Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

Contest Moveset for Rhydon?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cursed_Spirit Posted at: 07:13 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2571898
Cursed_Spirit
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm playing pokemon emerald and I found a moveset, but couldn't remember the whole thing, but it was like Substitute, Waterfall and two others :/ I really don't remember. If you can find the moveset (which I will be greatfully honored because I found it on Google and there was nothing close to what I was looking for) or you can fill in 2 others. I'm training a Rhydon to sweep the Toughness contest btw.
Max 1 image allowed in the signature
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dx_hbk Posted at: 15:16 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572315
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
ok i cant awnser your first question how ever i can tell 2 moves for the tough contest ok those are take down and earthquacke that shall get you throug the comtest.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

poke.addicted Posted at: 15:58 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572363
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
dx_hbk, let me ask you this. Have you ever once placed 1st in the Master Contest in these? just doing single moves, without combos and getting maximum appeal will get you no where near close enough.

With a Rhydon, using Earthquake is always good, but it can not learn Fissure or eruption. The only two moves to combo with fissure, But in a stronger suggestion, instead of Rhydon, raise a Camerupt for tough contests. It naturally learns an excellent combo line of moves: Take Down, Earthquake, Fissure, and Eruption. Earthquake combo's with Fissure and Eruption, and Take Down is good if someone before you lowers your appeal standings. therefore, if you go first two in a row, Earthquake then Fissure or Eruption, and if your last in appeals, do Take Down. if someone before you does a move that subtracts your points, you'll get 12 appeal points over 6.
Yo.
dx_hbk Posted at: 16:01 Mar14 2009 Post ID: 2572370
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
+
well yes i have and used alot of poke blocks

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close