Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

A quiz 4 every 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 11:51 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72420
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
nobody can name all normal types in abc order (not even legendary trainers can do this)
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
busted1012 Posted at: 15:30 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72524
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so ur psychic now hm...how do u no that u no nothing about me,maybye i wrote them all down alaphbatized them and then submitted them...
JOIN TEAM UT AND TEAM SZ AND TEAM SOLARBEAM AND TEAM DARKSCORPION AND THE BEAR CLAN AND TEAM UA THEY RULE THEIR COOL SIGN UP TODAY DONT SIT THERE AND DROOL!!!!!!!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 15:34 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72526
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so..ur calling me stupid aswell,saying im not capable of anything more than cheating,ur saying im a cheater,a freak,an outcast well if thats how u think...im worried about u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN TEAM UT AND TEAM SZ AND TEAM SOLARBEAM AND TEAM DARKSCORPION AND THE BEAR CLAN AND TEAM UA THEY RULE THEIR COOL SIGN UP TODAY DONT SIT THERE AND DROOL!!!!!!!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 15:47 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72543
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im sorry it just came out..awww well

anyway u still shouldnt accuse people of things that ur not 100percent sure about..
lol

ps.thanx for rateing me pokes lol
busted1012 Posted at: 15:51 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72550
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
soz its me again im a bit of a 'weirdo'as u people would say..
soz im a bit hyper ive had tooooooomuch to drink,well tooo much pop anyways(Im not allowed pop as i get hyper,and well u no..too much and woohoo im all loopy and stuff,thats y im writing this)
busted1012 Posted at: 15:52 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72554
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and fwank u should call me a spof not a nerd,theres no one uses that word anymore,well not where i live anyways,plus a spof is a more up-to-date term used..lol
archy Posted at: 00:58 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 72862
archy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fav. starter=charmander(shiny)

fav. legendary dog=arcanine if that is a legendar dog if not raikiou

fav. legendary bird= probally lugia if not it would be articuno
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:35 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73041
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
busted you're pretty funny. Don't worry about it. It was just a test (dosen't means I'm going to still believe you on that last answer you gave me). And you were busted when you were cheating(hey, double meaning). You're not stupid and you're not sm........dumb. You're just cool for making me laugh on those last posts that you did. I hope you didn't take it seriously, then you would not be cool.
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
busted1012 Posted at: 08:47 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73043
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol well no i never took u seriously and at least u said i wernt stupid,and wow i actully made someone laugh now theres an acomplishment!!!!!!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 08:48 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73044
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
btw have u got msn????
busted1012 Posted at: 08:50 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73047
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how old r u???
r u about 28??
busted1012 Posted at: 08:51 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73048
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i suppose u could or should call me a nosey......butthere we r thats just me im afraid!!!!!!!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 08:52 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73049
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do u think i should calm down abit??????
maybye i should have another.....brain scan...
busted1012 Posted at: 08:55 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73050
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
while busted1012's back is turned fearlessleaderfatal secretly pull out a large smelly tuna fish and wacks it full force across busted1012s delecate face!!!!!!!!
busted1012 Posted at: 08:57 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73052
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
am i asking too many questions cos if i am just say shut up...(even though i wont)...
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 09:13 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73061
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
drink water sometimes, lol I'll tell you how old I am when you contact me on my email ([email protected]).

What makes you think that I'm about 28. It's funny thinking about it cause in real life everybody says I look older than that (they say I look about 50)

"why do I have this skull as my avatar?"
busted1012 Posted at: 09:17 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73063
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there i have added u and so u look 50 do u well my first guess was 104 but i thought that was a bit...and y should id rink water r u saying im fat?
busted1012 Posted at: 09:17 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73064
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and wat is ur time zone cos it may be ddiferent to mine?
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 09:22 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73069
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have central time. What name of yours should I look out for in my email? or what your email address?
busted1012 Posted at: 14:01 Feb17 2005 Post ID: 73242
busted1012
Forum GuestMember
+
+
[email protected] and ill have a look i cant member lol
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close