Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Emulator code help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Luthor Posted at: 15:16 Oct19 2016 Post ID: 3424674
Luthor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
First of all: sorry if this is an annoying question, or it's in the wrong place or anything.

I downloaded Pokemon Fire Red and i play it with the VBA emulator.

I was trying to insert codes that i found in this (and other) forum(s) but none of them worked. There was usually this warning popping up, telling me that the codes were perhaps made for another game, hence they probably would not work. and they did not.
Sometimes i found codes where this message never showed up, however they still didn't work.

So i looked for answers, and most of the links lead me to this forum, where some said the codes may work even though i get this warning, and people rejoiced with joy as they found that they were, in fact, working.

But alas, to me they never worked. So i seek advice from you who have been doing this with success, and i humbly ask for your help (might even get on my knees and call you master) : How do i get these darn codes to work?

oh, and you'll have to excuse my english grammar/spelling, as it is not my mother language
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close