Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

How do you get Legendary Island as a friend area?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 08:13 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388098
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 log said:Mr. Knowall, I personally think you are right, but there is no proof that ranks don't affect recruitment rate, and there are lots of sites that say the rank does effect it. thanks for the support about this list, its good to know that somebody actually pays attention to it... when I posted it earlier, people kept asking questions answered here, and no one ever asked them here so this topic died... I kept trying to bring it back without spamming, and I'm glad I did, because now you guys are paying attention to it. If anyone has info not posted up here please let me know (like exact levels) and I will edit it. THANK YOU!=D
I agree with you about the ranking thing as some people seem to think it helps, while others say it's meaningless, but I know when I got up to Diamond and Lucario it sure seemed like a lot more Pokemon in general wanted to join my team, but since your level is an important factor, it could've been that, too. I've looked in every guide-even the Rescuer's Guide you got if you pre-ordered, but not one specifically says that a higher rank helps or doesn't, so how can we really tell if there's no actual proof? Just because a site says it isn't proof enough to forget it altogether, especially since they don't all agree. I wish we could get some confirmation about this, but I have no clue where to look that will be reliable enough!
Don't worry, some of us do read stuff and pay attention-your efforts are not in vain! You helped me out a lot, and while I saw a few different levels in other spots, I haven't verified them myself yet, but I'll tell you if I find anything to add or edit, OK. Ho-Oh is definitely Level 50-I recruited him yesterday, and am in the middle of the Lats missions now. I'll edit this after I finish if necessary.
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
log Posted at: 17:59 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403665
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a source with accurate lvls (I think it has lvls), and when I get the time, I will post them.

edit: scratch that (it doesn't have levels :()

« Last edited by log on Mar 6th 2007 »
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
log Posted at: 12:08 Mar06 2007 Post ID: 1415770
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 Mr.Knowall said:log,actually the rank does not matter with the recruitment rate of the pokemon so next time please watch out for it.i got the three birds at silver rank though..^.^ the ranks does not matter,next time please do not post about your rank!
since there has been so much controversy with rank effecting recruit rate, how about, we say it does effect it. just because so many other people think it does, and so many websites do, and it seems like I recruited more pokemon after I turned up a rank. If you are really stubborn though, you can still say that recruit rate doesn't effect it okay?
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close