My first Diamond team... Torterra (Lv. 66)
- I loved the look of Turtwig. It reminded me of my childhood love for Bulbasaur, so I chose it. Evolved it into Torterra (finally! at level 46, when it was STILL a Grotle. Kricketune (lv. 61)
- My first catch in my experiences in D/P/P. I always had a soft spot for the vulnerable little bug-types, so I caught it. Right up until lv. 61, I let it keep Bide. :3 Steelix (lv. 58)
- I always LOVED Onix to death! When I realized you caught them early in-game, in the Oreburgh Mines, I couldn't refuse but stock up on 20 Poke balls, in an attempt to catch one. I got lucky too: Caught an Adamant Onix, on my first try! :D Chatot (lv. 60)
- I had a Buizel, but then I heard that a guy wanted Chatot for it. I didn't know about any new Pokemon on my first playthrough, but I saw a Chatot on the Pokemon cartoon about a week before, and I loved the squawking parrot ever since! Gotta love screwing around with its cry. :P Pikachu (lv. 63)
- I searched throughout the WHOLE GAME for a Pikachu, and I finally found one in the Trphy Garden! Then I kept catching them, and after about 18 Pikachu, I finally found one with a Light Ball! Then I bred accordingly, and got a Pichu with Volt Tackle. Then I evolved it into the beast it is today. :D Floatzel (lv. 63)
- After I traded my Buizel for the Chatot, I started to miss the little guy. I, then, caught yet another, and started grinding levels into it! It helped me in so many battles, and was a beast when I evolved it into a Floatzel with Ice Fang, Waterfall, Return, and Bulk Up!
« Last edited by WILLProductions on Jun 12th 2010 »