Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Who is the best moderator super moderator admin and who has the best signature and also get hints for emerald and other pokemon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

milotic_charizard Posted at: 01:14 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553591
milotic_charizard
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi i am new here and this is my first topic so at the begining of this topic i would like to ask everyone who has the best signature.

And here is a cheat for emerald to show my appreciation.

The Cloning Cheat.

After you beat the elite four go to the battle frontier and go to the battle tower.Go in front of the pc inside the battle tower and deposit the pokemon you want to clone.After depositing save the game.After withdraw the same pokemon you deposited and go to the first lady on the counter from the right side and enter the challenge selecting two pokemon.when she says to save the game select yes then she says to overwrite the previous save file.At that point turn the game off and then on again.After the game is loaded go to the pc and the pokemon you cloned will be on the box you deposited it and then look in your party and you will have the same pokemon in your party.

Hope this helped.

Adios.

Credit to the best Rathalos9
dx_hbk Posted at: 04:29 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553627
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
this is topic is no where near related to this fourm and if u want to post cheats go to the cheat sections so this topic will be closed

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 348905

Post Top
Click to close