Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Nine islands

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cbeysson126 Posted at: 23:14 Jan03 2013 Post ID: 3194219
Cbeysson126
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How do you get to the seven through the nine islands?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:30 Jan08 2013 Post ID: 3197107
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how to get nine island
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
ultimopokegamer Posted at: 12:27 Jan25 2013 Post ID: 3202577
ultimopokegamer
+
+
there are no nine islands there is only the sevii islands which you unlock when you beat the elite four go to any pokecenter and you will be taken to the sevii islands and recieve a tri-passs to travel to and fro then later upgraded to a rainbow pass.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:27 Feb05 2013 Post ID: 3210519
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
After catching 60 pokemons you must go to prof oak he will give you tickets to the islands 4, 5, 6,7. You could do some missions with celio(the progammer in the big pokecenter on island one) and defeat team rocket. E8,9,10 are only available with a Japanese event update. You can buy it but there are also some cheats for the emulators but you need a full emulator because you need to fill in two rules in one cheat watch is not possible in the free version. I hope this will help you a little bit. I can't make it to the last islands neither.
ultimopokegamer Posted at: 09:30 Feb12 2013 Post ID: 3214265
ultimopokegamer
+
+
YOU CAN PUT IN MULTIPLE CODES ON FREE VERSION JUST PUT IN HALF OF THE CODE FIRST THEN THE OTHER HALF IN A NEW CODE IT WALLL STACK THEM TOGETHER I KNOOW BECAUSE I USE MY BOY FREE GBA EMULATOR ON ANDROID.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:49 Feb13 2013 Post ID: 3214641
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Are there any more events coming up soon?
Hectorortega Posted at: 09:11 Mar01 2013 Post ID: 3220660
Hectorortega
+
+
Not any more
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:50 Mar16 2013 Post ID: 3225058
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
every time i beat the elite four and go to the credits, the game restart. i never get to the extra stuff! any help? im on a pc and have cought 97 pokemon.
millervinny15 Posted at: 00:53 Mar16 2013 Post ID: 3225059
millervinny15
Forum GuestMember
+
+
every time i beat the elite four and go to the credits, the game restart. i never get to the extra stuff! any help? im on a pc and have caught 97 pokemon.
Hectorortega Posted at: 09:15 Mar20 2013 Post ID: 3226861
Hectorortega
+
+
There are two ways to get the aurora and mystic tickets. Go to a Nintendo event or get some sort of cheating device lika an AR and look for the pascode and enter it and get the tickets or if you only want the Pokemon on those islands just get the code to make any Pokemon you want appear in the tall grass. Hope this helps!
KingBathory Posted at: 13:56 Apr14 2013 Post ID: 3235562
KingBathory
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i tried it and it never worked for me
Hectorortega Posted at: 11:31 Apr15 2013 Post ID: 3236185
Hectorortega
+
+
What cheating device did you use?
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:15 Jul24 2013 Post ID: 3261703
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
in which pokemon version i can find all 10 islands without any cheat on any nitento event??
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:23 Jul25 2013 Post ID: 3262080
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hellur.

You don't know me, I don't know you :'D
but if you're looking for the nine island and you have a VBA (visual..thing..yeah..boy advance or bla bla bla, this is pissing me off (I get ****** a lot, I'm on my period... too much information, right?)anyway...) I got this from a website (strategywiki...if you know it... anyway let's continue...)

I'll just copy what it's written there:

there are two options:

Option 1: Warp to Navel Rock

Should all else fail, there are underhanded ways of getting to Navel Rock- namely, Gameshark codes. If you own a Gameshark or have a Visual Boy Advance emulator with a patch, input the following codes depending on your game version:

Fire Red
Warp to Navel Rock Automatically
82031DBC

Leaf Green
Warp to Navel Rock Automatically
6AADAC54
AQA4B6C7

Once you have the codes punched in, step through the nearest door or cave entrance you see. You'll be taken to the port for Navel Rock instead. Disable the warping code as to not start a repetitive loop appearing at the port. Instead, you'll be able to access the entrance to Navel Rock after walking out from the port.
Option 2: Buy a Ticket

The second option is a touch more convoluted, but it isn't as cheap as warping straight to Navel Rock. First, input the master code that matches your game version into your Gameshark:

Master Code
Fire Red
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
A47FB2DC 1AF3CA86

Master Code
Leaf Green
72BC6DFB E9CA5465
56671F3A 6F4F4D6B

Next, input the following code to prevent the game from crashing:

DMA Code
8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
78DA95DF 44018CB4

Once you've added this code, you'll need to add another version-specific code. This code is designed to allow the programming for the items sold in any shop in the game to be switched out with an item of your choice, so long as the code remains active:

Shop Code
Fire Red
0E12F25C BC489609
141BB87C 83D7018F
7A063220 5D82DF58

Shop Code
Leaf Green
EAEF00BE 85EA8374
141BB87C 83D7018F
194F7975 5E68B89E

Now, add this code to the list already punched into your Gameshark:

Mystic Ticket Replaces Shop Items
2782EFCA 4EED1397

Finally, there's one more code to ensure the sailor at the Vermilion City port recognizes you have a Mystic Ticket:

Sailor Notices Event Tickets Code
07CF2578 E43B4EBF

Adding all the codes listed here will make it possible to obtain a Mystic Ticket and legally go to Navel Rock via a Seagallop Ferry.

Once every code is entered into your Gameshark, head into the nearest shop and make a purchase. Instead of the normal stock being displayed on the list of items available for purchase, everything will be replaced with an option to buy a Mystic Ticket for free. Purchase one ticket and leave the store. One check on the Key Items screen will confirm you now have a Mystic Ticket. (Note: If you were to turn the codes off but the shops still offer the Mystic Ticket, save the game and turn it off to clear out the effects they had on the game programming. Turn the game on, and the shop items should return to normal, but you'll need to re-enter the master code, DMA code, and "Sailor Notices Event Ticket" Code.)

Done, you're welcome...or not..anyway... ( I write anyway a lot...weird...isn't it?)

Well if you want to reply me, don't bother, because I won't remember where or when I wrote this, I'm just here to kill the time... and I did it, killed the time.. boo-yah.

-A random fan of pokemon

P.s: I'm sorry if I broke some rules.
and anyway, the rules are made to be broken. :D
hagordon Posted at: 22:28 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300894
hagordon
+
+
Cbeysson126 said:How do you get to the seven through the nine islands?

i dont know how to get the sailer to recognize you have the 3 tickets, aurora, eon, and mystery ticket

i have pokemon fire red visualboyadvance mac

codes for tickets

82003884 XXXX

The 'XXXX' represent the four special digits you must type in to obtain the
Item of your choise. Each Item has its own unique four digit code which you
must replace the 'XXXX' with. There is a list of Item digits further on in this
section.

0172 = {Mystery Ticket}
0173 = {Aurora Ticket}
0113 = {Eon Ticket}

« Last edited by hagordon on Jan 24th 2014 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close