Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

Where do you get the ticket for navel island?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Metal Madness Posted at: 15:02 Nov15 2004 Post ID: 23794
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need to catch Ho-oh & Lugia, but I can't find the darn ticket where is it? I also need to know how to get to Deoxys.
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xploder Posted at: 06:20 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28341
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
man ppl have said thismany times...(nothing against u but it is annoying now)
GO TO A NINTENDO EVENT!
where is one....
don't ask me!
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
KLaWKiLLeR Posted at: 14:11 Dec05 2004 Post ID: 36730
KLaWKiLLeR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can get them by getting an aurorua ticket. you get an aurorua ticket by getting mystery gift and do something (i don't know, i'm stuck on that part).

P.S. you need a wireless adapter
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 20:32 Dec06 2004 Post ID: 37529
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, you go to any Pokemart, to the clipboard on the side of the counter and enter the words "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL" on the clipboard, the clerk will recognize them and when you restart the game Mystery Gift will appear under New Game on opening screen. BUT, it won't work-even with another person with wireless-unless you are at a NINTENDO EVENT or have somehow scanned a ticket from Nintendo into your Gameboy(which is not an option yet as far as I know, but may be someday). Try it yourself if you don't believe us. It'll drive you crazy, cuz you won't get a connection, ever...but do it and see. If you went to an event, supposedly you linked with Nintendo's computer there and that's how you got the ticket in your game. Otherwise, forget it. Sorry. It is annoying, I agree, but that's the story.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
irishboy Posted at: 16:52 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42660
irishboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi CREE IT IS ME HI I EMAIL ed you back and i got tons of ar codes if anyone wants them just email me at [email protected]
irishboy is the bomb if you dont care fine lol im nice wanna chat just ask !!!!im nice and i know every thing about L/g AND F/R
veemaster Posted at: 08:02 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44270
veemaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well Metal madness I do know {atually a guess}that you might be able to get the Aurona ticket by mystery gift but that is just me.
(also known as evilcrash9)
thakareee Posted at: 12:54 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78063
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have to use an action replay or gameshark unless you go to a nintendo event if you want to catch deoxys and a mew that obey and a hooh and a lugia all legitamately without the tickets email me at [email protected]
SS5 vageto Posted at: 14:18 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78138
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i thick we all came to a conclusion that it is almost impossiable to get the tickets by cheating i guess they thought that if people kept cheating that no one would really have to go to those events so they made the ticket thing almost fulproof.
Yawn - what is there to say?
thakareee Posted at: 02:48 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 78968
thakareee
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HERE GOES SS5 VAGETO AGAIN ....SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE AND FULL PROOF...PLEASE I SPENT DAYS WITH THE GAME AND ACTION REPLAY AND A GAMESHARK TRYING TO GET THE TICKETS ONLY TO FIND OUT WHY GET THE TICKETS WHEN YOU CAN JUST GET WHAT YOU WANT THE TICKETS FOR....THE POKEMON

IN CONCLUSION... I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM ATLEAST FOR MY SELF AND FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME VERSION OF THE GAMES IF YOUR INTERESTED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THESE POKEMON NAMELY A MEW THAT WILL OBEY DEOXYS THAT WILL OBEY A , LEVEL 70 HO-OH AND A LEVEL 70 LUGIA PLEASE CHECK MY POSTS ON LEAF GREEN AND FIRE RED ENTITLED "CHEAT TO GET AN OBEYING MEW" OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] note my email is only two e's not three like my supercheats name.....
SS5 vageto Posted at: 03:55 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 78972
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fine i will triple check the codes that i typed in that you gave me and when thay don't work it's going to make you look bad as for the code i typed in that you gave me so far when you push B+left it did not work nothing happend i don't care what you say "NOTHING HAPPENED"
Yawn - what is there to say?
JC171 Posted at: 18:08 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79863
JC171
Forum GuestMember
+
+
These cheats are the real deal i tried them and they work so try the cheats and you will be satisfied.

For more cheats go to
http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/pokemon_firered.html

Getting The Aurora Ticket and Mystic Ticket/Deoxys, Ho-Oh, And Lugia rating: ---
You Need An Action Replay Version 3 To Perform This Cheat To Get Deoxys.

(M)
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

DMA ENABLIER(Must Be On All Time)
8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
78DA95DF 44018CB4

You need to be at Virmilion & have gone to at least one of the sevi islands then you can put in the codes. Put code in a New Game Slot.

MYSTICTICKET (8th Island - Lugia-Ho-Oh)
0E12F25C BC489609
141BB87C 83D7018F
7A063220 5D82DF58
2782EFCA 4EED1397
After entering the (M) and DNA ENABLIER codes, enter the MYSTICTICKET with those only. Do not enter the AURORATICKET yet. Now start the game and go to the PokeMart. You should see MYSTICTICKET for sale when you click buy. Buy one and save and turn off. Now disable the MYSTICTICKET and enter the AURORATIKET.

AURORATICKET (9th Island - Deoxys)
0E12F25C BC489609
141BB87C 83D7018F
7A063220 5D82DF58
641B9F5D 3A0D0482
You should see AURORATICKET for sale when you click buy at the PokeMart. Buy one and save and turn off.

Now Disable The AURORATICKET and Leave On The DMA ENABLIER AND (M).

Now enter Birth Island/Navle Rock Enablier.

Birth Island/Navel Rock Enabler
07CF2578 E43B4EBF
Now you should start the game with the (M), DMA ENABLIER and Birth Island/Navle Island Enablier.
Now go to the Varmilian Port and Tak to the Sailor. He should sa that's a rare ticket and Birth Island and Navle Rock should appear. Now your free to capture Deoxys, Ho-Oh, and Lugia.

THE ACTION REPLAY CODES ARE BY Pokemonhacker and loadingNOW.

I know some people will have trouble with slving Deoxys Triangle Puzzle so I did this for you guys.

Note: When solving this puzzle, you need to tap the buttons that I tell you to tap lightly or you'll end up with extra steps. HERE GOES:

Solving The Triangle Puzzle
1)Approach the triangle from below and press A.
2)Press the left Directional Pad 5 times left, now press down once and press A.
3)Press the right Directional Pad 5 times right, now press up 5 times and press A.
4)Press 5 times right, down 5 times, and A.
5)Press up 3 times, left 7 times, and A.
6)Press right 5 times, and A.
7)Press 3 times left, down two times, and A.
8)Press down 1 time, left four times, and A.
9)Press 7 times right, and A.
10)Press left 4 times, down 1 time, and A.
11)Press up 4 times, and A.
NOW GET READY TO BATTLE DEOXYS
Getting The Aurora Ticket and Mystic Ticket/Deoxys, Ho-Oh, And Lugia.
You Need An Action Replay Version 3 To Perform This Cheat To Get Deoxys.

(M)
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

DMA ENABLIER(Must Be On All Time)
8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
78DA95DF
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:59 Jan25 2013 Post ID: 3202716
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs Up:thumbsfgjfgup:PrayEhEvilApplauseAnxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:16 Dec10 2014 Post ID: 3363280
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Can anyone tell me how the f*** am i suppose to get to those island without glitch pls if you can help me and have pkmn black and white 2 i will give ya zoura as thanks or zoarark you choose thks
Ash
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:44 Dec29 2014 Post ID: 3365643
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
All you guys are wrong I've played all the Pokemon games and there is a code to get the tickets in the PC along with all the maps but I forgot where I put the paper with the codes of I find it illput all them codes up
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:22 Jun02 2016 Post ID: 3411367
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
aye
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:48 Jun15 2016 Post ID: 3412710
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To get a bike go to vermilion city and go into the Ouse with all the peeps and talk to them
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close