Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Heart Gold

3 Little Birdies?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:44 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2730555
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
good spelling DOS got it right

yea but you have to take in that lugia is awakened if the three birds are or something???

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ryuujin Posted at: 20:41 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2731010
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 08-Sep-2009 DemonOfSand said:nyeem78: Indeed, birds do migrate. What's to stop them from migrating to Johto. Ho-oh flies everywhere if you've ever watched the series. Speaking of Series, there was an episode of Pokemon Chronicles where Richy went to find Moltres. The man he met there said that Moltres flew to each island in a circle and came there to recharge. So yeah, it is possible.

@InfernoIII: Uh, no. Ho-oh and Lugia are both Guardian Pokemon. They're completly different. The only equals to them would be probably Groudon/Kyogre(spelling?) and that's all I got.

The dogs and birds are just there. They're not like Mespirit, Azelf, and Uxie who contributed to Human life in the Pokemon world. If there was a third for them, it would be Arceus as he granted, I believe, Life. But of course, we all know that Giratina is the opposite of Arceus, he is practically Death.
Actually, the birds are just there, but the dogs, as stated in one episode in the series (I forget the name they gave the "show" at the time, but I think it may have been Pok�mon Chronocles? Idk, it had Eugene of Ecruteak in it) the dogs were [either revived or] created by Ho-Oh to teach humans peace. I don't know how the hell Ho-Oh had the ability to do one of those, but it happened. So the dogs are actually important. The birds, however, are not.
~ My Theme ~
DemonOfSand Posted at: 21:21 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2731033
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 09-Sep-2009 Ryuujin said:Actually, the birds are just there, but the dogs, as stated in one episode in the series (I forget the name they gave the "show" at the time, but I think it may have been Pok�mon Chronocles? Idk, it had Eugene of Ecruteak in it) the dogs were [either revived or] created by Ho-Oh to teach humans peace. I don't know how the hell Ho-Oh had the ability to do one of those, but it happened. So the dogs are actually important. The birds, however, are not.
Well, the birds kinda are important. They represent the elements: Fire, Ice, and Lightning(Thunder/Electric take your pick). The Dogs are somewhat the same except for Suicune who is the North Wind and also has the ability to purify even the most polluted of waters(watch Pokemon 4 Ever for more info.).

I kinda do remember something about Ho-oh and the Dogs being connected, but that would be similar to the connection of Arceus and the Spirits.

So yeah, I kinda take back what I said on both groups being "just there."

Man, I wish I could make a chart to route this out and show the connections and do some comparing Q.Q
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Ryuujin Posted at: 21:50 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2731063
Ryuujin
+
+
Well, why don't you? I don't think it would be too hard. =/
All you need to do is get one of those scientist chalk boards and write all over the whole thing. Thumbs Up
~ My Theme ~
DemonOfSand Posted at: 21:52 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2731067
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 09-Sep-2009 Ryuujin said:Well, why don't you? I don't think it would be too hard. =/
All you need to do is get one of those scientist chalk boards and write all over the whole thing. Thumbs Up
I'm too lazy and about to go to bed, night.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Ryuujin Posted at: 22:02 Sep09 2009 Post ID: 2731070
Ryuujin
+
+
Einstein wouldn't have gone to bed. |:
XDD See ya around.
~ My Theme ~
DemonOfSand Posted at: 16:00 Sep10 2009 Post ID: 2731413
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 09-Sep-2009 Ryuujin said:Einstein wouldn't have gone to bed. |:
XDD See ya around.
Einstein wasn't alive when Pokemon was around and didn't live with his good grade pushing parents, now did he?

Einstein would've gone to bed around 6:00 pm, not like me, around 10:00 pm.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
InfernoIII Posted at: 18:07 Sep11 2009 Post ID: 2731978
InfernoIII
+
+
Like i said you can also look it up at bulbapedia heres the link

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trio_master

Please rate or Comment My Teams :http://pokemon.supercheats.com/team.php?id=12945
DemonOfSand Posted at: 16:46 Sep12 2009 Post ID: 2732440
DemonOfSand
+
+
That little chart has a flaw with Kyogre and Groudon as it lists Rayquaza as part of the trio AND mast of the trio. He's either part of the trio or Masrter of the duo. I'm thing part of the trio.

The part for Giratina and Arceus is the same way. Giratina is Arceus's opposite. He's not part of a trio. It's a duo involving Palkia and Dialga.

I just noticed something, I think gen IV is the only gen. to have like what, 7 legendaries(8 if you include Rotom) in one game.

Crazy.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
InfernoIII Posted at: 17:17 Sep12 2009 Post ID: 2732463
InfernoIII
+
+
Actullty If you look at trivia it says Rayquaza is the only Master of a trio and to be in it himself plus giratina was also made by arceus the same time as dialga and palkia but then he got banished to the reverse world (I know this from sheer boredom)

Please rate or Comment My Teams :http://pokemon.supercheats.com/team.php?id=12945
Ryuujin Posted at: 02:05 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2732708
Ryuujin
+
+
Triva...? From what? - -'
~ My Theme ~
InfernoIII Posted at: 06:05 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2732743
InfernoIII
+
+
At The End of the page it is a secton

Waffersforever Posted at: 08:04 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2732777
Waffersforever
+
+
On 06-Sep-2009 Volke said:Here's hoping that they will be able to be obtained in HG/SS.

Not everyone bought Platinum, as they already owned Diamond and Pearl and saw little need to buy the same game with minor differences again. I never understood why they put the Birds in Platinum and didn't want for HG/SS anyway. Sure, they weren't in the originals, but there are several good reasons as to why they weren't.
You are exactly right. I got Platinum anyway because I'm just a Pokemon freak V_V

But adding the birds will be helpful, because as he said, not everyone got Platinum. And plus too, for those that don't have more than one DS/DSi's won't be able to trade the birds from one game to the other.
Bow down to da Cookie Lord, lover of Steel types~<3

^Lubs to the mouse and Derek <3^
Choice Scarf+Hasty Nature+252 Speed EV's+Aggron= Scrap, my newest Aggron ;p
Wanna IM/E-Mail/love me?
[email protected]
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close