Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

The "Make Your Own Pokemon Game" Game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Shadow Dark Posted at: 16:07 Nov15 2015 Post ID: 3394176
Shadow Dark
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How do I get your pokemon rom?Violin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:02 Dec20 2015 Post ID: 3397918
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I Will make one
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:57 Jan03 2016 Post ID: 3399172
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Game: Pokémon: New Horizons

Characters: customizable. Basic male female w/ customizable clothing. (makes each charter fresh and unique) to include age in customization

System: wii U/ 3ds

Starter: Varies. Starters will change upon region and town game is started in. gym leader or town leading figure will help you obtain your starter Pokemon as well as teach you the basics of fighting and capturing your own Pokemon. Ex. starting in Peweter city you would have Brock as your mentor and would take a trip to MT. Moon or surrounding areas to catch your first Pokemon.

Enemy team: All evil organizations.

Story: make your own story set out for New Horizons no longer be confined to the generic capture all Pokémon and become the champion. Lead the Pokémon world into a new era be a top breeder and reign supreme in pokemon competitions, sit atop the pokemon world as the top thief in your own evil organization as you recruit and steal from the best of the best trainers. unlock all trainer titles from a youngster to a cool trainer and all in between. the game will have its classic play through where you start in your home town with the generic pokemon and the generic starters. or start with a completely new and fresh adventure in a familiar town. gym leaders no longer have set lvls for their pokemon but now have sets of custom pokemon that they will use based on your pokemon's lvl and team size. Raise your trainer lvl becoming either famous or infamous and gain followers/ fans. Build your own house/gym and employ trainers from your fan club to be in charge of your gym in your absence.

Rivals: Your rival will not be limited to just one character but four your first rival is your childhood rival the two of you have always been competing over everything since as long as anyone in the town can remember. the second rival will rise through the ranks of an evil organization (or good if you decide to go down that path.) trying to undermine you at every turn and popping up at critical moments seemingly hell bent on making everything as difficult as possible for you. the third rival will always have a full party of type advantage pokemon with him/her based off your given party at the time and will always start outa battle with a type advantage. (stay on your toes). the fourth rival will appear mid-late in the game and have all foreign pokemon to the current region your in and pokemon in party will always match your pokemons current lvls.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:48 Feb24 2016 Post ID: 3402797
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What do I pressto have myself make a Pokemon game.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:49 Feb29 2016 Post ID: 3403287
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
pokemon exile purple new pokemon:the lengendary fish startesrs: flameiz splafish and grassnake
Warrior13 Posted at: 20:21 Feb29 2016 Post ID: 3403289
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
+
Sounds different.
Colish Posted at: 13:02 Mar01 2016 Post ID: 3403341
Colish
Post Likes: 26
+
+
Game Name: The Pokemon World
System: Next Gen consoles
Main Character: Male or Female, body customization/appearance/height/etc. Unlockable outfits can be earned throughout the game; VIA beating gym leaders, events, other players, etc.
Starter pokemon: any starters from all gen up to date. Obviously you can only start with one. Trade/breed from other players would provide you the rest, like in all pokemon games.
Pokemon: All pokemon obtainable up to this date
Land(s): All regions, Start in Kanto, migrate through other regions after certain victories like defeating the elite 4 etc. 3D open world environment.

Avatar & Signature created by Colish

A Typical Genwunner
TVKL Posted at: 14:57 Mar01 2016 Post ID: 3403342
TVKL
Post Likes: 13
+
+
dark_wolf_33 said:Ok...we all know that Nintendo does a good job with the Pokemon games.

Quick correction, Game Freak makes them, not Nintendo.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

But this was ten years ago so it's not like it matters.

« Last edited by TVKL on Mar 1st 2016 »
252 Atk Charizard Flare Blitz vs. 4 HP / 252 Def Garbodor: 132-156 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Garbodor Acid Downpour (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Charizard: 306-360 (103 - 121.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9642-4178
Warrior13 Posted at: 19:16 Mar01 2016 Post ID: 3403358
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
+
Colish: Sign me up! Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:35 Mar04 2016 Post ID: 3403527
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Pokemon Infinity
--
Starters: Riolu, Zoura, and Tyrunt
--
Throughout the game you can go to all of the regions by flying on Latios. But you receive Latios after beating the champion by the Champion. The starters are the same for either boy or girl. Like in Kalos Pokemon Center, you can change your clothes easily. No new legendary pokemon but you can obtain all of the current legendary pokemon, The starting region is not a region... it is an island in the Cinnabar island chain. You have to swim to shore on a Wailord Charter boat. When you get to Kanto you must walk to the Pokemon Lab where you can get your starter pokemon. But there are 2 other people who were with you on the bus, one is Wyatt, and the other is Paul (they are your rivals). And the two pokemon that you do not choose the pick. But at the 7th pokemon gym (it is a one on one battle and Wyatt or Paul (depending on whether you are a boy or girl, and they lose the battle using their starter, which is the opposite type of the one that you chose, and they release the pokemon, but you can take him on your journey if you choose to or not, but if you do not take the pokemon after beating the champion you will consistantly find it in the tall grass) He releases the pokemon and you make your decision. In the end of the battle with the champion you faint from excitement and you wake up on a boat asleep and your mom tells you that you are moving to... Johto. And you consistantly move after you beat champion after champion of each region. (You can also walk with your pokemon like Pokemon Heartgold.
Warrior13 Posted at: 19:12 Mar04 2016 Post ID: 3403532
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
+
Guest: Another great plot. I'd definitely go with Riolu for my starter of Pokemon Infinity. ;)
TVKL Posted at: 22:39 Mar04 2016 Post ID: 3403544
TVKL
+
+
Alright, might as well contribute, as I did post earlier.

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by TVKL on Mar 4th 2016 »
252 Atk Charizard Flare Blitz vs. 4 HP / 252 Def Garbodor: 132-156 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Garbodor Acid Downpour (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Charizard: 306-360 (103 - 121.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Warrior13 Posted at: 07:13 Mar05 2016 Post ID: 3403551
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
+
Dang... You've put a lot of thought into this.

It sounds like a grwat game, love the Spain Region and the starter you've made thus far.
TVKL Posted at: 12:04 Mar05 2016 Post ID: 3403562
TVKL
+
+
Oh, I make Fakemon all the time. For example, Brearing, a panda-like Pokemon. It's name comes from the -bria of Cantabria, as in the Spanish Cantabrian Mountains, and the word pandering, a joke based on its humanoid appearance. It can be considered a PokeSpanish cousin to Ursaring or Pangoro.

But yeah, I do put too much thought into my little projects.

Warrior13 Posted at: 13:45 Mar05 2016 Post ID: 3403569
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
+
Still sounds awesome. Pokemon should hire your creative mind. ;)
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:23 Mar09 2016 Post ID: 3404013
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I would call my game Pokemon Water Blue And Electric Yellow. Ive already created EVERY POKEMON IN THE GAME.And when i counted there where 102. But im sure there are way better ideas.
Warrior13 Posted at: 08:32 Mar10 2016 Post ID: 3404025
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
+
How about Electric Blue?
Frobot Posted at: 07:42 Nov24 2019 Post ID: 3449158
Frobot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Game: Pokemon Pink/Purple (Magenmta as well but it would be like yellow or emerald)

Console: NDS

Characters: Boy(Sprite Of Red In FRLG), Girl(Sprite Of Green In FRLG)
Z
Legendaries: Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Creation Trio, Arceus, Yin-Yang Duo, Zygarde(All Forms), Cosmog Family, Magearna, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternius... New Legendaries Twinkaryl, Dracuplo, Decopater

New Pokemon: There would be like a whole new Dex Sooooo

Regions: You would start in Yenca Region, Once You Beat That You Would Go To Galar, Then Kanto, Kalos, Back To Yenca For Postgame, Then Anywhere You Like

Evil Team: Team Orant, They Prefer Steel, Ghost, And Dark Types, Basses Are, Arenn, Hyenta, And The Big Boss Is MAXIE??

Max Level: 50 Until You Go To Galar It Becomes 100, In Kanto 150, Kalos 200, Postgame 250
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close