Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Help how do you clone pokemon with out beating the elite four?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

naruto12065 Posted at: 06:18 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373760
naruto12065
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I heard there are 2 ways on emerald version the 1st way was to beat the elite four go to the battle fronteir and then before putting your pokemon in the pc you save it then put them in your pc then go talk to the lady when its saving after you talk to her you restart the game then your pokemon should be cloned when you turn it back on.
I just dont know the other way.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 09:11 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2373963
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I heard that when you're supposed to switch off when you trade pokémon, at the point where both pokémon are passing each other (turn it off as they are directly level with one another in the middle).

I'm not 100% sure on this, mind you, as I've never seen the point of cloning pokémon (except in G/S [but not Crystal as it didn't work in Crystal] where I did it to get lots of the elemental punch TMs for free as the holding item cloned too) so I have therefore never tried it.
Master Pika Posted at: 13:10 Aug12 2008 Post ID: 2376098
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Darn, well I too want to know the other way to do that.
All my tinypic links died :(
blazeken200 Posted at: 09:52 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2381164
blazeken200
+
+
i think volke is rightThumbs Up
Reece Economides
pimpblue Posted at: 14:48 Aug17 2008 Post ID: 2385018
pimpblue
Post Likes: 0
+
+
EvilHere is the correct way, which i've done myself: After you've beaten elite 4 and unlocked battle frontier, go to Battle Tower then go to its Pc in the far right corner. Now put the pokemon you want to clone in Box 13 and then exit the pc completely, save the game WITHOUT MOVING one step. After this, take the same pokemon out of box 13 you want to clone and go to the Multi-link lady to your Immediate LEFT. Talk to her, pick open level, choose the 2 pokemon other than the one you want cloned, now when she says: Before entering a BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay??, Do yes, and a brief 2 second pause will occur. Now, after Would you like to save the game has appeared, TURN OFF YOUR DS/GBA SP! Now you have an exact replica of the pokemon you cloned in box 13! congrats, Thumbs Up The same process goes with items you want to be cloned, just put the item in box 13 and do what was said. easy.

EDIT: Found out you can clone more than one item, just give one or more items to any pokemon in box 13 as said, and do process. Havent tried cloning more than one POKEMON... but i'm very sure it'll work if you want to try that. have fun clonin!

« Last edited by pimpblue on Aug 22nd 2008 »
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/xpokemon_rocksx/lekngklrengre.png
blazeken200 Posted at: 15:56 Aug26 2008 Post ID: 2398557
blazeken200
+
+
this forom is about hoe to clone without the elete four beaten pimpblue[color=red][/color]Shame
Reece Economides
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:59 Oct14 2015 Post ID: 3390780
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[color=red][/color] yolo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close