Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Heart Gold

What Are You Most Excited About?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
coachcline Posted at: 13:11 May17 2009 Post ID: 2622198
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
^Title says it all...

I'm excited about gettin' to replay an awsome story that's been updated to the 4th Gen standards. I can't wait to play through Johto & Kanto. I also think it's cool that your starter follows you around.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ryuujin Posted at: 18:45 May17 2009 Post ID: 2622613
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Same here, Coach. Thumbs Up
~ My Theme ~
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 02:26 May18 2009 Post ID: 2622967
02 Dissociative.
+
+
Playing my favourite game ever, with better graphics and possibly improved gameplay.

Signature by Vasco.
Volke Posted at: 10:56 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623122
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I loved the previous games, and I'm just looking foreward to playing through remastered and modernised versions.
InvertAlpha Posted at: 18:45 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623544
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Everything. Every thing.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Ryuujin Posted at: 21:32 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623737
Ryuujin
+
+
I guess maybe the experience of playing the best retro game remastered is what I'm looking forward to the most.

By the way, thanks for making a thread for the HeartGold forum rules. I'm trying to get a mod spot myself. This was what I submitted: "I go to the HeartGold forum a lot, and I post there almost daily--whenever I get onto SuperCheats, to be precise. I uphold the rules and notify others when they break them, and I think I would make a good Moderator. This forum currently has only one Moderator, and I'd like to increase the number of Mods here. (Believe me, from what I've seen here, there should be at least one more Mod here.)" Do you think I'll be accepted?
~ My Theme ~
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 03:22 May19 2009 Post ID: 2623910
02 Dissociative.
+
+
On 18-May-2009 Ryuujin said:I guess maybe the experience of playing the best retro game remastered is what I'm looking forward to the most.

By the way, thanks for making a thread for the HeartGold forum rules. I'm trying to get a mod spot myself. This was what I submitted: "I go to the HeartGold forum a lot, and I post there almost daily--whenever I get onto SuperCheats, to be precise. I uphold the rules and notify others when they break them, and I think I would make a good Moderator. This forum currently has only one Moderator, and I'd like to increase the number of Mods here. (Believe me, from what I've seen here, there should be at least one more Mod here.)" Do you think I'll be accepted?
How does this forum NEED another mod?

Also, you do realise you broke the very rules in that thread just now, by going off-topic? Good one.

Signature by Vasco.
Volke Posted at: 09:59 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624044
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Haha, there go his chances. If he gets the position, this thread will immediately be brought up.

Ryuujin - I doubt you'll get it anyway. You only have 150 posts, and your application could be much better. No offence. Usually first-time apliers never get them anyway.

EDIT - Now that I think about it, how the hell is InvertAlpha a Moderator here when the Moderator applications haven't been processed since February? What did he do to get it?

« Last edited by Volke on May 19th 2009 »
geezerguy Posted at: 15:23 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624248
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Like everyone else, just getting to play the games again with better graphics, features, etc.

The Pokemon following you is cool, too, and apparently it's not just your starter.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
coachcline Posted at: 17:15 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624359
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 19-May-2009 Volke said:Haha, there go his chances. If he gets the position, this thread will immediately be brought up.

Ryuujin - I doubt you'll get it anyway. You only have 150 posts, and your application could be much better. No offence. Usually first-time apliers never get them anyway.

EDIT - Now that I think about it, how the hell is InvertAlpha a Moderator here when the Moderator applications haven't been processed since February? What did he do to get it?
I beg to differ, I got Pokemon Diamond on my first try, first ever app.

@ the edit: check staff.

I also can't wait for the legendaries' stories.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 18:55 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624405
02 Dissociative.
+
+
On 19-May-2009 Volke said:Haha, there go his chances. If he gets the position, this thread will immediately be brought up.

He made a thread in SnP.

Also, coach, Volke isn't a moderator =/

Anyway, to get back on topic, I'd have to go with what geezerguy said too, and say that the Pokemon following you is looking pretty awesome at the moment.

Signature by Vasco.
Ryuujin Posted at: 20:00 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624431
Ryuujin
+
+
Oh really, Disassociate? Do you realize you're flaming AND you're off-topic?

I've already applied for a mod spot before, I'm not a first-time applier. I applied about a month ago.

Getting to experience all the Johto thrills will be nice...
~ My Theme ~
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 20:43 May19 2009 Post ID: 2624466
02 Dissociative.
+
+
I'm not flaming, stop saying I am, you don't even know what flaming is.

I'm just disagreeing with you, for god's sake.

Signature by Vasco.
Volke Posted at: 10:15 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624768
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 19-May-2009 coachcline said:I beg to differ, I got Pokemon Diamond on my first try, first ever app.

@ the edit: check staff.

I also can't wait for the legendaries' stories.
I'll check the Staff Forum in whatever year the Moderator applications are processed.

Agreed. Unlike R/S/E and D/P/Pt, the legendaries here actually have good background stories.
Ryuujin Posted at: 13:06 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624848
Ryuujin
+
+
Weren't the 3 legendary dogs created by Ho-Oh or someone? To try to help teach humanity peace or something? My memory may not be serving me well, but that's what I thought it was.
~ My Theme ~
InvertAlpha Posted at: 14:38 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624993
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I think so. and Lugia was in the Burned tower until it was...burned down.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
02 Dissociative. Posted at: 00:59 May21 2009 Post ID: 2625606
02 Dissociative.
+
+
On 20-May-2009 Ryuujin said:Weren't the 3 legendary dogs created by Ho-Oh or someone? To try to help teach humanity peace or something? My memory may not be serving me well, but that's what I thought it was.
I think it was something like that.

Signature by Vasco.
Volke Posted at: 09:52 May21 2009 Post ID: 2625811
Volke
Executioner
+
+
It was? I don't remember anything of the sort being mentioned in the game. I thought they were just pals with Lugia and Ho-oh or something. Must have been mentioned in the anime.
Ryuujin Posted at: 19:48 May22 2009 Post ID: 2626772
Ryuujin
+
+
Yeah, the anime stated that. Maybe they'll explain that in the game this time. That would certainly be pretty good information. Probably help create story plots in the game as well.
~ My Theme ~
kimmy456 Posted at: 21:16 May26 2009 Post ID: 2629604
kimmy456
+
+
I can't wait to see if the story line has been changed in anyway to make the game more interesting.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close