Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Pokemon FireRed Guides

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

MasterMilotic Posted at: 15:07 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1005937
MasterMilotic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
FAQ BY:FWANK

The following message has been brought to you by Fwank.

due to a minority demand from the "last surviving sages" ie mods of SC, i'm hereby making an attempted sticky FAQ so you'd all stop asking silly questions; this means if you start a topic about a question i already answered, you're banned =] ...

i wish it were that easy, but your topic will be closed at the least, now, onto your questions: (as this is the FIRE RED forums, i'll try to keep the questions relevant) *note: significant answers will be written in caps*

Q. How do you catch mew/celebi/jirachi/deoxys/lugia/ho-oh???
A. You don't, you trade it from other versions, any LEGITIMATE means of obtaining these promotional pokes are as of now vaporized; you must either HACK the game to get these pokemon, or MYSTERY GIFT with someone who already have the tickets of the promotional pokemon

Q. How do i get the tickets?
A. you must MYSTERY GIFT with people who already have them, the tickets will have a priority to duplicate to your game pak, or goto a NINTENDO PROMOTIONAL EVENT (pokemon rocks america, if you live in the states) good luck gettin those tickets, pack a NAPALM just incase they run out of tickets. (thx again to shadowdemon... something, for pointing this out).

Q. How do you catch the ledgendary dogs?
A. THROW A POKEBALL at them... ... ... just on the safe side, throw the MASTERBALL at them, if you've already used the masterball, you are screwed, now you gota use a pokemon who is FASTER THAN THE DOGS + have a SLEEPING MOVE and walk around with it as your leading poke at all times... once you see the dog, sleep em, chop away, and throw the ball

Q. Where is mewtwo?
A. inside the CERULEAN CAVE

Q. Where is Lorelei?
A. on ISLAND 4

Q. Where's Island 4?
A. beyond island 3... haha, but after you've BEATEN THE LEAGUE WITH AT LEAST 60 POKEMON ON DEX etc etc yada yada i forgot and i forget but basicali, when you meet those requirements (plus having given ruby to Celio) lorelei will go missing, u gota make sure u now have the national dex from prof oak, and you'll gain access to Island 4

Q. Where is *insert item name*??
A. read a WALKTHROUGH, make sure you take advantage of the search feature of the browser, Ctrl+F pplz

Q. Where is *insert TM name* ??
A. read ANOTHER WALKTHROUGH if one doesn't say; no one friggin remembers where everything was, people are going to check their guide books or search online; u may as well do it yerself

Q. OmFg Mew PWNzorS and ROxOrZ It CaN lYke +0+4lY D3s+r0Y M3w+w0!!!
A. if you TYPE LIKE THIS, go away, and NO, mewtwo>mew, mew is stupid

Q. My Team Is the Best, No?
A. Neigh, or in layman's terms, HEOL NOE

Q. Can somebody rate my team?
A. YES, they can, but please set it out in an appropriate format; MOVELISTS and HELD ITEMS is a must and EV TRAINING prefered, but what ever you do DONT post their levels and stats, it looks fubugli

Q. Whois the best trainer on the forums?
A. *has an incredible urge to say an equivalent of "your female parent"..* it HONESTLY DOESNT CONCERN YOU SINCE THEY'RE 100% BETTER THAN YOU OR YOUR UNCLE OR YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS A CHAMPION IN POKEMON IN MICHIGAN (that whole sentence was caps; that whole sentence was important)

Q. What is an AR?
A. AR stands for ACTION REPLAY, it's a CHEATING DEVICE, or when we make reference to it, a cheat code, that's inputted with the cheating device; this is one of those things where you either know it or don't know it, so don't bother trying to figure it out if you don't get it already

Q. What about GS, Exploder, GG, CB
A. they're all similar, some are actuali the euro/american variations; same thing, just different names

Q. Who would win?
A. WHO EVER I SAY WILL WIN

Q. How do you apply to be a mod?
A. STFU, and eventuali we'll think you're well mannered enough to manage a mod position

Q. Who are you to tell us all this?
A. *heavy breathing* I AM YOUR FATHER ... so tell me, WHO IS YOUR DADDY? *heavy breathing*

Q. Would i be able to beat *insert pro's name here* in NetBattle, hence earning me bragging rights on the forums, hence making me unbelievably cool?
A. Yes it is technically possible to jump off the Taipei 101, slam the ground, and survive and live the rest of your life as a vegetable, but the chances are vert slim... how ever you're talking about sky diving without a parachute at your level, so... yeah, short answer is NO, long answer is *refer to my personal E-mail regarding how you can't beat people on NB*

Q. Can I ask you a question?
A. NO

there, if any of you smart alecs come up with variations of similar questions, trouble no more, we shall redirect you to www.goaway.com and forever miss your pressence as the non exsistant noob who never made us answer you, thank you, and stfu (no offense)

*final notes* any insults or offense will be taken and ignored, bytch to your noobish hearts content
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Aeon-Flux

Post Top
Click to close