Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Ecliptance i need wonder mail

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
nitsuj296 Posted at: 02:54 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1139895
nitsuj296
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i hope you get the spot
Blue_Master18 Posted at: 08:44 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140150
Blue_Master18
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thankz alot man i think your the only one so far that has had faith in me becomeing a mod but i know that i can do it
[color=red] im back after a long break
log Posted at: 11:14 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140402
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 10-Nov-2006 nitsuj296 said:yes i agree with that and i dont want to get into a fight over that im just sayin that blitz gives good info too so dont get jelous log
I'm not jealous I just don't think it's fair that blitz was here two weeks and me and everyone else was here two months, and everyone says "help me out da blitz". I mean really, you should see what I did for missingno, on the topic called how to get legendary island I posted a fully detailed super long list of every legendary pokemon, how to get them, where to get them, how to get the place you get them at, what level there at, and the best strategy for getting them, and I did not just copy and paste, I typed the whole thing! It took a half an hour! and then I answered peoples questions, then other people asked the same questions, and I answered those and it kept repeating itself over and over again! I tell you I could have gone insane! I have given blue master, da blitz, and someone else I forget who support that I think they would make a great mod, and I don't even want to be a mod, but it just really really irks me!!!
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
nitsuj296 Posted at: 13:01 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140649
nitsuj296
Forum GuestMember
+
+
log ive seen your work you give great info but the only reson da blitz is asked for more is because hes on more and he answers quik but like i said as long as they get the info its just fine and im sure you work hard giveing out all that info but just cuz ur not called for as much doesnt mean that you didnt do good and people really dont care who gives them the info as long as they get it so stop feeling sorry for yourself because no1 say thank you our help me log
nitsuj296 Posted at: 13:04 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140652
nitsuj296
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Nov-2006 Blue_Master18 said:thankz alot man i think your the only one so far that has had faith in me becomeing a mod but i know that i can do it
i want you to get the spot because i believe you wont get overunned with power and that you'll use your powers right and that youd make this place better if you were a mod cuz theirs a lot of people braking the rules lol
Blademaster55 Posted at: 15:40 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1140903
Blademaster55
+
+
hey guys this isnt a general chat place just to let you know, and good luck to all of you that want to become moderators.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336808

Post Top
Click to close