Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Team Rating Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 17:40 Sep05 2006 Post ID: 1031380
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
^ All Peoplez pH3aRz mY Ky0gRE

Lol Nobody that i know can beat my darling Kyogre.
[b][color=red]ALL NEED FOR SPEED CARBON LOVERS, MUST CHECK OUT MY SITE!
www.nfscarboncontenders.t83.net Forums coming soon! If your interested in helping with the forums, e-mail me, or talk to me... or something...
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:39 Sep06 2006 Post ID: 1031995
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
You can't know many good trainers then can you. Because if I was around your Kyogre wouldn't stand a chance. Why? Because I'm great. There. Lol. I'm just messing with you, tell me what moveset it has and we'll see if that sentence is true.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 16:30 Sep06 2006 Post ID: 1032507
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But you will rate it badly because you prefer stat-uppers... :P

Earthquake
Surf
Thunder
Icebeam
www.nfscarboncontenders.t83.net Forums coming soon! If your interested in helping with the forums, e-mail me, or talk to me... or something...
TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 03:45 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1033038
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its time i ought to post my own team eh?

Kyogre LV 90
-Icebeam
-Surf
-Thunder
-Waterspout

Rayquaza LV 87
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Icebeam
-Fly

Camerupt LV 60
-Eruption
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Flamethrower

Sceptile LV 60
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Leaf blade
-Slam

Latias LV 62
-Psychic
-Icebeam
-Thunderbolt
-Surf

Gyrados LV 60
-Surf
-Icebeam
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt

I know, levels arent good but hey, give me a break...

EDIT: Oh thats my Emerald team :O

Rateage anyway Smile

« Last edited by TEAM KA LEADER on Sep 7th 2006 »
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:16 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1033139
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 06-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:But you will rate it badly because you prefer stat-uppers... :P

Earthquake
Surf
Thunder
Icebeam
Nope, I'd only replace Earthquake with Calm Mind. So it gets 75%.

I'm finished here...

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:26 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1033143
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 07-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:Its time i ought to post my own team eh?

Kyogre LV 90
-Icebeam
-Surf
-Thunder
-Waterspout

Rayquaza LV 87
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower
-Icebeam
-Fly

Camerupt LV 60
-Eruption
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Flamethrower

Sceptile LV 60
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Leaf blade
-Slam

Latias LV 62
-Psychic
-Icebeam
-Thunderbolt
-Surf

Gyrados LV 60
-Surf
-Icebeam
-Flamethrower
-Thunderbolt

I know, levels arent good but hey, give me a break...

EDIT: Oh thats my Emerald team :O

Rateage anyway Smile
Kyogre: Replace Water Spout with Calm Mind. If you don't want a stat upper, go for Earthquake or something.

Rayquaza: Oh that sucks. Try one of these sets: 1 (my favourite): Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Rock Slide. 2: Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Thunderbolt/Flamethrower (I prefer Thunderbolt).

Camerupt: Replace Eruption with Explosion. Camerupt is too slow to make full use of Eruption (in most cases) and Explosion is great as a final move to take down another of you friend's pok�mon or to use when Camerupt has served its purpose in battle.

Sceptile: Bad. Try this set:

Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Thunder Punch
Crunch/Earthquake/Aerial Ace/Brick Break

Crunch is a breeding move unfortunately, so you'll have to breed if you want the best Sceptile. The other mvoes are just fillers.

Latias: I dislike the Latis, but here's the best moveset:

Calm Mind
Dragon Claw
Psychic
Thunderbolt/Flamethrower

If you don't want Calm Mind, give it both Thunderbolt and Flamethrower. People need to stop giving their Special Attacking Dragon pok�mon Ice Beam too.

Gyarados: No offence or anything, but that Gyarados sucks. A Gyarados like that is only good with Modest nature or something along those lines. Here's his best set and I DON'T CARE IF HIS FIRST MOVE IS A DAMN STAT UPPER:

Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Return
Hidden Power [Flying]/Surf

Hidden Power [Flying] with good power is very hard to get so I would go with Surf as a mvoe filler since his physical movepool bloody sucks :( But still, nonetheless, it's the best Gyarados.

Use my help and suggestions, you need improvement with some pok�mon.

I'm finished here...

TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 16:05 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1033712
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Your mean :P

I like my team, and I dont use any Stat uppers!!!
ShadowGX Posted at: 17:23 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1033946
ShadowGX
+
+
On 04-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:That means I'm better because I don't cheat Smile So tell me, do you cheat because you find the game too hard for you. Awwww......

I'm sure that Simple Theory, MasterMilotic, Shinny Zapdos, SS5 Vegito and many others that know more than I do will agree with me.

My friend once thought he was brilliant. I used to use his strategies, realised they were fecking bullshut, and then wiped out all of his pok�mon using a Mewtwo. He had all ubers too. I didn't even have Recover on my Mewtwo. I just Calm Minded a few times and killed everything. Killing everything with one pok�mon is so much fun. Want to know what my firend is like now? He thinks I'm excellent at battling and tries to copy me. Thankfully I have numerous strategies.
I did the whole game without cheats. Even got all the gold symbols in the BF without cheats. I can't cheat of FR so I have to cheat on Emerald, then send over those Pokes to FR. ^^

Fecking bullshut? xD There are other ways around the language control. CM might work for you, but against anyone I fight, it's truly a waste. I smited all of my buddies with my non-stat upper Pokes. 1 by one they all fell prey to my lovely angels... not the cheated ones either. I haven't had the chance to waste someone with those yet.
Baby I like it.
ShadowGX Posted at: 17:26 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1033953
ShadowGX
+
+
On 07-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:Your mean :P

You tell 'em Ka! NB is the only place I use them 'cause they totally own in NB. In-game there is no friggin' point to them, 'cept in ND's case of stupid friend.
Baby I like it.
TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 23:43 Sep07 2006 Post ID: 1034348
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^ Exactly stat uppers were made for NB, and NB only!
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:29 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034551
nintendo_dude
+
+
Actually, they weren't, because NB is unofficial and is not licensed by neither Nintendo nor Game Freak. HA! Got you guys there.

I'd waste the both of you in cheatless link battles. If you guys lived near me, I would pop round and kick your asses. Got it? Good.

Well said nintendo_dude!

I'm finished here...

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:30 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034552
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 07-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:Your mean :P

I know.

Didn't you note my alternative suggestions?

I'm finished here...

TEAM KA LEADER Posted at: 13:27 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1034677
TEAM KA LEADER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:Actually, they weren't, because NB is unofficial and is not licensed by neither Nintendo nor Game Freak. HA! Got you guys there.

I'd waste the both of you in cheatless link battles. If you guys lived near me, I would pop round and kick your asses. Got it? Good.

Well said nintendo_dude!
Well said N_D, No really, you pretty much owned me :D

Well the only things that come close to me have Stat uppers are the likes of Toxic and Thunderwave, and OCCASIONALLY! I will use stat uppers, EG. Groudon for Ultimate PwNz0rZ Earthquake, Rock slide, Swords Dance, Flamethrower.
ShadowGX Posted at: 16:33 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1035080
ShadowGX
+
+
On 08-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:Actually, they weren't, because NB is unofficial and is not licensed by neither Nintendo nor Game Freak. HA! Got you guys there.

Well said nintendo_dude!
So? That doesn't mean the strategies aren't better there. You yurself can admit certain things only work in NB an' would suck in-game.

I'm damn good with my non-cheated team. I should post it sometime. One o' these days yur gonna get all happy an' I'm gonna come there, hook up the damned adapters, an' either wup you dry or just barely win. Knowin' you, barely.

xD You love yurself so much.
Baby I like it.
ShadowGX Posted at: 16:37 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1035087
ShadowGX
+
+
On 07-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:^ Exactly stat uppers were made for NB, and NB only!
Well, they are good fillers such as Scizor an' Kyo.
Baby I like it.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:40 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1035723
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 08-Sep-2006 TEAM KA LEADER said:Well said N_D, No really, you pretty much owned me :D

Well the only things that come close to me have Stat uppers are the likes of Toxic and Thunderwave, and OCCASIONALLY! I will use stat uppers, EG. Groudon for Ultimate PwNz0rZ Earthquake, Rock slide, Swords Dance, Flamethrower.
Well, I do have a point with that statement.

I agree there, Swords Dance Groudon WILL kill everything coupled with Earthquake, Rock Slide and Flamethrower. Toxic and Thunderwave are so much fun when used correctly.

I'm finished here...

nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:47 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1035726
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 08-Sep-2006 ShadowGX said:So? That doesn't mean the strategies aren't better there. You yurself can admit certain things only work in NB an' would suck in-game.

I'm damn good with my non-cheated team. I should post it sometime. One o' these days yur gonna get all happy an' I'm gonna come there, hook up the damned adapters, an' either wup you dry or just barely win. Knowin' you, barely.

xD You love yurself so much.
Yes, but you must admit, that was a good point. Some strategies do work better there, especially that piece of shite Blissey which sucks big time in-game. Also, most stalling strategies and recovering moves work betetr there, mainly because it's a one battle thing, in-game you'll have to restore PP for stalling a lot and also you can use items to recover which usually heal more.

How are you supposed to battle me when I live across the ocean? If you want to beat me, you'll have to use ubers, because I don't use them, just the occasional legendary such as Raikou or Zapdos. I'm simply stating that you should not get too overconfident. I'll guarentee you I'm no walk in the park.

Nope, but I like the way I think.

I'm finished here...

nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:50 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1035728
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 08-Sep-2006 ShadowGX said:Well, they are good fillers such as Scizor an' Kyo.
Scizor is great with Swords Dance, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace/Wing Attack and Return/Slash/Silver Wind (the hell does Silver Wind get to be a damn egg move). Plus, he learns Swords Dance by level. Now sweep my little steel demon.

Kyogre: Is great with Calm Mind, Surf, Thunder and Ice Beam. Now this oversized fish can specially sweep.

I'm finished here...

ShadowGX Posted at: 18:49 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037294
ShadowGX
+
+
On 09-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:Yes, but you must admit, that was a good point. Some strategies do work better there, especially that piece of shite Blissey which sucks big time in-game. Also, most stalling strategies and recovering moves work betetr there, mainly because it's a one battle thing, in-game you'll have to restore PP for stalling a lot and also you can use items to recover which usually heal more.

How are you supposed to battle me when I live across the ocean? If you want to beat me, you'll have to use ubers, because I don't use them, just the occasional legendary such as Raikou or Zapdos. I'm simply stating that you should not get too overconfident. I'll guarentee you I'm no walk in the park.

Nope, but I like the way I think.
Is that not why I made the point, 'cause it rox?

Like I said, I'd come there just to fight you an' shut one of us up. I refuse to uber-tastic my team 'cause it's just not fun that way. I'd use my buddy Scizor, Sui, Rai, Blazi, the last couple would be hard to decide on.

Of course you do, no one hates the way they think.
Baby I like it.
ShadowGX Posted at: 18:53 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037300
ShadowGX
+
+
On 09-Sep-2006 nintendo_dude said:Scizor is great with Swords Dance, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace/Wing Attack and Return/Slash/Silver Wind (the hell does Silver Wind get to be a damn egg move). Plus, he learns Swords Dance by level. Now sweep my little steel demon.

Kyogre: Is great with Calm Mind, Surf, Thunder and Ice Beam. Now this oversized fish can specially sweep.
Here is my set for my non-cheated Scizor: Return/ Hyper Beam (HB for the one who I trade back an' forth a lot), Aerial Ace, Steel Wing an' Swords Dance. Best workin' one yet.

Kyo really isn't good without CM. What else are ya gonna put there? Well, KA used Toxic an' EQ...
Baby I like it.
Displaying Page 33 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close