Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Gold

How to become a pokémon master

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Illusiona Posted at: 08:59 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1847061
Illusiona
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Guide version 4.0

1.0 Introduction

You've just defeated the Elite Four and Red, you've researched every single corner in Jhoto and Kanto but you still want to create a invincible 6 pok�mon perfect team. I will give you this guide now, follow it well and you can become a pok�mon master.

Ok, I usually play with a TAS(Tool Assisted-Speedrun) wich is a tool that let you do almost everything perfectley. i take it nearley as a sport to clear my games with perfect results. But if you want a TAS, you'd better get a emulator first.

This guide is copyright Illusiona � 2007. If you want to copyright, e-mail me first for permission. My e-mail is [email protected]

Ok, so you've just started out with your first pok�mon. Now what? I should reccomend you not to spend too much time to create a team. Fight with something you like. I usually pick Totodile, but you can pick wich pok�mon you wnt, but I would not reccomend Chickorita since it's a grass type and have many weakness. It's only for expert players.

-----

You have to learn to fight even though stats problems like burned, frozen and poisoned. If you fight even though with stats problem, you get stronger with that. I would reccomend you to have a sweeper with high strenght and high speed to take down pok�mons that uses offensive attacks easily and fast. DO NOT LET YOUR SWEEPER DIE. What ever you do, do not let it die.

-----

To make a perfect 6 pok�mon team, it's important to just train, train and train your pok�mon like crazy. It might take a week to train your characters to Lv 100 but it's worth it because you're invincible then. It's also good to know what effects your attacks can do and what the enemy resists.

------

That's all. I will update because I don't have much time now, so i hope this si helpful...
100 KING Posted at: 19:22 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1857887
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shouldnt you post this under walkthrough/FAQs?
It was Fun

v-gamer Posted at: 21:00 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1861529
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
+
...It really should. Now that I read this... It should be labeled as a specific forum to teaching new kids how to be a good trainer.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
100 KING Posted at: 08:20 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1862182
100 KING
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok then. closed
It was Fun

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums