading pokemon stats
- start reading pokemon types
- start reading move descriptions
- start to link battle with friends
- download net battle, play, lose, learn, revenge, pwn
MasterMilotic Posted at: 10:39 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241518
MasterMilotic
+
+
So you're saying i should put Groudon back in my party.
Fwank Posted at: 11:12 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241558
Fwank
+
+
it's totali your choice; personali if you wanted my real opinion i'd suggest to use neither of the 2 becoz they're ambiguous to use... but in terms of usefulness as a poke, groudon's stats are awsome, and it has one of the best abilities in the game that you could take advantage of, even build a team around it

having groudon on a team ensure chloro grass types booster speed, sunny beamers happy, fire types given absolute advantages... while metagross just = 1 strong poke, groudon = 1 strong poke + team support

neat huh, but it's all the same
magillaman Posted at: 11:21 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241571
magillaman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you Fwank.Aaaand uh...you guys could use some good hold items.

And uh...hehe...those codes help.
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO READS THIS MUST GO TO http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html
FOR THE ULTIMATE POKEMON AR CODE---MAKE YOUR OWN POKEMON-SHINY,COMPLETELY MAXED OUT,HAVING ANY MOVES,HAVING ALL RIBBONS,AND IT OBEYS.GO SEE FOR YOURSELF
hiinthesky16000 Posted at: 11:34 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241588
hiinthesky16000
+
+
fwank how do u net battle can u tell me
leaf's PokePet

[color=#00FFFF]ivy the level 16
MasterMilotic Posted at: 11:54 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241634
MasterMilotic
+
+
Thank yo for the support Fwank.
RedStripeSword Posted at: 13:54 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 241875
RedStripeSword
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This wasn't actually me it was my brother (putting his team)
I shall rule all of the pokemon world! My mighty Rayquaza shall reak havok on everyone!
MasterMilotic Posted at: 15:41 Jul06 2005 Post ID: 242231
MasterMilotic
+
+
No one else needs to rate my party anymore. Fwank already did it.
Thanks again Fwank.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close