Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Why I'm closing down ALL team threads here, READ.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
bleepman Posted at: 14:16 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111363
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, if you haven't noticed, rich SUGGESTED(not made a rule) that there is ONE team thread allowed per game. But there are many reasons this is dumb:

1. It isn't fair for the other teams, becuase the team with the thread gets an advantage; i don't think you leaders would like that too much ;-)

2. If the people that want to join are too damn lazy to go over to the Teams and Clans forums, are they REALLY worth it?

3. They are TEAMS, and therefore should be in the TEAMS AND CLANS forums.

4. Do we really need MORE spam around here?
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
SS5 vageto Posted at: 14:24 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111382
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
not a rule but if they want one team they should be allowd one topic won't turn this in to a spam fest we have three people moding this place.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Fire Emblem_Legault Posted at: 14:32 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111400
Fire Emblem_Legault
Forum GuestMember
+
+
true
Fire Emblem_Legault Posted at: 14:33 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111402
Fire Emblem_Legault
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where the hell are the teams and clans forums?
SS5 vageto Posted at: 15:17 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111514
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
under the general boards.
die_zombie Posted at: 16:16 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111563
die_zombie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thats what i was thinking bleep, when rich sugested that idea of one team/clan per board, it would be unfair...
Join this site...http://s14.invisionfree.com/ChaoticRoleplayRealm/index.php?
and this one...http://gameknot.com/?rfr=diezombie...when you sign up the second one, where it says referals by, type in diezombie
retroguy Posted at: 16:53 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111623
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
i think he said that ONE TOPIC PER TEAM per board...

like 1 UT and one KA and one SZ topic etc.
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
bleepman Posted at: 17:13 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111650
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That makes JUST as much spam as before; and thats what we're trying to cut down on, all those topics are blatent spam.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Blue God Posted at: 17:15 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111656
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thats a good idea retro guy u no i might go retro (ill have to switch from my gothik though)
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:21 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111667
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
well no one was spaming in my team forum just because of its name you close it dowm damn thats stupid so if I start a help forum which is why these forums are here is for help so you can not close it down because I was going to help people to in my team forum if they ask for help.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
SS5 vageto Posted at: 17:21 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111668
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fine you guys be stubbern. :/ one team topic was not going to kill the place.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:27 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111676
Zelda Fan
+
+
I know its justs bleep always goes by the book oh I don't want to break a rule.

Blue God Posted at: 17:36 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111687
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok man wat eva its ur opinion but im punk (can call black and skull chains gothik if u want)
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

actionshark Posted at: 17:56 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111702
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
On 28-Mar-2005 bleepman said:Yeah, if you haven't noticed, rich SUGGESTED(not made a rule) that there is ONE team thread allowed per game. But there are many reasons this is dumb:

1. It isn't fair for the other teams, becuase the team with the thread gets an advantage; i don't think you leaders would like that too much ;-)

2. If the people that want to join are too damn lazy to go over to the Teams and Clans forums, are they REALLY worth it?

3. They are TEAMS, and therefore should be in the TEAMS AND CLANS forums.

4. Do we really need MORE spam around here?
So your calling Rich's rules dumb huh? Yes Rich did suggest that, but that doesn't mean you should just ignore what he says. Think for a while...Rich has a lot of experience of being a mod and I think listening to his suggestions are best, if you don't listen to him, this is only gonna lead to a mod war, and I don't think Rich would like that. So let me have say in this to becuase I think you guys misunderstood a bit of what Rich said.

QUOTE: That is not what Rich said at all. Rich said there should be 1 team thread FOR EACH team in a forum, meaning 1 thread for every team. So it is fair to every team.

QOUTE: Not everybody exactly sees the team thread ya know. In fact most n00bs go to the videogame forums 1st to look for cheats and stuff. And the team threads are to crowded now, I rather would've joined on the Pokemon forums instead of the General Forums. If you want them to join in the teams&clans forum then just link them to it because like i said, not everybody may see the teams&clans forum.

QUOTE: I have to agree on this one. But apparantly Rich doesn't, so we have to obey him anyways even if we do disagree with him on this one. I also heard that in the future the teams&clans forum may be removed. Ya never know so better just have teams for back-ups in these forums...

QUOTE: The teams AREN'T spam. The posts inside the topics are. I mean c'mon, what's the point of closing down a whole thread if there's just a little spam in it, then just delete the spam posts! Only lazy mods close down whole threads for that.

Zelda Fan Posted at: 17:58 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111705
Zelda Fan
+
+
Oh yeah bleep Rich also said not to get to out of control with your mod powers which you are doing you are not make these forums any better you are makeing them worst.

actionshark Posted at: 18:01 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111711
actionshark
+
+
^Very true zelda fan, and bleep, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your a bad mod, I'm just saying the best solution to this conflict is to just listen to what Rich said!!!!!

Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:02 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111712
Zelda Fan
+
+
you are correct actionshark, I mean nicley said.

actionshark Posted at: 18:05 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111716
actionshark
+
+
Thanks, I am only trying to make the forums a better place and I'm sure Rich's method will work as he has had years of experience of modding.

Bronco11 Posted at: 18:08 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111720
Bronco11
+
+
Thats not Fair Bleepman.
Zelda Fan Posted at: 18:09 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111722
Zelda Fan
+
+
actionshark thanks I could use you on my team why don't you join team K.A and it does not matter if you are on another team I will let you in.

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 27021

Post Top
Click to close