Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

I went to some pokemon site and sum man said to me you cant get pinsir in fire red but i do!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

scorpion92 Posted at: 12:16 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110197
scorpion92
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you think this is a hoax than my name is not scorpion92 i know it's not but...

Oh yeah i caught a pinsir in safari zone in fire red but on that pokemon website it said you can never catch a pinsir in Fire red.

I was astonish has my game glitched or am i one of few people who can get these.

And bleepman i'm not being rude but you go down to few peoples threads and close them.

If you have pinsir please post mine and bleepman please dont close this let it stay for atleast a day.
Team D$ RULES!!!! Come join one of the BIGGEST and most improving team on SC. Yes Team Dark $corpion is here to help all of you's, Thanks to all to my members. Join my site: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Overload/index.php?. Need Admins
SS5 vageto Posted at: 12:23 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110210
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i don't know you have to have a glich then you have to trade it from leaf green. you should not make a whole trend for one question i will give you alittle while to respond before i close this.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Bronco11 Posted at: 12:59 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110252
Bronco11
+
+
You need to trade it from LeafGreen Or use an Action Replay, but you can only catch a WILD one in LeafGreen.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 14:34 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110354
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
good now this is closed.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 199649