Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Need Party Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Yogi_Bear Posted at: 01:51 Aug05 2010 Post ID: 2880181
Yogi_Bear
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Just restarted my previously Action Replay hacked FireRed. I'm now at Fuchsia City, and I'm trying to start planning for my party. My party is so far, Gloom (Mostly HM slave, Cut Flash) Dugtrio, Charmeleon (starter), Primeape, Pidgeotto, all level 34, and Nidorina lvl 35.

So, I am definitely keeping Charmeleon and Nidorina, probably going to keep Primeape. But Gloom is definitely going, hoping to replace it with another grass type. Also, I would like to replace Dugtrio with a Rock/Ground, I would really like some other double STAB in there with Charizard and Nidoqueen. For Pidgeotto, I was thinking a water type, possibly Kingdra or maybe Dewgong or Cloyster. Anyway, if anybody could help, provide any suggestions, that would be great.

Edit: Oh, for my Rock/Ground I was thinking Rhydon, going for a Rhyhorn in the Safari Zone now.

« Last edited by Yogi_Bear on Aug 5th 2010 »
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
YessAdMan Posted at: 07:50 Aug21 2010 Post ID: 2888880
YessAdMan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If I was you I would replace the primeape with hitmonlee which you can get from the fighting dojo after you beat everyone there, for a water pokemon I would suggest that you get yourself lapras since you want a dual type pokemon, but a vaporeon is never a bad choice.

There aren't too many good grass pokemon that I can think of, they're all either really slow or have bad attack/sp. attack, but catch yourself an exeggcute and you can evolve that later with a leafstone.

Rhydon isn't bad, but you can't let it evolve until it's almost level 60 unless you haven't yet used the move tutor that teaches rock slide. Also you'll need to use tm 26 to teach earthquake. Tbh though you already have a ground pokemon, so you don't really need a rock and ground one. If I was you though, I would get yourself a jolteon, it's fast and good sp. attack, so that should have you sorted
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close