Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

i need some hlep on geting some friend areas and hms

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Blue_Master18 Posted at: 16:06 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118714
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
you get them in solar cave waterfall is on the 15th floor you will need a key to get to itsurf is on the 20th floor and is surronded by water so you will need a water pokemon a levtating pokemon or a pokemon with the IQ ability all terrain hicker their you go
[color=red] im back after a long break
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimpblue Posted at: 23:37 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1119342
pimpblue
+
+
hey, i know where ALL the HM's are! nobody listens to ME these days!sheeesh! here they are: Dive, Waterfall, and Surf are ALL in Solar Cave! dive + surf is on floor 20(have a water type to get it!). waterfall is in one of the steel vaults on floor 15(you need a key which are in solar cave itself!)
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/xpokemon_rocksx/lekngklrengre.png
log Posted at: 12:47 Oct31 2006 Post ID: 1119667
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once again I wil have to post a long long post, to clear up all of this. okay here goes (typing noise continues for three yearslol) to get kyogre, go to stormy sea, and on floor 40 battle him. he's only level thirty, but you should wear a friend bow and be either diamond or lucario rank, (lucario is better, but diamond looks cooler, and these are not requirements, they just make it a heck of a lot easier) and the trick is, to enter as a size one or two, and have no partners unless your size one, and so is your partner, and go to floor 40, make sure you knock out kyogre from close range, and it is you that knocks it out, not an item or your partner. the answer to how to get his friend area, is by recruiting him. same with most other legendaries, such as rayquaza and groudon. also getting rayquaza is tricky, you need to get to I think floor 25 of sky tower, and take the stairs to a save point. save, and send anyone youve recruited back to the friend area, and remember rayquaza is size 4 so you need to have a maximum of size two with you. the go to floor 9 of sky tower summit, and he will be there. use the same strategy you used against kyogre, and keep in mind, if he doesn't befriend you you can turn off, and since you saved the game 9 floors before you battled him, it is a lot easier to get him. for questions about waterfall surf and dive, use keys found in western cave, solar cave, far-off sea, and desert region (I mean dessert region, yummy) to open doors in solar cave. floor 10 gets dive , floor 15 gets waterfall, and floor 20 gets surf. once you open the door to get dive, it will be surrounded by water, so make sure you have someone who can get it. waterfall only requires you to open the door, and walk two steps to get it, and surf requires no key, but is surrounded by water, so be prepared. any other questions, ask me and expect a really long and boring post. lol
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
rayquaza rules 98 Posted at: 05:13 Nov01 2006 Post ID: 1120727
rayquaza rules 98
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heya guys, i would like to know if anybody knows if HM fly is on a certain floor in solar cave or not and if you can get (or need) HM rock smash, HM flash and HM cut???????????
Blue_Master18 Posted at: 16:28 Nov01 2006 Post ID: 1121339
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
rock smash cut and flash are deep in buried relic i dont remember all of them but i do remember that one of them is on floor 44 i think and fly is at wyrn hill the 30th floor voila
log Posted at: 13:05 Nov02 2006 Post ID: 1122593
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I AM NOT POSTING ANOTHER LONG MESSAGE LIKE THAT, BLUE MASTER ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION!!! AND YOU SHOULD JUST READ THE OTHER TOPICS!!! YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER THAT WAY, AND YOU WONT BOTHER US, AND YOU WILL LEARN MORE THAT WAY TOO! sorry its just you have no idea how many times I have told people about HM's and other things, and how many times they IGNORE ME!!!!!!!!
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
blazeblitz Posted at: 19:01 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126808
blazeblitz
+
+
Hey!!!!!! calm down log!!!!
It is your choice to post that much!!!! No needed fussing

See Da Blitz only post the necessity, then maybe a little extra.
You, on the otherhand, post so much, you minus well be writing a book!!!!

I am Da Blitz. Find out why.......
Blue_Master18 Posted at: 20:20 Nov04 2006 Post ID: 1126916
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah you do post alot
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close