Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

lugia and ho-ho

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

deoxy311 Posted at: 15:12 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383943
deoxy311
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do you get to navel rock?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fwank Posted at: 19:25 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384878
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
they're promotional event pokemon (like jirachi/deoxys) you need to have gone to the events and gotten an item that would unlock the island (a ticket)

your chance is to use mystery gift with a person who has a ticket, you'll get the ticket instead of your usual random items etc, and the island will be unlocked on your gamepak

or, use a cheat device
*smithy* Posted at: 19:26 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384883
*smithy*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
hey i used a cheat device to get there on mine (ar)
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 03:16 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385393
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 Fwank said:they're promotional event pokemon (like jirachi/deoxys) you need to have gone to the events and gotten an item that would unlock the island (a ticket)

your chance is to use mystery gift with a person who has a ticket, you'll get the ticket instead of your usual random items etc, and the island will be unlocked on your gamepak

or, use a cheat device
Sorry Fwank, no disrespect as I know you know your stuff but you are so freaking wrong that's it's not even funny about the ticket stuff!
Here's the truth: Jirachi was never given out at an "event", first of all. You got him off the Bonus Disc with Colosseum. To get to Navel Rock, officially, you needed to go to the Nintendo Tour in 2005 that went to 5 or 6 cities only (mostly out West which was really unfair, but they did it the year before to get the Aurora Ticket to get Deoxys, too-this is why I use/recommnend cheat devices, because they cheat us constantly), then wait forever to get a shot to use the otherwise useless Mystery Gift and then your game would have a guy in green behind the counter upstairs in the Pokemon Center and you would have a Mystic Ticket so that when you went to the dock in Vermillion the guy there would recognize it and offer to take you there whenever you like. They're both on the same island, rock, whatever you want to call it; you go up to get Ho-Oh, down for Lugia I believe, but you were able to get both, not need to choose. You will not get this chance again, they only give out tickets once, so you'll need to cheat to get there now, because that crap about Mystery Gift and using it with another person doesn't work at all, not to get random items, not to get ANYTHING but the tickets from Nintendo at their tours! I have 2 GBAsp, 2 copies of Emerald, one of LG, and 2 wireless adapters-why don't you come over and get yourself a Mystic Ticket as I have one in my LG???? I dare ya! Why? Because it will not work! You're invited over anytime to see this as I cannot show you obviously from here, but since that's doubtful, I'll put the burden of proof onto you now-if you can somehow prove to me that what you say is possible I will eat my words, and even reward you with the Pokemon of your choice-yup, any one at all, even Event ones or shinys, or a Flying Pikachu which is a really rare event Pokemon, or a Space Center Deoxys-I'll pay for you to ship me your game and pay to get it back even-that's how sure I am that what you're saying will not work! (Not that I wouldn't give you a Pokemon anyway if you wanted to go through the trouble, but I wouldn't pay if I was right-I can get money for my rare Pokemon! LOL!) I've tried plenty and was even going to again now to tell you exactly what it tells you instead of doing anything but I had a friend over with her 4 yr old kid and he managed to destroy my organized system so I cannot find my second wireless(he probably hid it somewhere with half of my games!), but I believe it just keeps searching for a signal and never gets one. I tried it with friends back on the day they released FR/LG (Sept 9, 2004)and ever since, and then again with Emerald, and no luck with anything at all except trading, berry crush, and stuff like that. I think you may be confusing the Mystic Ticket with the Eon Ticket that gets you to Southern Island for the Lat you didn't find roaming around Hoenn in R/S/E-that particular ticket CAN be given to another person if it's in your inventory and you trade records, then it will appear in their inventory as well, but this does NOT work for the other tickets (or the Old Sea Map for Emerald to get Mew which hasn't been given out yet and may not be since they gave out Mews at every single Toys R Us last September 30th) so unless you have some proof otherwise, please don't get people's hopes up, OK. If I'm wrong, I will definitely admit it; I'd love it if that stuff would work, but it doesn't! Even Nintendo told us that it was only for their special tickets. On Pokemon.com when they announced how to get Mystery Gift on your menu they said that it was only for that purpose as you had to be "ready" if you went to the event or they bump you out of line (Yes, I have seen them do this to kids who didn't have a Pokemon ready to trade out at the JAA finals after waiting for like 3 hours on line to get one Pokemon out of the Top 20 instead of the promised 4. It may have worked in the Japanese version like a lot of other stuff that won't work here, but in our US version, no. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any desire to continue this off of SC, or to prove me wrong, or whatever. (Put Pokemon or something like it in the subject or I may miss it, though.) Believe me, I have to post this all the time-it's a bad rumor that got spread around here so long ago and it just keeps going since apparently no one reads anything, which I don't get as it's a website to read stuff on, but I think they just don't want to believe it is really the problem, or think they're right even though they've never tried it but heard about it from someone who has no clue what they're talking about and think they're doing a good thing by spreading stupid rumors, much like the supposed visits to space in Hoenn, the rumor you can go to Jhoto after beating the E4 in FR/LG, and that you can actually do something to get behind the locked doors (except in R/S, that you can do with the right stuff!) or boxes blocking a door or make other Pokemon appear in Altering Cave besides Zubats-All Rumors!!! I wonder why I bother sometimes, then I remember that there's gonna be some kid who's gonna spend way too much time trying to make one of these rumors happen and think they'd do better actually playing or doing homwework or something.
I do respect your knowledge, don't get me wrong, I know you're a major forum contributor and you know more about a lot of stuff then I do, but this is something I've just seen so many times and never ever heard of anyone actually doing it or been able to do it myself, (which I definitely should be able to do if it was possible), for anything, not just the tickets. Please feel free to disprove me, I've been wrong once or twice-LOL!
EDIT 6:18 AM CT-OK, hours later, no sleep yet, got hubby off to work. I finally found my other wireless and I've been trying to get Mystery Gift to work for the millionth time just for you, and no matter what I do, either tell it to look for wireless or a friend, nothing happens!! Wonder News or Wonder Cards-same problem! I tried with 2 Emeralds, Emerald and LG, the other Emerald and LG, let them sit right next to each other, back to back, side to side. My wireless works fine to go trade or go into the Union Room, so it's not a equipment malfunction either! Unless the laws of physics are totally messed up in my living room and every other living room/bedroom I've lived in, this stuff does not work, like I've said a million and one times now! Now I'll up the offer to any 5 Pokemon you want, plus any 5 different items-maybe multiples of them even depending, and 2 Pokerus infected Pokemon (so you can spread it around and save one in the PC in case they all get cured and you'd like to infect more or put it into another game), plus if you have Ruby or Sapphire I'll put Jirachi in from the bonus disc, along with open the door in Mossdeep with a trainer to fight behind it, and trade records so you can have an Eon Ticket, too, and probably some other stuff! Now it's really worth your while to prove me wrong-but I don't think you or anyone else can, but try if you like! I'll even make the same offer to anyone who can prove me wrong, OK, so go for it. (Trust me I won't steal or hurt your game-I have all the games and Pokemon I need and would never do anything to mess up my games, so why would I do so to yours?)

2nd EDIT: OK, then how do you do it??????

« Last edited by BBG_CREECAT on Feb 22nd 2007 »
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 03:24 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385398
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Feb-2007 deoxy311 said:how do you get to navel rock?
Use a cheat device like AR, If you can find a warp code, use that as they work better-just turn the AR off when you get to there or you'll keep warping to the same exact place and won't get further! Otherwise, find a ticket code that has been verified or at least ranked highly, and then if that doesn't work, then you'll need to find a ticket activation code or ticket enabler code to use with it. I wish I had ones to give you, but I have the tickets in my game already, so I dunno which ones will work or not, sorry!
Too bad you're not looking for Emerald codes-those I have plenty of! I could give you the newer AR encounter codes for them (Ho-Oh & Lugia) in LG though...

« Last edited by BBG_CREECAT on Feb 21st 2007 »
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Fwank Posted at: 07:02 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385542
Fwank
+
+
interesting... i think...

you're wrong @_@

becoz... i can do everything i've told others can do... and as chance would have it, my peers can use mystery gift too @_@"

and, yeah i did mention jirachi along with deoxys, which just slipped out, and i'll admit that, but then... why the heck would i answer a quesiton i didn't already know the answer to? if i don't know something I DON'T FREAKING KNOW IT, i won't say stupid crap like "OH I HEARD" or "I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS" <-- unless ofcuz reliable sources proved it wrong or to be rumor/heresay

i didn't read all of your post, coz it was extremely painful to read, words of advice:

- DON'T double post

- DON'T posts walls of texts that no one reads

- DO contribute, but, not the way you're doing it

if i missed something in your post, that's because i didn't read it, either edit it somehow or i won't bother
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 06:59 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388068
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 Fwank said:interesting... i think...

you're wrong @_@

becoz... i can do everything i've told others can do... and as chance would have it, my peers can use mystery gift too @_@"

and, yeah i did mention jirachi along with deoxys, which just slipped out, and i'll admit that, but then... why the heck would i answer a quesiton i didn't already know the answer to? if i don't know something I DON'T FREAKING KNOW IT, i won't say stupid crap like "OH I HEARD" or "I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS" <-- unless ofcuz reliable sources proved it wrong or to be rumor/heresay

i didn't read all of your post, coz it was extremely painful to read, words of advice:

- DON'T double post

- DON'T posts walls of texts that no one reads

- DO contribute, but, not the way you're doing it

if i missed something in your post, that's because i didn't read it, either edit it somehow or i won't bother
OK, I read you about Editing, so I did, but you're taking this all wrong and didn't read it anyway!! I know you and you know your stuff or I wouldn't have bothered to spend all the time trying to make it work to ask you what I was doing wrong!

I wasn't EVER saying that you are a bad answerer-I was trying to get your attention about Mystery Gift, sorry it was so painful to read! I already DO contribute constantly (go look at my stats), but rarely spend time in forums anymore. I didn't double post-they were to 2 different people that's not double posting-I know the rules after all ths time. I spend all my time answering questions, doing research, etc, which is why I can attest that MANY people-not you!-CONSTANTLY answer questions they do not know the answers to!

If you don't want to read it all, then don't, but then tell me how you do Mystery Gift and like I said I'll happily give you some really rare Pokemon at my expense. I explained all the ways I tried(why it was a long post-I was trying to give you all my info, attempts, plus offer you stuff!), none worked then or ever have for me or anyone besides you that I've heard, so I must be missing something. I just can't seem to get why it won't work for me, so I was really asking for your help if you can do it, and offered to give you stuff for it, too, b/c it's worth it to me to know is all.

Sorry to get you all upset-this was not an attack against you, it was a request for information! I will do as promised if you'd like to-I wasn't trying to start a fight, trying to entice you rather, as some people like keeping stuff to themselves. Do you think i didn't remember you from when I did spend time in forums? I always liked you, & I was NEVER trying to imply you DON'T know your stuff, just a lot of people will post about things they've not been able to try, but I didn't think you would, again why i spent the time to write so much-if anyone can tell me how to, I figured you could!

Also, if you are from outside the US-maybe that could be part of the problem? UK games are different-like UK Jirachi from Pokemon Channel.
Whatever you want, though, reply, don't reply, it's your choice. Why you'd turn down Rare & Event Pokemon for this answer is confusing, but that's up to you. Sorry again to upset you, not my intention!

Please don't get all bent out of shape, I was trying to get an answer no one else has been able to give me from you-take it as a compliment, as that's what it was meant to be since you seem to be able to do it and no one else can that I know of-I was just challenging you to see if you really had the secret! This is not the 1st time someone has said that, but then couldn't explain how to do it, so I guess I seemed sceptical...

« Last edited by BBG_CREECAT on Feb 22nd 2007 »
Volke Posted at: 07:09 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388070
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I wonder why Nintendo bothers with these 'Event Pokémon'. At least 90% of the people that have them used a cheating device to enter them in the game. It's a lot cheaper. And Nintendo Events are mostly in the US.
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:43 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388080
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Feb-2007 Volke said:I wonder why Nintendo bothers with these 'Event Pokémon'. At least 90% of the people that have them used a cheating device to enter them in the game. It's a lot cheaper. And Nintendo Events are mostly in the US.
I agree totally, it's incrdibly annoying! I finally have all the Event ones legit, they are really cool, but took a lot of work & time-not much money really. That's why I got my AR in the first place, but eventually made some events, & found people to trade with to get all the US and UK Event Pokes.
They really are worse to the UK-you guys only got a Top 10 choice instead of Top 20 and I don't think you even got a chance at a Celebi either, and they only gave them out on a few dates rather then across the country like in the US on their last tour. Usually they only do a few dates here, too, though! That's why so many missed the Aurora & Mystic Tickets. But the UK gets it way worse than we do in the US, but Japan gets a lot more then either of us, though, which I think is even more unfair!
When I do go to Events, I pull out my games & AR and spend all the wait time giving little kids whatever Pokemon or items they want just b/c it's so hard to get some of them, so I do lots of warps to Birth Island, Faraway Island, or Navel Rock. I get long lines myself even, and many thankful parents for keeping their kids busy and happy for the long waits, but then they follow me around the rest of the time asking stuff or trying to get more-it's funny! It's worth it to see them so thrilled though-one of the best parts of an event for me.
Fwank Posted at: 09:40 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388177
Fwank
+
+
incase u took my post the wrong way, the point was to:

- get you to learn how to edit, tick

- get you acquainted with the rules better, tick tick

- encourage more contributions, tick

- emphasize or over exaggerate people i make a mockery out of; if i capitolize i'm not exactli upset... (if i'm upset i don't post -.-")

you're like, tooo defensive over this man, i dun just blow up in your face just becoz u made a coupla comments that i couldn't swollow (not that you did, example only) no hard feelings right =]? if i sorta freaked u out... er... my bad... i'll try to word my replies better next time
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 15:36 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1389078
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Appreciate your points, but all I really want is an answer for once, I do Q&A all the time, know rules of course. I used to do the forum thing more, but people have left and it's changed over the years, so I stopped coming, but every now and then I see a forum post when I'm answering and I go see if there anything to it-this was why I ended up here at all.

No hard feelings, of course! My bad, too! This particular topic gets me crazy though, so I'm more to blame. Sorry! I do remember u from back when I did come to forums, though, or I would've dismissed your post as nothing-I wouldn't ask you if I thought you weren't a good source of info, so please take the compliment as I rarely ask anyone anything really, I look it up or whatever if I can't figure it out mostly.

I only got defensive cuz I did spend quite a while trying to get it to work as I wrote (and in the past) after finding my other wireless thingy at like 4 AM just to see if maybe I didn't do long enough or something silly, but I don't get how anyone says it works after all the times I've tried with no success, just like last night. And anytime I ask someone HOW they did, I get no answers ever, so I tend to take that as they don't know, or why not say how? So, that's why I came off the way I did, b/c I have yet in all my time here(about the same as you)to get even one person to say how they did so-that just plain makes me mad, but I had no right to take that out on you.

I'm really not usually such a jerk, in real life I'd be the person who gives you money when you're short on line in the store, stop to see if you need help if you're stuck by the road, and I even supported 4 kids into adulthood who I wasn't even related to but needed someone to feed/house them when their parents wouldn't, and I don't even have any of my own!

N-E-WAY,
I really would give you pretty much anything you wanted if you would be so kind as to finally be the one to solve this Mystery (pun intended) for me, I have lots I'd part with to get this to work...it's been making me crazy too long! I'm really serious about this, too, and would make it well worth your time if that's what it takes to get to the bottom of this thing.

If it seems like I write alot, I guess b/c I type as fast as most people talk & read even faster, so I don't realize most times, oops!
Volke Posted at: 04:25 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1390585
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 22-Feb-2007 BBG_CREECAT said:I agree totally, it's incrdibly annoying! I finally have all the Event ones legit, they are really cool, but took a lot of work & time-not much money really. That's why I got my AR in the first place, but eventually made some events, & found people to trade with to get all the US and UK Event Pokes.
They really are worse to the UK-you guys only got a Top 10 choice instead of Top 20 and I don't think you even got a chance at a Celebi either, and they only gave them out on a few dates rather then across the country like in the US on their last tour. Usually they only do a few dates here, too, though! That's why so many missed the Aurora & Mystic Tickets. But the UK gets it way worse than we do in the US, but Japan gets a lot more then either of us, though, which I think is even more unfair!
When I do go to Events, I pull out my games & AR and spend all the wait time giving little kids whatever Pokemon or items they want just b/c it's so hard to get some of them, so I do lots of warps to Birth Island, Faraway Island, or Navel Rock. I get long lines myself even, and many thankful parents for keeping their kids busy and happy for the long waits, but then they follow me around the rest of the time asking stuff or trying to get more-it's funny! It's worth it to see them so thrilled though-one of the best parts of an event for me.
Not to mention that the UK tours only occur in England and small parts of Scotland. None here in Wales, where I live, save for one that I didn't want to go to because I used my AR to get everything, and there's nothing to beating a bunch of nine-year-olds in link battles anyway. I wonder if they have any in Ireland, if they do, I shouldn't have moved, not my descision at the time though.

I have a Celebi. But yeah, it isn't fair that Japan gets everything. Nintendo and Game Freak must be very patriotic.

Well that's very nice of you indeed. Certainly not something I would do. I'd invite them for a link battle with me though, if they had at least a faint idea of serious competitive battling, but most nine-year-olds just want to kick @$$ with Pikachu and his other cute, cuddly pre-evo pals...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close