Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

battle tower and pyramid!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nyko black Posted at: 01:10 Sep27 2008 Post ID: 2437857
nyko black
Post Likes: 0
+
+
They are hard to beat!! I'm not having that much trouble beating the tower, I just get really close to getting to the boss girl, then I lose....it would be nice if I could get some tips on how to get the tower done with. And as for the pyramid....gosh don't even get me started....!! I'm so lost with the pyramid. I have no strategy whatsoever on how to beat it. What pokemon should I use?? I have made up a small team of pokemon to take on all facilities on the frontier. I usually just go with powerful offensive type pokemon, but I've made this team to be more strategic with more of a variety of moves and ones with less weaknesses etc. But yea here they are. Registeel, latios, starmie, milotic, metagross, suicune, octillery, and sometimes I use my blaziken, salamence, or tyranitar from my six I always carry with me. Anyone willing to help?? If u want to know the stats and moves of any of these pokemon let me know so I can help u help me more. Thanks!! (I know that was kind of long, but I wanted to get that all down to be as specific as I could for now.)

« Last edited by nyko black on Sep 27th 2008 »
i stay in

my gamertag is PISTOLEROx925 hit me up if u wanna play
Pokemon pearl FC: 3738-2738-6972
Name: NICK
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
EliteCombos Posted at: 10:51 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2446043
EliteCombos
+
+
The pyramid is easy if you know the right pokemon to use.

Try to go for strong pokemon that can take a hit, and perhaps know a recover move.

I used swampert, tyranitar and Metagross. Hope this helps.

Oh, and the leader of the pyramid has Regirock, Regice and Registeel.
The White Stripes make the best music ever! They really do xD

ch94 Posted at: 19:19 Oct08 2008 Post ID: 2449776
ch94
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the best way to win is get an action replay, and find the codes:one hit kill, the move beat up, rare candies, and just get ninjask to 100 with 10 carbos from begining teach him beat up and use it every time.
the one hit kill seems to be a 2 hit kill but as long as you have 2 poke's with no conditions(burn, stun,etc.) you will do 2 hits killing any one instantly.Why ninjask you ask, he is easily the fastest available poke you can get your hands on. I have one that has 356 speed. tell me if this works out for you.
P.S. if you can get gold in battle pike TELL ME. it's friking imposible!!!
P.S. walk throu walls cheat is a life saver in the battle pyrimid.

« Last edited by ch94 on Oct 8th 2008 »
nyko black Posted at: 20:32 Oct09 2008 Post ID: 2450577
nyko black
+
+
Well I do have an action replay, but last time I used it, it was busted.but I caught an egg with pokerus, got 3 unlimited rare candy dispensers, 3 unlimited master ball dispensers, and a crap load of pokemon not avaliable to catch in the game so I could breed em till I get a good one. Swampert, tyranitar, and metagross sound like a good team. What movesets would you recommend Elite ??
i stay in

my gamertag is PISTOLEROx925 hit me up if u wanna play
Pokemon pearl FC: 3738-2738-6972
Name: NICK
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:38 Sep26 2014 Post ID: 3347752
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
use this cheat 43D8AC45 0D3B349A 3DC869E3 D39C09B2 this cheat needs no master code to activate it hold R. It has 2 effects a) hold R after attacking to get 1 hit ko doesnt matter how strong of a pokemon or its effectiveness b) hold R when exp is displayed to lvl up, the lvl up stops once u release R. I smashed the elite 4 with a lvl 30 ninjask using this code
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close