Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Hey I caught a celebi in the safari zone without no cheats

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

scorpion92 Posted at: 05:34 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108907
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well i was in the safari zone for like the 20th time literally i had just caught a chansey and a tauros. There was a sychter infront of me so i caught it.
I went right to the the end of the Safari zone and had like only 10 steps left. So i walked until a celebi appeared, at first i thought it was a Oddish then at the top i see a little flying creature with round black eyes.
I looked on the side and it said celebi level 4. I gave it some bait it was happily eating i threw atleast 9 balls and i caught it.
It goes to show that wasting 3-4000 pounds in the safdari zone counts.
But this is no scam it might not work in yours but it worked in mine.
What i personally think is that my fire red game could of been the 1 in am billion games that went wrong.
You never know 1 more person out there is enjoying a mistake game.
Maybe 1 day i might run into a mew or a jirachi.
But that is a dream.
Well if you think it is still a scam or a hoax than think you aint here where i am and you dont know the truth.
If some of you remeber my friend in australia he found a jirachi in the grass near his home in pallet town and when he caught it he carried on walking and bumped into Entie his legendary pokemon.
Well Fanx for reading and try your hand in the safari zone you never know what could happen.
Smile
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
jamarie Posted at: 05:49 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108921
jamarie
+
+
ok but why make a new thread?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Fluffychicken Posted at: 06:37 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108932
Fluffychicken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that in Pokemon Fire Red,you can find all legendary Pokemon. I've seen alot of posts saying that someone found a legendary Pokemon (and alot of people tried the Mew one (see the forum I found a Mew!!)and it worked) I'm gonna try this one,and see if I find a Celebi =D I'll try it now and come back and tell everyone if it worked.
I'm baaaack!
bleepman Posted at: 17:22 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109425
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Its false- end of story, topic closed. Its a glitch, it will not work in everyone else's game.

Your game muct have been glitched somehow./
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 27021

Post Top
Click to close