Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

make up your own pokemon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
retroguy Posted at: 19:38 Jan19 2005 Post ID: 57529
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think mineis funny
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
veemaster Posted at: 17:51 Jan20 2005 Post ID: 58072
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What about mine?
(also known as evilcrash9)
Jirachi X Posted at: 18:07 Jan20 2005 Post ID: 58099
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
What About My 2
I'm gone - bye
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 18:24 Jan20 2005 Post ID: 58140
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what about mine
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

master_gamer_62 Posted at: 22:31 Jan20 2005 Post ID: 58349
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya man these pokemon are aweome ....i see you guys are curious about what ppl think well if i were to rate them i wouldnt give anything less than 8.5
i see everyone is trying to describe the perfect pokemon ....the best arent always gods(think about it)
one of the leaders of Team K.A ----join team K.A-------
Fwank Posted at: 01:49 Jan21 2005 Post ID: 58399
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
you want a god? here's your god...

ok, looking at fluffychicken's fuseshedinja gave me a BS idea (sif shedinja isn't bullshet enough...) here you go boys n girls, the ultimate pokemon that cannot be beaten (there are a few ways to beat it, but realisticli speaking, you guys are only gona think of 1):

Name: O.R.P.H. - EX12 (Orihalcon resurrection project holocaust experiment 12...or it could be just called Orion12... argh what ever... such a typical experimental name)
Type: Ghost/Dark
Ability: Wonder Guard (oh you think thats screwed... wait)

PokeDex (Dark Shade version): A genetic duplicate of the ancient pokemon Orihalcon that escaped from its laboratory confinement. Its creators, Team UT, attempted to revive the ancient beast of destruction by making copies of it from its fossilized remains.

PokeDex (White Cloud version): Codenamed 'Orion', it is the 12th experiment, as well as the sole surviving speciment of Team KA's 'Holocaust' project. Although different and somewhat weaker than the body it originated from, this pokemon is terribly powerful.

PokeDex (Blue Mist version): The result of many failed attempts to recreate Orihalcon, the ancient destroyer that almost brought about the end of the world. However, this pokemon differs exponentially from its original form, never the less it is powerful beyond comprehension.

Base Stats:
HP - 50 (thx for waiting, this is screwed)
ATK - 50
DEF - 0
SP.ATK - 50
SP.DEF - 0
SPD - 50

(base points onli 200... no def opints... but why defend when you can't be hit? i'm trying my hardest to be fair here... but with wonderguard as an ability you can never be fair enough...)

Movelist:
Lv. - Crunch
Lv. - Shadow Ball
Lv. - Agility
Lv. - Ancient Power
Lv.50 Curse
Lv.60 Taunt
Lv.70 Celestial Power
Lv.80 Dark Shade
Lv.90 Dreaded Touch
Lv.100 Asaki

Explanation of new moves:

- Celestial Power (psychic): Raises ATK and SP.ATK with a heavenly power (atk version of cosmic power) PP=20/20 ACC=--- PWR=---
- Dark Shade (dark): Boosts the power of Dark/Ghost type moves for 5 turns. PP=5/5 ACC=--- PWR=---
- Dreaded Touch (ghost): A slow but devastating attack executed with the accumulated power of vegeful, spiteful spirits. Strikes on the third turn. PP=5/5 ACC=100 PWR=150 (Dark Shade = lose 1 turn only)
- Asaki/Black Dream/Dark Dream (dark): The user loses 1/6 of its HP to engulf the foe in a traumatic darkness. PP=5/5 ACC=80 PWR=120

woo hoo, i think i went a bit too far even creating my own pokemon versions... but watahell, i'm bored... this was the pokemon i had in mind as soon as i obtained my first shedinja on my ruby cart, if sableye had wonder guard, it'd be unstoppable =S (even worse than this guy since more health) there is no (fast) way of defeating it }) good luck coming up with a way to kill this guy, i'm waiting })

Frank

p.s. Orihalcon might as well be the name of Bleep's steel/dragon... =D if you think it sounds stupid, stuff you, i can't think of a better name... you could just call it mythrallyte if you want.. dun ask me why it just poped up...
fluffychicken Posted at: 07:08 Jan21 2005 Post ID: 58451
fluffychicken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that's awesome!
I'm baaaack!
Fwank Posted at: 10:58 Jan21 2005 Post ID: 58493
Fwank
+
+
On 21-Jan-2005 fluffychicken said:that's awesome!
hahaha thx, i can't think of way to beat this guy... so at the moments it's too unfair (so much for trying to make it fair...)

ah, and the pokdex information, i fink i gota (wana) elaborate on that a litto...

Dark Shade Version features Team Unt0uchabl3s as villains while Team KA are peace keepers of the new land XD and you fight this pokemon at our underwater sea lab right after it escapes!! XD

White Cloud Version features Team KA as the bag guys this time, and Team UT are just a bunch of scientists researching on new ancient ruins when KA decided to steal our info XD you fight this pokemon somewhat after it escapes and threatens the Sky Forrtress (haha... a pokemon stadium floating in the air...)

Blue Mist Version features both teams as good guys (but somewhat diminished in power to make you the hero) and Team Dragons as the bad (but stupid) guys. and in this version you get to catch Orihalcon itself XDDDDD

... i'm dreaming too much

Frank
retroguy Posted at: 11:12 Jan22 2005 Post ID: 59047
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
A new addition to discoinferno (my pokemon that goes with my name)

is that it also has the attack Blind which makes your opponents acccuracy decrease half an and cant attck for 1 turn
Im back

retroguy Posted at: 11:13 Jan22 2005 Post ID: 59049
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
p.s LETS GO DISCO AT MY HOUSE!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im back

master_gamer_62 Posted at: 02:46 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59382
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i will just step back slowly,,,,,, and disregard that comment, i dont know where that came from anyway nice pokemon fwank and a good twist including forum fr teams as well
Fwank Posted at: 09:20 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59457
Fwank
+
+
sigh, i actuali wanted to make a realistic pokemon you know? like 'fair' ... just realised Dark/Ghost types have no specific weakness... therefore wonderguard negates ALL damage... the only damage that my stupid Orion can take is from hail/sandstorms, all other attacks aren't effective (and you can't even try, taunt...)
bleepman Posted at: 11:13 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59527
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dark/ghost... hmmm.... if you could pull off a foresight, you would be pwned by a fighting type.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Fwank Posted at: 23:19 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59851
Fwank
+
+
does that work??? can fighting types hit a ghost/dark??? and even if foresight/odersleuth/lockon/mindreader works on wonderguard, thats precisely why this guy has taunt =D ... it's flawless lah (who keeps foresight on their moveset, too previse... )

... hmmm i'm curious, i'm pretty sure my pokemon is invincible...
retroguy Posted at: 08:48 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 59891
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
What does Fore sight do?
Im back

Fwank Posted at: 08:55 Jan24 2005 Post ID: 59892
Fwank
+
+
foresight's like odersleuth, it negates all efforts to highten evasiveness... so if you foresighted me, doesn't matter how much double teams i pump, you would still hit me as if i hadn't done anything... but i'm rili unsure whether or not that applies to wonderguard... the onli pokemon that knows wonderguard is shedinja, and i never thought of using foresight against it (either tyranitar or just a super effective move...)
master_gamer_62 Posted at: 16:24 Jan28 2005 Post ID: 61802
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this thread is kinda dieing!!!!! come on this could be fun post your imaginations here
retroguy Posted at: 17:15 Jan28 2005 Post ID: 61820
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
My imagination is very small because of DARN TV. LOL
Im back

master_gamer_62 Posted at: 17:52 Jan28 2005 Post ID: 61831
master_gamer_62
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well u still have one so give it a shot i am curious to see what everyone comes up with
Jirachi X Posted at: 18:39 Jan28 2005 Post ID: 61856
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Ummmmm How About

Ellice
Electric/Ice
Attacks
-Powder Snow
-Thunder Shock
-Take Down
-Tri Attack
20Ice Beam
25Thunder Bold
30Double Edge
40Thunder
47Blizzard
55Zap Cannon
60Mist
I'm gone - bye
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close