Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Penguin4.0

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
K Dawg Posted at: 16:23 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1103435
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
I never said nothing penguin that is exactly what I said to them he is busy let an admin deal with it

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Blademaster55 Posted at: 16:31 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1103462
Blademaster55
Post Likes: 0
+
+
oh sorry Penguin didnt know that you had to go to your dads and he didnt have a comp I am very sorry about everything I have said and take it back

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 16:32 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1103465
Penguin4.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 21-Oct-2006 tori845 said:I'm not a mod either, but I agree with you all, I've only seen 3 posts from Penguin, not many at all. Penguin, give up power. Another reason I'm not fond of Penguin is because we had a mod come to look at our forum and said we could keep it as long as I stop double posting :P, and then penguin came along and closed it....
I closed the topic because it was a duplicate topic and I gave you the power to be in charge of the original topic.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336808

Post Top
Click to close