Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

My Boy Emulator for Android Phone cant get the cheats to work plz help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:06 Apr15 2013 Post ID: 3236476
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So i have be searching for hours and pretty much wasted my day on this i really need help i have the full version of the my boy emulator and i just dont kno how to get the cheats too work i need a complete walk through on how to get them too work and how to apply them in the cheats page like there is a code that is a paragragh long how do i put it in the phone etc thnks plz get back to me cause im strugling and have lost my saved data from this hints now i kno u can turn of cheats too fix ur game wish i didnt delete my saved data ugh oh well plz help thnks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:13 May26 2013 Post ID: 3248705
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Make sure that you bought the emulator or you can't use any cheats with more than one line of the code. and sometimes there are different codes on each website ( a website may have mistyped a letter or number) then go to the top right corner when you start your game and select "cheats" then go to the top right corner that shows a + sign and then put a name for the cheat (this can be whatever you want) then leave cheat type on auto detect then put in the code EXACTLY as it says. Go to the top right once all of the information is entered go press the top right and press save. (if the cheat doesn't work try the code for it but from another website) you can edit the code by going back to the page where all of your cheats are and hold down on the cheat you want to edit until to options pop up: "edit cheat" and "delete cheat" . Press edit cheat and you are able to change the name, code, and cheat type. that is all you need to know to make and edit cheats on your emulator.
XYX125 Posted at: 03:23 Jun06 2013 Post ID: 3251091
XYX125
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
there is another reliable emulator for android
its called 'gameboid' but its not in the play store to download jus search it on google or something
after downloading and installing u nid a BIOS file to open most roms
when u can open ur roms press the menu button and a giant cheats option will appear from the bottom, key in any cheats u want
there is also the save and load function
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:52 Jun18 2013 Post ID: 3253603
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im using the gameboy emulator on my pc for fire red
how do i get the cheats to work??
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:39 Jun20 2013 Post ID: 3254015
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Speak to the handWhistleDohPrayEh[video][video][/video] [/video] ned mewtwo
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:47 Jun27 2013 Post ID: 3255413
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
After I use a code for Tauros. where does that pokemon show up?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:08 Jun27 2013 Post ID: 3255615
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey. I have this game on my galaxy S2 on an emulator called John GBA Lite. So i'm trying to put in the cheat code to get any pokemon i want, because i really want a Rayquaza. But everytime i put it , it says This Cheat Code is Invalid. At first i thought i typed it in wrong, but it was fine. Then i copied and pasted it, just to be sure, but it said the same thing. What should i do or what am i doing wrong?
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:03 Jul05 2013 Post ID: 3257256
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Heyy I did the same it worked and I checked it but when I went back to the game it doesn't work help plz
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:32 Jul07 2013 Post ID: 3257569
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't get them to work either! And I've copied and pasted the codes so they have to be right! What are we doing wrong?
pokeguy.bad Posted at: 22:32 Jul07 2013 Post ID: 3257644
pokeguy.bad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you should have full version or payed version. if you already have one then there are cheats to do those pokemons you usually find it in the grass..... copy it and paste it in the cheat box the type of cheat is self noticed by the game when you save it happy cheating,.........
leon_bulminot Posted at: 00:52 Jul08 2013 Post ID: 3257662
leon_bulminot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The only cheats that I've gotten to work with the My Boy emulator are the Code Breaker ones. The AR and GS cheats either crash the game, are totally bogus, or in general are just wrong. So far, the only working cheats that Codebreaker has actually done for me have been making specific pokemon appear, changing the level of wild pokemon appearing, making a single item appear in the the My PC first slot, changing the first item at a pokemart.

I haven't tested out some of the others yet but those were the ones that work. about 90% of the codes people claim to give you guarenteed shiny level 100 pokemon with awesome moves in a specific box on your computer with ribbon codes are absolute crap. There's a deoxy's one that corrupts your data totally. I'd kick any AR and GS codes to the curb. I've tried identical ones to the Code Breaker ones that have worked for me and not a single damn AR or GS code has ever worked.
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:04 Aug06 2013 Post ID: 3265012
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It crashes when i do the torchic cheat, I haven't yet tried any other pokemon, and it just doesn't work for all of the other cheats. For the item cheats, like tms where should they appear, they aren't in my mail, my bag, or the store to buy.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:10 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267385
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey I put the code name and auto detect and it says its on on my my boy its the full version but I can't do any
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:29 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It always say invalid forr me no matter what ch7eat
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:40 Sep19 2013 Post ID: 3274578
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
u must put the codes with out space thats he secret on it neggas[b][size=12][size=12][size=12][/size] [/size] [/size] [/b]
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:01 Oct06 2013 Post ID: 3278817
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I get the pokemon after I enter the code
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:11 Nov03 2013 Post ID: 3285897
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Post me a link or something i can type in to get the Pokemon appear codes.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:45 Nov06 2013 Post ID: 3286555
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I just wanted a squirtle :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:45 Nov15 2013 Post ID: 3288154
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Galing neto ^^ !!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:55 Nov18 2013 Post ID: 3288543
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have a gba emulator for my android phone and when I put the cheats in, it allows me to save and mark them as active. But when I go into my Pokemon Sapphire game it doesnt show the codes as working. How do I get the codes to work in the game when the codes on the emulator say they are on?
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close