Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Heart Gold

So; The Legendaries.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sphynxx Posted at: 04:03 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829223
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Well, as the title suggests, this post will be about the legendaries in HG.

My questions are;

Any tips for catching the roaming pokemons?

I know of the 'Mean Look' Golbat/Crobat - but short of wasting time finding & training one, any other suggestions? Any relatively easy hints/tips?

And;

The Master ball. Which pokemon should I save it for?

Serebii has it that Mewtwo is in the game; as well as Lugia, both lvl 70. So, is Mewtwo again only able to be caught with the Masterball, or have they changed that?

I haven't played LG or FR so I don't know how it worked in them.

Any other helpful hints as to how to catch the other legendaries would be appreciated. Even just post up how you caught/failed to catch them.

I know that if you re-do the E4, Ho-oh, Lugia etc are said to reappear.

I've already caught Ho-oh - I used my lvl 50 Ampharos. One Discharge, which paralyzed Ho-oh + One Thundershock took it down to 1 or 2 (or there-abouts)HP & I accidently threw a 'friend' ball (that you get from Kurt) and caught it first try XD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bowow Posted at: 12:33 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829345
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I would say its best save the masterball for Mewtwo, but stock up on them for ultra balls for Lugia.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Ryuujin Posted at: 15:19 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829383
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you send out a Pok�mon that knows Endeavor and has a Focus Sash on, and then send out someone to use Thunder Wave, you don't even have to resort to your Master Ball.
~ My Theme ~
Symbol de Au Posted at: 18:42 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829484
Symbol de Au
+
+
I caught Mewtwo with an ultraball I caught Ho-oh and Latias with a masster ball. (imported one from firered and, you can catch mewtwo with an ultraball in firered.) I would save the master ball for a roaming pokemon it's way less hassle...Latias is the only one I've caught...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Aether13 Posted at: 21:44 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829612
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I used my Master Ball on Lugia, but for me the best stragity for roaming is go in an area where it's a route and town next to each other example Route 42 and Mohgany town, and just keep switching back and forth between the two so the pokemon will change routes every time.

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
sphynxx Posted at: 21:54 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829618
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah, I know how to 'trap' the Roamers - I was thinking more along the lines of strategies to use to ensure you can catch them. Not get them in the same area lol.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Stardevil Posted at: 09:32 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838174
Stardevil
+
+
If you don't want to waste time training a golbat to learn mean look that's fine because there is a easier way. Catch a Gastly and give it a exp share. It should get to lvl 20 pretty easily. If your Gastly doesn't already know mean look then by lvl 20 it should.
I'm a super mod for www.blockcommunity.net come visit and learn about the game we're developing.
sphynxx Posted at: 09:42 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838179
sphynxx
+
+
A lvl 20 Ghastly wont be fast enough to get in a Mean Look before the take off Smile which is why people use Golbat/Crobat.

Given that behind Ninjask; Crobat is tied for 2nd place with Aerodactyl on the fastest pokemon list lol

marielue5 Posted at: 10:40 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838193
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah I would save the master ball for mewtwo. As for the roaming pokemon, I'm pretty sure once you see it and it flees you can look on your pokedex and see where it is. Go fly to the place it is and look for it. At least that's what I did in all the other games.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Stardevil Posted at: 11:27 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838200
Stardevil
+
+
I think you should save the master ball for the embedded tower.
I'm a super mod for www.blockcommunity.net come visit and learn about the game we're developing.
InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:17 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838318
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Or what you can do is level up Sudowoodo (if it WAS in your party... �_�) and let it learn Block.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
sphynxx Posted at: 06:00 May01 2010 Post ID: 2838625
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah I have sudowoodo, and I have snorlax that knows block - but hes too much of a tubby & isn't fast enough.

I have trying to catch Zapdos... 298 ultra balls, with 1 HP (used false swipe heaps once it was in the red) & put it to sleep. None of the bloody balls would catch it so I gave up Smile lol

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close