Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Rare Pokémon Discussion: List of Legendaries on first post: Updated 6/29/07

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 20 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous
G L 1 5 C 0 R Posted at: 18:45 Sep06 2008 Post ID: 2414445
G L 1 5 C 0 R
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Um is this after you beat dialga to save time from stopping? or not? cause i did not get to this part where your have legends in your team...
oh and do ur pokemon evolve after u save the world?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nhahtdh Posted at: 23:07 Sep06 2008 Post ID: 2414832
nhahtdh
+
+
On 06-Sep-2008 G L 1 5 C 0 R said:Um is this after you beat dialga to save time from stopping? or not? cause i did not get to this part where your have legends in your team...
oh and do ur pokemon evolve after u save the world?
This topic is in PMD1 forum, not PMD2... Post in right place next time.

In answer to your question, you can evolve any Pokemon except your starters. You have to at least beat the second part of the storyline to be able to evolve your starters. You also have to unlock Marine Resort and recruit Palkia before you can actually evolve you and your partner.
pkm lover Posted at: 12:03 Nov23 2008 Post ID: 2485491
pkm lover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ive got 4 questions: (about mystery dungeon blue version)
1. I've fought ho-oh twice, n i thought he should have joined on my second try because he has a 99.9% recruitment rate. Should I give up or keep trying?
2. I'm currently on B3F on silver trench. Is it really hard to get to B99F and recruit lugia?
3.I've got registeel on my team, but lost the music box, so now I can't get it!! Should I just get 2 escape orbs, go into buried relic, defeat regirock and regice, get the parts, use the orb, go back in, defeat them n hope that they join coz I have the parts, then escape? or just give up on them? or find a cheat for the music box?
4. Where do you get the friend bow to recruit the 'hard-to-recruit' ledgendaries??

« Last edited by pkm lover on Nov 23rd 2008 »
nhahtdh Posted at: 06:56 Nov24 2008 Post ID: 2486062
nhahtdh
+
+
On 23-Nov-2008 pkm lover said:ive got 4 questions: (about mystery dungeon blue version)
1. I've fought ho-oh twice, n i thought he should have joined on my second try because he has a 99.9% recruitment rate. Should I give up or keep trying?
2. I'm currently on B3F on silver trench. Is it really hard to get to B99F and recruit lugia?
3.I've got registeel on my team, but lost the music box, so now I can't get it!! Should I just get 2 escape orbs, go into buried relic, defeat regirock and regice, get the parts, use the orb, go back in, defeat them n hope that they join coz I have the parts, then escape? or just give up on them? or find a cheat for the music box?
4. Where do you get the friend bow to recruit the 'hard-to-recruit' ledgendaries??
1) What Pokemon did you use? Ho-oh is size 4, and if your current team's size is more than 2 (> 2), you won't be able to recruit it. Did you (the leader) make the final blow? Did Ho-oh stand adjacent to you?

2) Be prepared for 4 room-sized Monster Houses on your way on 15F, 35F, 55F, 75F. Beware for Screech on higher floor. Make sure you don't die of hunger or run out of moves. You will do just fine.

3) The parts is always in the place of any Regi that you have recruited. Just go to Registeel floor and take it. Then, assemble the Music Box, use Escape Orb, re-enter to recruit Regice and Regirock.

4) 30F Mt. Faraway. Get a Key from Solar Cave to unlock the chamber.
Displaying Page 20 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close