Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

pwodux ov bowdum... read/comment/rate/beech/critisize...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Fwank Posted at: 03:35 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243464
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Chan Family Secret Recepies: M0N0+yq3 Z3r13z

pokemon type: normal
author: Benjamin Wong

Kangaskhan@Liechi Berry (Early Bird | max:ATK/SPD | Adamant +ATK -SP.ATK)

Crush Claw
Shadow Ball
Focus Punch
Substitute

Blissey@Leftovers (Serene Grace | max: SP.ATK/SP.DEF | Modest +SP.ATK -ATK)

Water Pulse
Thunder Wave
Softboiled
Aromatherapy

Togetic@Salac Berry (Serene Grace | max: DEF/SP.DEF | Impish +DEF -SP.ATK)

Toxic
Ancient Power
Wish
Baton Pass

Clefable@Leftovers (Cute Charm | max: DEF/SP.DEF | Bold +DEF -ATK)

Metronome
Wish
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Dunsparce@King's Rock (Serene Grace | max: ATK/DEF | Impish +DEF -SP.ATK)

Body Slam
Headbutt
Blizzard
Rock Slide

Granbull@Leftovers (Intimidate | max: ATK/DEF | Adamant +ATK -SP.ATK)

Thunder Wave
Bulk Up
Smellingsalt
Shadow Ball

*mega edit* the post size limited what i said like 3 edits in a row... so i'm just gona keep it simple: Ben made this team by scabbing 2 of the pokes inside from me (guess which ones) if you're gona cuss it make sure it's gona be reasonable (or as long as it's not MY pokes) otherwise i'll rebut~ dun cut my post down this time \_/ !!!

Frank
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
coreyjm13 Posted at: 10:44 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243733
coreyjm13
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
he has to many normal type pokes one strong fighting would win easly and almost all his moves on each poke is the same so i give a 2/10.
MasterMilotic Posted at: 11:46 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243895
MasterMilotic
+
+
This party recieves a 5\10 from me. Though all of them are normal types. The Attack choices are awesome(just tak off Focus Punch on Kangashkan).
bleepman Posted at: 14:46 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244144
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you guys are BOTH DUMB ARSES, the point of the team IS BEING MONO TYPE.

"Blissey@Leftovers (Serene Grace | max: SP.ATK/SP.DEF | Modest +SP.ATK -ATK)

Water Pulse
Thunder Wave
Softboiled
Aromatherapy"
bliss needs max defense if it wants to survive one turn against a phsycial attacker. max def, max spcattack will do. bold nature. if you really want to **** people off with serene grace, use thunder for the 60% chance of paralysis. otherwise screw water pulse, serene grace and use seiesmis toss/natural cure.

kanaskhan= good.

togetic- doesn't need baton pass unless you have sub/stat upping move/both. toxic = really overrated. once the person is toxiced, if they're smart they'll switch to miltank/bliss/celebi and and heal the stat back to normal while they take very minimum damage. use some useful stat upping move if you can instead, and then pass to something.

meh ill do the rest later... fwank i thikn you've lost it :-X.... dun bother with mono type.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Cross Stinger Posted at: 15:39 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244262
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
I'd suggest scrapping Blissey altogether. The Attack for the rental Blissey at the Battle Factory is a meagre ? understatement ? 25, its Defense 100, and HP 623. HP is not that important, really, unless it's a Shedinja. You're attacking with a Pok�mon with depreciable offence, and you're capitalising on the HP...not good. Normally I'd suggest going for core areas such as Defense ? which it severely lacks ahead of Attack ? but its battle potential can't be made up for. Just nix it. If you still want the HP and Special Defense, I'd go for Lickitung.

Kangaskhan: Great.

Metronome: My eyebrow's raised. I wouldn't rely on it in the long run. Give it Thunderpunch to assure yourself a steady arsenal.
MasterMilotic Posted at: 17:57 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 244468
MasterMilotic
+
+
When I said "though they are all normal types" I really meant it like this:though they are all normal types their attacks are great.
I know that that whole party was meant to be normal types. I just did'nt post the way i meant it. Sorry for this:
yours sincerely,
MasterMilotic
PS:please,i am not good at taking names from others(eg:dumb).Thanks.
Fwank Posted at: 09:24 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245923
Fwank
+
+
lol the onli pokes i supervised in that team were dunny n bully; and my bully and dunny aren't like dat (my duny got glare insteada body slam... etc)

and ironicali enough bleep; my pulse wave blissey uses thunder instead of wave XD but den i had def maxed... this his blissey... and nah actuali it's kinda there to wall CS, it duzn't exactli do n e thing; i wouldn't be surprised if it got knocked out facing one pokemon... it's mainli der for da SP switch in n the heal u sometimes need... n sometimes hacking paralysis (i ono how ben uses it...)

togetic is his; my togetic is hustle/ace/swift/shockwave/magical leaf with a whole team built around it =D hustle is fkn awsome when yer moves don't miss XD 60 x 1.5 x 1.5 + passed speed n atk = WHAT? TOGETIC PWNED ME XD (well... like 2 pokes max?)

hahaha yes CS metronome; we chucked it in coz it's funny, like fkn funi, nothing's funnier than clefable pulling a dragon dance (hmmm maybe i should make a metronome team...) but yeah, once again it's not my idea (the pokemon) he chucked it in to wish pass, and got those moves with my fkn BPs... (... 4 out of 6 kings rocks obtained...)

hmmmmmm it's all fkn in game n e wai; these dudes would probabli get raped on NB... altho i did try bully n dunny online a few times... they did ok but i couldn't build a good team around em, so it ended out awkward... where it was just a party of 6 boss sized pokes =S totali not my style... my dunny had grace/glare/headbutt/slide/bite i think it was (astonish of bite one of em; i remembered it being super effective on ghosts... no damage but the message came up =D) blizzard was ben's idea
bleepman Posted at: 09:41 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 245939
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jul-2005 Cross Stinger said:I'd suggest scrapping Blissey altogether. The Attack for the rental Blissey at the Battle Factory is a meagre ? understatement ? 25, its Defense 100, and HP 623. HP is not that important, really, unless it's a Shedinja. You're attacking with a Pok�mon with depreciable offence, and you're capitalising on the HP...not good. Normally I'd suggest going for core areas such as Defense ? which it severely lacks ahead of Attack ? but its battle potential can't be made up for. Just nix it. If you still want the HP and Special Defense, I'd go for Lickitung.

Kangaskhan: Great.

Metronome: My eyebrow's raised. I wouldn't rely on it in the long run. Give it Thunderpunch to assure yourself a steady arsenal.
AAHHHHHH BLISSEY HAS TO BE THE MOST OVERUSED POKEMON IN THE OU METAGAME ON NETBATTLE!!! AHHHH!!!!

~Highest HP in the game
~EVEN physical attacks, cept STABed fighting attacks don't hurt it too badly, 40-50% AT MOST
~God SpecDef- combined with its HP, it makes bliss the best special tank in the game
~NO Special weaknesses- lol now no one can touch you, cept waterspout ky00ber.
~HP does help ;-). a lot. in fact... check out www.smogon.com, and go to their damage calc and try screwing around with some different calcultions. Blissey's HP has a max potential of 714. lots of HP there, almost a 100 point difference from the battle factory version
~Blissey only sucks in the real game due to lack of EV training, and proper attack.

SeismicToss
IceBeam
Softboiled
Aromatherapy

That thing will not die in the near future, cept to breloom, medicham, or heracross. just keep seismic tossing everything you see, ice beam mence's stupid as$, recover all you're health when you're low, and heal your whole party of stat inflictions with aromatherapy(which isn't affeected by pressure, yay)

blissey= best pokemon in the game next to groudon, and latios.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Fwank Posted at: 11:58 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246152
Fwank
+
+
so true ay, it's one of those pokes that you either hate or you love (either you hate your opponent's blissey or you love your own blissey XD) XD

but den meh, the norm team was supposed to be UU... or something like that, just basicali pokes we dun usuali see... -_-" dat why tauros n miltank werent der (but i dunno why blissey was instead?? eh??) i cbf thinking of n e thing wen i was looking at d team so i just chucked it on... but ofcuz~ the goal's to show ppl how awsome other pokes are (i rkn that togetic sux but... mine pwns...)
clsstuart Posted at: 15:11 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246520
clsstuart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sup fwank,bleepman.I don't like blissey so...i don't have one.I think their stupid.
Hey ya'll i got a joke for you....What do you call a dead blonde in your closet???
2002-hide-and-seek champion,oh ya,shes good.
Fwank Posted at: 04:18 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 252516
Fwank
+
+
i'm bored again... nothing official, but the OLD SCHOOL evo team

Jolteon@salac

Thunderbolt
Thunder wave
Wish
BP

Vaporean@lefties

AA
Surf
Wish
BP

Flareon@liechi

Fire Spin
Return
Shadow Ball
BP

Espeon@petaya

CM
Psychic
Wish
BP

Umbreon@lefties

Double Team
Mean Look
Wish
BP

Credily@lefties

rock slide
recover
confuse ray
toxic

... hmmm so bored... cna't even be bothered testing it... but it looks crap... =S bleep maybe u could beef it up i cbf trying out sub n all dat crap... it's too hard to use this tea... so bored~ when will pearl/diamond/uni restuls come out~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close