Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

What if you got transported into your GBA?!?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Pok�-Champion Posted at: 08:12 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1171800
Pok�-Champion
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Your dad's a mad scientist and he makes a teleporter that plugs into his car. it also plugs into your GBA, but he doesn't know. one day it went faulty, and YOU didin know, so you sneak itout of your dads car and plug it in your GBA. The world is spinning and you land nexto the gamefreak team, in cartoon mode. you talk to the graphics designer and he doesn't recognise you. Your dad doesn't know where you are, you don't either, but then you figure it out when you see a pokeball in your pocket containing Abra with 3 moves; Teleport, phycic and physc out (cant spell it). you also have the faulty teleporter in your pocket. You clip the teleporting device on to your pokeball and send Abra out. you tell it to Teleport while holding the Pokéball. you suddenly see whirls of smoke and land beside your house with the GBA in your hand, the light is red, and within 5 seconds, turns off.
but then you realise that something is wrong. you turn back and find a small creature holding a pokeball with the teleporter clipped onto it.
This is a miracle...
you teleported a fiction character into the real world; the only thing is what to do with it...
post into this thread to choose which of the following three choises you would choose
1) take care of the Abra?
2) sell it for a reasonably high price (area 51)?
3) find some way of teleporting it back to your GBA?

« Last edited by Poké-Champion on Nov 26th 2006 »
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 12:01 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172310
cyber_john3000
+
+
first, you're new in this forum and stuff so the rules are you can't double post unless you rely to another post. just edit your first post ok!!

i would take care of abra and evolve it to alakazam!! then i will rule the world!!!! Fear Me!!! I Hold The Strongest Creature!! lol

« Last edited by cyber_john3000 on Nov 26th 2006 »

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
ShadowGX Posted at: 16:40 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175486
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Second post deleted. Please edit yur first post. Keeps the place lookin' nice. =]
Baby I like it.
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 04:17 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1176672
cyber_john3000
+
+
thanks shadow, hey i applied to be mod for this forum!! how long do i have to wait??

LexDrake Posted at: 20:52 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1178196
LexDrake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it takes a couple of days and you have to be sure that you posted a lot on this forum otherwise your submission will be rejected.I know,I tried and this happened to me at least 3 times.good luck on getting the position,if you get the position then congratulations and welcome to the staff of supercheats.Of course its silly for me to say it but I have been a moderator for 3 forums here on supercheats so I said it anyway.

back on topic,if i teleported into my gameboy,i would look for mewtwo or deoxys instead.mwahahahahahahahahahahaha,well maybe not mewtwo because if i did and RJ fighter found out then he would try to track me down, capture mewtwo and use it for his desires.

Oh man I don't feel safe in this world.*begins to panic then passes out*.
To all of those poor unlucky souls out there, this is for you:

If you don't watch Black Cat then Train Heartnet has a message for you:

I came to deliver some bad luck.
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 13:34 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1178821
cyber_john3000
+
+
cool idea, well i'll take 6 of my favourite pokemon and rule the world!!
they are
charizard
fygon
swampert
tyranitar
sceptile
alakazam/gengar

Master Volthawk Posted at: 15:41 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179070
Master Volthawk
+
+
I'd take care of the Abra, then use it to catch a Absol, Gengar, Houndoom, Gardevoir, Metagross, and ultimately, Deoxys!

*so, LexDrake, if you ever regain consciousness, you may want to pick a new target :D !

« Last edited by Master Volthawk on Nov 29th 2006 »
Power2themarshmallow Posted at: 17:34 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1179474
Power2themarshmallow
+
+
I'd take the abra back, train it, trade it, trade it back, have alakazam, go get some other cool poke's and be teh man.
[center]
Pearl FC: 4467 7919 7431
PBR FC: 1590-1754-9661

^Thank you, Dark_wolf33!^
Case is still waiting- If you care about SGX, put this in your sig. Wait, get outta my sig, you! SGX is back!
The GSC remake is confirmed!
dark_wolf_33 Posted at: 23:49 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1180607
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
I'd sell Abra on Ebay and become a Billionaire.

But if it didn't sell, I'd bring all the Poke's into this world and make this world a Pokemon world ^_^.
And then sell it to those green guys on Mars and move to Mars.
And if that didn't sell, I'd become a Pokemon Master, with these Pokemon:

Absol
Noctowl
Lickitung
Hypno
Ninetales
Tauros
The King hustla Posted at: 12:26 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180948
The King hustla
+
+
I wouldn't sell it cause with something that can teleport i won't need to buy anything i'd just steal everything i wanted. and i'd destroy the teleporter so that no one else will ever try to go into there gameboy.I'd train it to be strong and i'd take it's dna to my dad's lab and make clones. A clone army and rule the entire universe.

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Pok�-Champion Posted at: 12:49 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180960
Pok�-Champion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good idea king hustler, but everyone doesn't say if they'de be good or evil. ok sorry about the dbl post thnx for deleting it... pc's been in repairs so i haven't answerd yet, but now the champ is back!!!
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 14:03 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1181025
cyber_john3000
+
+
you don't need too. you said what would we do with abraa and i answered what i would do if that really happen and it probally not.

Master Volthawk Posted at: 14:56 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1181157
Master Volthawk
+
+
On 29-Nov-2006 dark_wolf_33 said:I'd sell Abra on Ebay and become a Billionaire.

But if it didn't sell, I'd bring all the Poke's into this world and make this world a Pokemon world ^_^.
And then sell it to those green guys on Mars and move to Mars.
And if that didn't sell, I'd become a Pokemon Master, with these Pokemon:

Absol
Noctowl
Lickitung
Hypno
Ninetales
Tauros
You gave me a new idea.

I'd train the Abra to teleport back to me whenever it felt lost, THEN sell it on eBay and become, like, 20000x richer than Bill Gates!
Pok�-Champion Posted at: 12:39 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195536
Pok�-Champion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEHEHY GUYS, 19 more days to go, i wonder if they're gonna put some site christmas decorations on the site... anyways, you all have good ideas, but i just wanna say that you SOMEHOW got other pokemon even when you only came out with abra, and if you went back into the game, where would you get master b@lls from, rare pokemon and when/where would you sleep?!?

« Last edited by Poké-Champion on Dec 6th 2006 »
RJ Fighter Posted at: 17:19 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1203827
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 28-Nov-2006 LexDrake said:it takes a couple of days and you have to be sure that you posted a lot on this forum otherwise your submission will be rejected.I know,I tried and this happened to me at least 3 times.good luck on getting the position,if you get the position then congratulations and welcome to the staff of supercheats.Of course its silly for me to say it but I have been a moderator for 3 forums here on supercheats so I said it anyway.

back on topic,if i teleported into my gameboy,i would look for mewtwo or deoxys instead.mwahahahahahahahahahahaha,well maybe not mewtwo because if i did and RJ fighter found out then he would try to track me down, capture mewtwo and use it for his desires.

Oh man I don't feel safe in this world.*begins to panic then passes out*.
Trying implies a chance of failure. I wouldn't fail.

Also, I wouldn't treat him like a tool. If I would do that you'd find me dead in a ditch somewhere. :p
Master Volthawk Posted at: 17:30 Dec09 2006 Post ID: 1203863
Master Volthawk
+
+
Yeah, LexDrake, RJ would track you down, not try. There is no try. Trying is for weaklings. And if you're calling RJ a weakling... well, you might make it to the 7th circle of hell.
cyber_john3000 Posted at: 04:35 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1205436
cyber_john3000
+
+
what the heck did i miss??

Master Volthawk Posted at: 07:32 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1205504
Master Volthawk
+
+
On 10-Dec-2006 cyber_john3000 said:what the heck did i miss??
Not much really. We kind of abandoned this thread, then RJ found it and snapped at LexDrake, and I seconded said snap.
ShadowGX Posted at: 14:44 Dec10 2006 Post ID: 1206747
ShadowGX
+
+
Lets try to stay on topic guys... It's not like in T&C where you can go off into 50 different topics in one thread.
Baby I like it.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:09 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1210864
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Damn, and we were just getting involved. :p

Anyways, Volt, I didn't snap at him. Lex is a friend of mine. If I snapped at someone there'd be more curse words in the post than you can poke a stick at.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 325891

Post Top
Click to close