With this guy
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 2585854 Posted at: 30-Mar-2009 14:21:37
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 26
+
My own 'evil' team, because I'd make sure that all of the grunts I'd employ would be of highest quality - not all so bad that they can be wiped out in one go by a twelve year old kid.

If I had to choose from the current existing teams, I'd choose Rocket, because they're the most original.

Sig and avatar by Ozzo. Thanks.

link removed.
+
Post ID: 2585963 Posted at: 30-Mar-2009 15:51:01
YubelPWNZ
Post Likes: 0
+
I agree mostly with Volke. I would make my own evil team and encourage all grunts and commanders not to tell where we will strike next, or reveal our entire plan. And make the effort to give them some above-average pokemon. But if i had to choose a pre-existing team, i would have to go with team galactic, because all of the grunts have no idea what the big picture is. They really have no brains at all, but team rocket is to smart. They might try to overthrow me.
IM BACK.
I'm sure you're all thrilled...
Anyway I may come back to Pokemon in a while, but for now SuperCheats still doesnt have forums for the games that I play a lot. DX
I am in the Sony-Microsoft-Nintendo war for the PS3. I have facts, do you? If not, shut up.
Thats about it at the moment, and I'm still BlackCimera96. I'm also CosmycMyndFuc on Cabal online...
I.O.U 1 pic
+
Post ID: 2586297 Posted at: 31-Mar-2009 00:30:27
ShadowStriker64
The Prodigy
+
same here my own evil team give em a few decent pokes,make sure they can battle and never ever tell them cept a high rank person the plan.

from a pre existing team maybe Team Rocket. They are smart have decent pokes and actually never eveal there plan. I work my way up and then beat the chairman and become teh new chairman.

Volke actually the charater in the games is 10 years old. But in the TV show ash starts out at 10 but who knows how old he is now

I don't play The Game. I am The Game.

Im Back.Thats Right.Bow Down To Your King.

Arrive.Raise Hell.Leave.-My SC Role

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum.

+
Post ID: 2586536 Posted at: 31-Mar-2009 16:01:59
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
None, I'd be the hero that beats them all!
+
Post ID: 2588503 Posted at: 02-Apr-2009 20:50:39
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
I would create my own, all the other teams have been taken down by teens and tweens, I would create one where grunts are dumb and unaware of my plans, but they have strong Pokemon and the only reason they work for me is because I pay them, but in reality it's all counterfeit. All the Commanders know of my plans and are promised positions of power after I take over the world or whatever.

If I had to pick a team to join I'd go with Galactic, but when I'm not on duty I go train my Pokemon and betray Cyrus so I could control Dialga, Palkia, & Giratina.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
+
Post ID: 2593698 Posted at: 08-Apr-2009 18:18:14
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 22
+
I always thought that Teams Magma and Aqua were the most philanthropic. Cyrus in Team Galactic flat-out tells you in Platinum that the new world was solely for himself, so he was just leading a cult akin to Heaven's Gate while the worlds of Magma and Aqua were more like Greenpeace on crack.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Apr 8th 2009 »
+
Post ID: 2593813 Posted at: 08-Apr-2009 19:59:21
rate_me
+
On 08-Apr-2009 Cross Stinger said:I always thought that Teams Magma and Aqua were the most philanthropic. Cyrus in Team Galactic flat-out tells you in Platinum that the new world was solely for himself, so he was just leading a cult akin to Heaven's Gate while the worlds of Magma and Aqua were more like Greenpeace on crack.
More like Greenpeace's and Captain Planet's love-child (Al Gore is the God-father, of course) on crack and steroids. Friggen Elves
I think that I'd choose galactic, since they have actual goals rather than eco-terrorism or being a generic crime syndicate.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
+
Post ID: 2602000 Posted at: 17-Apr-2009 23:11:23
The Dude13
+
Well i'd make my own. A team smaller and more secretive than any other but powerful beyond anyone. Me, the leader, would have a Origine Forme Giritina, a Shadow Lugia, a Dialga, a Palkia, a Colassal Regigigas, and a Charmander. All lvl 100.

"Darkness reigns over all"-Chris "Blackbird" Martin
thats my Platinum fc...diamond is in my bio!!!
SS:1291 0528 5908-Chris
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=99552
+
Post ID: 2602029 Posted at: 18-Apr-2009 00:04:46
pdwinnall
+
I would go in Team Rocket, as they are just the classic bad guys from the series!!!
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/pdwinnall
I do game walkthroughs. Currently I am doing Pokemon HeartGold and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
I have completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
+
Post ID: 2602038 Posted at: 18-Apr-2009 00:17:59
Absolutism
+
Is neither an option?
Looking realistically at it:

Team Rocket : I'm going to catch/steal a bunch of Pokemon for some guy who barely does anything but pay me money to catch them. Obviously because I have no use for them myself. Really, if Pokemon was real, it's about me me me.

Team Galactic : This is a bit more sensible. But the idea of wearing skinny jumpsuits, having a purple bowlcut, etc. isn't appealing to me. Also, I'm supporting something I don't really know much of... sounds a bit ignorant and foolish on my part to me.

Than we have starting a new group. The idea of being remembered in history of being evil and doing all these bad deeds is really blah. That's not a cool way to get remembered. Although I'm sure I'd have a blast being an evil little troll.

Thus, with that in mind, I would do neither.
Why hello there.
Feel free to challenge me to a battle.
Lydia : 0903 8714 7321
Shoddy : Absolutism
+
Displaying Page 1 of 1. | Go To Page:

Members viewing this thread:
Reply in this thread
Smilies, click to use

Please do not give out personal information on this forum.
By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.

BB Codes Guide

Please agree to the following Forum Rules to post here

1) Be respectful of others and don't abuse in any way other site users.
2) Please don't post personally identifiable information.
3) No linking to or advertising hacks, cracks, gambling or adult material.
4) Post with a purpose, i.e don't spam or just post a ton of smilies!
5) Remember minors also use this board, so be careful with your language.

I Agree