Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

For cross stingers eyes only

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
plee of mercy Posted at: 20:11 Feb13 2005 Post ID: 70237
plee of mercy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Cross stirnger, I know you dont like to join teams but could you help me with my new team because if nobody joins then i cant have a team! But if you joined my team, other people would start joining because I would have one of the most popular people on my team! So please, I am begging you to please join my team and show them that someone will actually join!
my forums: s9.invisionfree.com/spearboard/index.php!!! please join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bleepman Posted at: 14:49 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70776
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
one person doesnt make the world ya know. maybe the reason joined my team is becuase i made it, but thats maybe. it may just be becuase people were tired of ka ruling the place and wanted others to back them up in the rivalry :-\

and i don't think crossy would join a team run by someone other than him, unless he's runnign it with them, unless hes not stuck up like me. cus thats why i started my team. im not saying he is stuck up tho, but he could be like me, never know.

good luck with that though

and if it says for cross stinger's eyes only, people will read it...
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 15:05 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70808
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yep.
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
retroguy Posted at: 15:06 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70809
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
COrss Stineger is NEUTRAL...believe me...we've all tried

And...of course everyone wants to read what is for 1 person
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 15:07 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70810
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just leave him alone
if he wants to join he will join
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

retroguy Posted at: 15:14 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70825
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Did I ever annoy him or even talk to him>

OH>>>>>>>>you mean PLEE OF MERCY...im just talkin' to him...

boy.... DE12 you've been really up in my grill lately...whatever
Im back

Cross Stinger Posted at: 15:44 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70865
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Plee, I'm not joining. In my opinion, teams are nothing more than cliques. Cliques are usually juvenile groups that consist of members that determine something in common with every other member and are seeking a substitute for individual identity, which at young ages is probably obscured. By the time people get older, however, the need for such an identity should diminish, because the person will be required, either by employment or the school curriculum, to interact with people that have no connection to the cique, The role of a clique member will also come into play when you begin dating: someone that you might fancy may not be liked by your group and you could be shunned if you attempt to court him or her. If you're going to continue living a normal, ideal life, you will either have to submit to the ideals of your clique, which may dictate whom you can hang out with, let alone date, and do, be it legal or unlawful, or leave the clique. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be teams ? hell, it was me that convinced Rich to set aside spaces for cliques, because I was paying attention to your interests and thought that cliques could help you meet new friends, if not remain with them for an extended period of time, but I just think that it's not the best course to follow in life.

In addition to my concerns for my health and identity, I don't want to endanger my reputation by binding myself to any clan. If a clan that I was a member of was targeted or inculpated for an offence, affront, or creed, I'd be just as guilty as the person next to me in the ranks. That's another flaw with cliques, and that's why I was hesitant about posting on the forums.

And by the by, most of these people are right about the thread name. If you call the attention of one specific clique or person, that will only pique the interest of other people.
spideraman99 Posted at: 16:32 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70893
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Well said!

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
SS5 vageto Posted at: 16:34 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70895
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i with cross stinger i profre to go solo i will just help people out if and when i can thats all........
Yawn - what is there to say?
plee of mercy Posted at: 17:47 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70959
plee of mercy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I should have never have asked because I knew you wouldnt join.
my forums: s9.invisionfree.com/spearboard/index.php!!! please join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cross Stinger Posted at: 18:26 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70969
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
+
On 14-Feb-2005 plee of mercy said:I should have never have asked because I knew you wouldnt join.
I didn't mean to be standoffish; I just said why I didn't want to join and thought that my decision was best for my health.
plee of mercy Posted at: 19:24 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70993
plee of mercy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am sorry if I sounded rude and sarcastic, I respect you and understand that you dont want to join.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 19:28 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70995
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't believe that were juvenile groups . Get it right Cross were teams not gangs, not cliques, not juvenile groups. UT and KA are teams of FRIENDLY rivals that converse with each other and sometimes help each other knowing that we're going to battle each other the next minute (you're on your own on any other teams). Very simple, it's nothing negative here and no one can stop you from being yourself! I'm being myself by responding to your misunderstanding to pokemon teams in a mature manner than to just straight up diss you cause you want to go solo. I respect the fact that you are going solo and hope to get to know you more. I go solo in real life. I don't hang around gangs (not pokemon teams, straight up gangs/thugs) cause I know that if I do, the chances are good that I will have a gun to my face as a greeting from the membership committe. Say if we are negative groups hypotheticlly speaking, do you think that if I hated you I can point a gun at this computer that I'm on, shoot it and HOPE that it runs through the internet to hit you in the face? n e way stay solo cause that's your decision not anyone else's and you really don't have do worry about the team that your on getting on your nerves about where you've been because team members look out for themselves.
I't your health. Nobody wants to see you sick right? lol.
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 19:33 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70996
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in other words:

WERE FREAKIN POKEMON TRAINERS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD (disregard that just a serious joke)
plee of mercy Posted at: 19:37 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70997
plee of mercy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Very well put fearlessleaderfatal
Cross Stinger Posted at: 19:58 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71010
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
+
It's not hard to get through. If you're part of a group, you will be associated with that group. People are often quick to determine who you are by whom you hang out with.
retroguy Posted at: 20:12 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71033
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
smar true with school and all that other junk
Im back

retroguy Posted at: 20:13 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71034
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
*same*
Im back

log Posted at: 11:00 Mar04 2005 Post ID: 85921
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi! I just started a new team because no one would let me join there teams. it is called team net battlers.I already have a meeting place but have no members. I would appriciate it if someone would join.

Sincerely,
log

P.S- I just got net battle and I am 10 24 88 feel free to chalenge me. cross stnger, I did not know you were big and important. thank you for posting in my ssbm forum.

peace out!
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
log Posted at: 11:01 Mar04 2005 Post ID: 85922
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is anyone here named brandon? I am. s is busted 1012. so is bad hacker. anyone else?
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close