Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Team Rating Thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowGX Posted at: 07:47 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538672
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
'Cause you asked for advice, then you turn aroun' an' say you don't want it.

Bleep, you better watch it, the nOObs aren't nice here. I'm goin' back to LG where it's friendly!!! Why is my game so mean? Leafs are nice I guess...
Baby I like it.
Fwank Posted at: 08:05 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538683
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
man, yall too harsh on em

pyro, lapras can learn electric attacks

and BD tried to give you an offensive zard moveset, it's stil just as effective, not as predictable (zard's never predictable anymore, actualy) may not be taking its fullest advantage of charizards stats, but that's beyond the point, since you don't understand how it works anyway

the movesets BD gave you may not be top notch but they defenateli work, and work better than yours... the others just took u as another ungrateful "i can't be wrong you all must be wrong" kind of guy... don't take it personali until we say it's personal now =]

but here are somethings you should consider before replying or standing by your team faithfully (blindly, faithfully):

- Lugia's moveset doesn't take advantage of it's superior defensive stats, even the most primitive moveset would include recover; any poke that can learn recover must have a reason to learn it, in lugi's case, it's to tank the damage... btw lugi's physical atk stinks, fly is stupid, "i need it to get around the map" isn't an excuse, i don't mind people saying it, but i'd think twice about using it in battle against thinking opponents

- Zapdos is doubled stabbed; meaning you repeated the same type attack twice, if one isn't working the other won't be that much more effective... zapdos's movepool is better than this, it could learn charge and lightscreen, ever thought about those?

- Charizard shouldn't be overstabbed either, but i didn't see a humongous mistake here... just that you didn't have a 4th move... there are better ways to use charizard, don't use it just becoz it's a starter, there are better fire types too

- Lapras is sad, 2 pairs of same type moves, each of em just less accurate more buffed versions of itself... think calm mind, think swords dance, think how you could use other moves to maximize the efficiency and damage output of your single attack... surf after calm minds hurt more than hydro pumps (and they don't miss)

- Hitmonlee is... i don't think i need to repeat myself this many times, there are better moves than strength, surely, and seismic toss should be reserved for pokemon who don't have much offensive abilities; it does the same damage regardless of circumstances (depending on opponent levels) it's a waste on bruce lee here

- Tryannitar... new lesson, STAB stands for same-type-attack-bonus, your tyranitar is missing it's strongest weapon; the stabbed rock slide... crunch is stab, but tyranitar's physical attack is way crazy... oh btw, do you know the difference between physical and special attacks??

... lots to think about innit? not just "Fire beats water, water beats rock" anymore (never was... until u repetativeli battled your 4 year old cousin)
ShadowGX Posted at: 08:30 Nov29 2005 Post ID: 538701
ShadowGX
+
+
You used to be thta way to Fwank. I remember my forst days here... defensive 'bout everythin'.
Baby I like it.
Fwank Posted at: 08:30 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540058
Fwank
+
+
nah, that was wen i had nothing better to do lol...

... jk, i wasn't that bad was i =( ... some of em did sound very hostile u know... these ones just genuinli dunno... if ya dunno it aint a crime (kinda)
ShadowGX Posted at: 11:45 Dec01 2005 Post ID: 541954
ShadowGX
+
+
Ahh but i remember when I stupidly thought ghost was sp. attack in the Mewtwo vs. Mew dealy. Not a pretty way to star off. Now I'm loved!
Baby I like it.
Fwank Posted at: 06:07 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542789
Fwank
+
+
shadow, you NEED to leave the "i'm a girl" part in your siggy, it's SOOOOOOO misleading... makes others think you're not quite straight =D

n yeah, that was silly, but not like i ripped your face off for it...
ShadowGX Posted at: 11:25 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549217
ShadowGX
+
+
People don't read the f'n sigs anyways. I had it in there an' I STILL got called a guy... WTF??? I am straight by the way. Sure I act like a guy half the time, but that don't mean sh!t.
Baby I like it.
MasterMilotic Posted at: 18:31 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549765
MasterMilotic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 27-Nov-2005 pyro9 said:Whatever I think my teams are good I think they don't need any changes.
Then you can go around getting beaten around by some 7-year old who
has mental problems(exagerrated). Oh well, if you asked for someone to rate your team and after an expert comes around and gives REAL advice you say "I don't think I need any changes". I mean, if you're
gonna say that, there is no point posting then right?
MasterMilotic Posted at: 18:45 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549780
MasterMilotic
+
+
On 26-Nov-2005 pyro9 said:Could someone rate my Leaf Green team...

Venosaur lv100=earthquake,solarbeam,giga drain,return

Houndoom lv100=flamethrower,crunch,fire blast,shadow ball

Alakazame lv 100=psychic,calm mind,psybeam,recover

Articuno lv100=ice beam,blizzard,fly,steel wing

Machamp lv100=seismic toss,vital throw,cross chop,dynamicpunch

Lanturn lv 100=surf,hydro pump,thunderbolt,thunder
Venasaur:
Ahem, I think you might have made a boo, boo putting return there,
instead have leech seed, and take away giga drain for toxic.

Houndoom:
fire blast, no, take away for toxic.

Alakazam:
thunder punch and fire punch kicks psybeam and recover

Articuno:
No,no,no,no, moveset:
Sheer cold
mind reader
ice beam
HP(electric)/aerial ace

Machamp:NOO! Moveset:
Bulk up/swords dance
brick break
earthquake
rock slide

Lanturn: SUCKS. Replace with another pokemon:
Blissey:
seismic toss
t-wave
softboiled
aromatherapy
Fwank Posted at: 07:21 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 550136
Fwank
+
+
wow, MM you've got issues with letting things go mate; this was like eons old
ShadowGX Posted at: 11:39 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552581
ShadowGX
+
+
MM: Why are you obsessed with Toxic? It isn't that great unless on somethin' like a Blissey or, yes, Venusaur would be okay.
Baby I like it.
MasterMilotic Posted at: 09:14 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556071
MasterMilotic
+
+
Toxic isn't good on Blissey anyway. But at least i'm not puttin return on. you put return on Blissey, even houndoom. Anyway's, you'are still good at rating.
ShadowGX Posted at: 11:34 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561296
ShadowGX
+
+
Return is great for Blissey. It's normal type, not ground like some peole want EQ. Even then, EQ is only 100 power an' Return is 102. That's from NB anyways. If you want a Blissey as a defensive mega thingy, Toxic is great.
Baby I like it.
pyro9 Posted at: 17:37 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561818
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Could someone rate my new team...[I just started and now I have 4 badges]

Wartortle lv30 [Male] [Patrick]
Water pulse
Water gun
Bite
Rapid Spin [gonna replace]

Pikachu lv29 [Female] [Erika]
Thunderbolt
Thindershock[gonna replace]
Slam
Quick attack

Nidoreno lv29 [Male] [Jerry]
Horn Attack
Dig
Double Kick
Return

Growlithe lv30 [Male] [Jeff]
Ember
Bite
Take down
Roar [gonna replace]

Mr.Mime lv 31 [Male] [Mimien] [recieved in trade]
Confusion [gonna replace]
Substitute
Reflect
Pshychic

Prime Ape lv29 [Female] [Jenny]
Fury swipes
Mega Punch [gonna replace]
Brick Break
Seismetic toss [might replace]

I think my team is good . It took me hours to train them but it paid off when I fought the Gym Leaders.
Hi I'm back
MasterMilotic Posted at: 19:55 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 562076
MasterMilotic
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 ShadowGX said:Return is great for Blissey. It's normal type, not ground like some peole want EQ. Even then, EQ is only 100 power an' Return is 102. That's from NB anyways. If you want a Blissey as a defensive mega thingy, Toxic is great.
Return: Blissey's attack is so low, return feels like tackle and perhaps scratch, so don't come back at me with STAB, toxibliss
ins't as good as you think, t-wave is better on it. Defensive mege?
That's Skarmory's job, it's a sp.defensive I think you mean. Seismic toss does more damage than return.
bleepman Posted at: 20:30 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 562122
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 ShadowGX said:Return is great for Blissey. It's normal type, not ground like some peole want EQ. Even then, EQ is only 100 power an' Return is 102. That's from NB anyways. If you want a Blissey as a defensive mega thingy, Toxic is great.
i don't know you anymore >.> i thought you changed.

blisseys attack is ****. with a maximum of a bit more than 100, it can't damage **** with return. it doesn't even OHKO deoxys-f with max attack and if that has minimum defenses. it. is. ****.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
pyro9 Posted at: 14:35 Dec14 2005 Post ID: 563033
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can someone rate my team ?
Hi I'm back
MasterMilotic Posted at: 16:22 Dec14 2005 Post ID: 563210
MasterMilotic
+
+
Can't rate pokemon that low leveled, they don't qualify to be rated, for me anyways, sori, but I can quick rate:

7/10.
pyro9 Posted at: 18:31 Dec14 2005 Post ID: 563409
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 pyro9 said:Could someone rate my new team...[I just started and now I have 4 badges]

Wartortle lv30 [Male] [Patrick]
Water pulse
Water gun
Bite
Rapid Spin [gonna replace]

Pikachu lv29 [Female] [Erika]
Thunderbolt
Thindershock[gonna replace]
Slam
Quick attack

Nidoreno lv29 [Male] [Jerry]
Horn Attack
Dig
Double Kick
Return

Growlithe lv30 [Male] [Jeff]
Ember
Bite
Take down
Roar [gonna replace]

Mr.Mime lv 31 [Male] [Mimien] [recieved in trade]
Confusion [gonna replace]
Substitute
Reflect
Pshychic

Prime Ape lv29 [Female] [Jenny]
Fury swipes
Mega Punch [gonna replace]
Brick Break
Seismetic toss [might replace]

I think my team is good . It took me hours to train them but it paid off when I fought the Gym Leaders.
Could someone help me with the moves I want to replace. I don't know what moves to replace them with.
Hi I'm back
ShadowGX Posted at: 13:25 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566135
ShadowGX
+
+
On 13-Dec-2005 bleepman said:i don't know you anymore >.> i thought you changed.

blisseys attack is ****. with a maximum of a bit more than 100, it can't damage **** with return. it doesn't even OHKO deoxys-f with max attack and if that has minimum defenses. it. is. ****.
EQ is crap. Return would do better is all I'm sayin'. Forget attacks period but the bottome line is if you are gonna use an attack with Blissey use Return or some sp. attack move NOT EQ...

Go ahead an' label me a nOOb again 'cause I just don't care what anyone thinks of me anymore. It is all crashing down.
Baby I like it.
Displaying Page 5 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close